Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Archu would have gotten thappad either way..no escape ..๐Ÿ˜†
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
archu can go to d's only if savita somehow thinks it is vandu..๐Ÿค”..she probably has to forget everything..
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

4 once this Maha episode was not a complete let down. Good job by CVs with many editing. Loads of things got confirmed.
- Confirmation number 1 - Dharmesh is a 1st class rascal ๐Ÿ˜ก
This man has no regrets n no shame n wants evry1 2 play his dirty games along 2 fool his parents n others.
Hats off 2 Vaishu who gave him the royal back n walked out of the house telling him 2 go 2 hell n handle his mom. This woman is carrying herself with dignity despite experiencing such a life shattering episode in her
life๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

- Confirmation number2 - Varsha is PR ki practical gal.
Happy 2 find her working n moving on. There is more 2 life than reminiscing on lost opportunities n gloomy experiences. Gud job by CVs n i just wish they show her adopting a child n live happily with Satish๐Ÿ˜Š
Btw  i think Manav wont b able 2 sleep 4 one whole week after his Fav SIL helped him with the joint a/c. She was already his inspirations despite getting regular abuses from her. Now she wud b nex 2 God i'm sure๐Ÿ˜†

- Confirmation number 3 - Mannu boy is a grown up man now๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ArMan short n cute moments was ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Wat an innovative way 2 get rid of hubby's tension!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
1st with wet hair n then with a hose๐Ÿ˜‰
N after that Mannu boy got turned on n wanted that 2 get rid of another tension which has gripped him๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Way 2 go. Our ArMan r becoming besharams like us๐Ÿ˜ƒ

- Confirmation number 4 - Savita is losing it
Poor woman. She is no longer the bully she used 2 b. Only depressed, severely disturbed n highly insecure. She is losing the grip on her loved ones n this is scaring the hell out of her.
Pheww wat was she telling that poor Sacchu." Beware of choudail Archu who knows jaadu tona" Poor boy he is having his bheja frying at such a tender age. The woman urgently needs help n medical assistance.

Revelation of the day - Archu can get angry n scream๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Wow i think 4 this simple scene our Archu needs an applause. Unable 2 listen 2 more abuses from MIL, Archu snapped n did zabaan laraying n got one tight tamacha from MIL while Manav is witnessing all. As usual Manav's faults r being paid by Archana. Definitely Archu shud have taken Sacchu home after finding him but Manav thought otherwise n khamakha had 2 face Savita's fury.
Wat follows was the most heart wrenching scene bet the mother - son jodi. Manav got a real jolt seeing his mom abusing n slapping Archu. Poor man is stifling 4 sure. He is torn bet the love 4 the 2 most important women in his life n we can feel his desperation.
The ME epi ended on a very sad note with a Manav breaking down seeing his life turning into a battlefield.

very nicely put
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pallai

jaanu

great review. agree archu is paying for manav's mistakes.. they should not have bought sachu home when 2 old people must have been looking for him worried sick...
Hello Pallai
B4 Manav came i was like why Archu brought the child home. Savita would b worried sick n i perfectly understood Savita's outburst at that moment. She was not being cruel 2 Archu just seeing things from her own perspectives. Savita hates Archana, she cant think straightly when she is around, she is going mad looking 4 her grandson n found him with Archana. Savita was bound 2 do Archana's aarti uttaring.
 But then when Manav came we realised it was Manav's fault. I think Manav is having too much on his plates these days. He is unable 2 handle his family problems though he is trying his best. Feeling very bad 4 this man who genuinely wants 2 make things work but is finding himself failing miserably.

also though i liked that vaishali stood up against dharmesh... which is again a mixed signal cos she buckles the minute she sees madhuri...i didnt like the fact that she disrespected her mil.. that women really cares for her DIL and made sure she is well rested. she is quite understanding... what i dont get is why cannt vaishali not tell dharmesh mom.. and ask her to not tell her maayka.. atleast she wld blast her son na? i thnk vaishali is digging her own grave by not taking her mil into confidence,, she keeps saying my aai my aai.. but by the virtue of marriage she does have some responsibility towards her mother-in-law espcially when she has always supported vaishu.
it was really rude of her to just walk off without even informing her mil...
she should have told the problem to his mom and asked her to keep quite until sulo is better .
Dharmesh mom is the best MIL in PR n i love her. She has always treated Vaishu so well n i agree with u 100%. Vaishu  shud have at least told her the problem. I wrote the same thing in SOTD. Fine Sulo is sick but wat abt Manohar n Vaishu's MIL? At least they shud know wats going on since things r at divorce level now.  I also dont agree with that hiding things. But here Pallai we must admit that giving her situation, vaishu is more emotional than ever n cant think straight but i wud have like ArMan taking the initiative 2 inform the elders at least Manohar n the MIL. I was bugged seeing archu hiding Madhuri 2 help her escape. Why being partners in crime with that Dharmesh who i must admit is getting on my nerves these days.

