Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hmm..it is too smart for a five year old to know everything..πŸ€“..teacher..
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

ArMan romance on roof..πŸ€”..what else can they do when vaishu starts knocking door when he tries to do something with archu..πŸ€”..roof is not a bad place..may be no one comes there in the morning..πŸ˜†

Agree wid u usha akkaπŸ‘πŸΌshe is the one who gives the advice to lock the door nd knocks the doorπŸ˜³πŸ€”
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
match was a tie πŸ˜’ but its a very good nd tough one esp last over i literally  punched my friend's nose wen he said india'll lose loll
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Nice Post. I agree with all the confirmations and revelations.. Yes this ME was not a let down as the other ME.. A good one.. Agree Archu paid for Manav's decisions.. I dont want to call Manav's fault.. He just wanted to avoid Archu from Savita Aai's wrath..
Manav's mistake was not calling Savita Aai and informing her that Sachui is with him and he will get him home soon..

Poor Sachu he does not deserve this upbringing.. Savita Aai likes him a lot but she cannot teach him anything wrong or bad.. Yes she was wrong in telling him that his kaki is choodail.. I know he cant understand all this now but he might affect him later.

Sachu is such a cutie.. Loved thim throughout the episode and also felt bad for him.. Even I love the way he looks outside the window all the time..

Aw the last scene was just awesome.. It got tears in my eyes..  😭
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
^ I agree, Manav should have called his parents and let them know Sachu is safe. Damodar wasn't any help either, why did he let Savita go to Archana? He knows Savita hates Archana and had to have known that things wouldn't go well, he should have went to Archana's instead.
archanamanav thumbnail
hi teacher..come here to your home..😊..you can reveal some more now..πŸ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail

i am talking about your headline..confirmation and revelations..πŸ˜†..reveal some more..πŸ˜†
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lets start prediction our fav past timeπŸ˜›
Tell me ur flop ones i'll tell u my top onesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

archanamanav thumbnail
i know what your top ones are..πŸ€ͺ..you predict after reading the article..πŸ€ͺ...check your pm..
Edited by archanamanav - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
here is my prediction..chawl cats will successfully get rid of vaishu from arman house..πŸ˜†..now tell me yours..πŸ€ͺ