Edited by omshreejaanu - 13 years ago
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

archu can go to d's only if savita somehow thinks it is vandu..๐Ÿค”..she probably has to forget everything..

๐Ÿคฃ
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Hi divya๐Ÿ˜Š
Our Usha is the one liner expert na?
๐Ÿ˜†
On a funny note Savita can 4get everything but not Choudail Archu"s face i'm sure. I'll join Karsri in wat she said - "even if Savita goes into coma she'll talk abt Choudail Archu"๐Ÿ˜†
-SushitaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Hi divya๐Ÿ˜Š
Our Usha is the one liner expert na?
๐Ÿ˜†
On a funny note Savita can 4get everything but not Choudail Archu"s face i'm sure. I'll join Karsri in wat she said - "even if Savita goes into coma she'll talk abt Choudail Archu"๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃagree wid u di...she vll say isne mujhse mera beta cheena same old dialouge nd now she vll say she stole mah mind also frm me๐Ÿ˜†
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Fantastic review ..Well done Jaanu .I agree with every thing you have said here ...You have been very fair and tried your best to look from every character's point of view ...

It is indeed a treat to first have the maha episode  and then your review ...

Thank you di

Yaar , I know savita is not well and all that but I am feeling very very bad for manav today ....also for Sachu ...

Omg this Sacchu is too cute so chubby he is but a very miserable child stuck with grandpatents who love him yes but not the right person 2 look after him.

I have mixed emotions for Manav .I feel angry at him for letting things come to this point .For spoiling savita this much that now she  has lost her mind because she cannot take that Manav can ever say No to her ...It is his fault .Alos why he  could not tackle the current problem properly ...

I dunno how 2 feel about this man DI. He always tries 2 do the right thing but a bit late in life. I can understand why he is pissed off with the situation n in a way may he realises he is 2 b blamed 4 his mom excessive reaction n trying 2 b harsh with her n not let her get away tith everything but alas it's only when the poor woman is losing her sanity (again late)

But still I felt bad ..This man never knew what happiness truly is ...And now that he has tasted it he is going crazy in love ....He cannot keep his hands of his wife , he laughs , acts like a child ,makes money ,  sleeps late, buys roses  .....keeps demanding for more and more love and loads of TLC ....and  he is loving all this so much  ..
But he was a defeated man today when the woman whome he he loves so much , hurt him again ...
He is tired of being unhappy and he is very fed up ...

Cant really b insensitive 2 Manav's turmoil n after losing Archana n treating her like a doormat all life i guess he has realised how precious n lucky he is 2 have her still in his life. This second chance from Bappa he is not gonna lose it.
He is behaving like a kid with his wife, holding her hands all the time n looking smitten with her around n all someting he didn't get the chance b4. He is trying 2 catch up (late as usual but better late than never)
Manav is human with good n bad qualities n we tend 2 forget it n blame him once he behaves selfishly like all humans which is really sad. I personally prefer this human Manav than the old bhagwan

But now he will find out about Savita's illness and he wil lblame it all on himself .He will blame himself for beign happy for once in his life... Really , he is a very very unlucky person ....

Oh this is bound 2 happen. He'll feel guilty 4 his harsh words 2 his mom - a mom he genuinely loves n 4 whom he has made loads of compromises in life. Thank God Archana will b there 4 him n once again it is this girl who always follows the logic of the heart, as i always say, will help the mother n the son. I'm looking 4ward to the tract where Savita n archu bond will strengthen. Manav wont do anything DI simply coz he just doesn't know how 2 do it.

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great review sreedi..agree wideach nd every point of you esp i think varsha one..CVs have butchered her charecter for a while but now dey got straight nd showed real varsha who is practical as well as helping.i was really glad to see her working...

today episode i cant say i'll support one charecter and one not cos of the last scene.it was too intense :) all i can say is only situations worse the relationships and nothing else but here savita(even though she is not well) is the main victim..agree she loves sachin to death but dat doesnt mean others are not worth at all esp Archu.wat she did to her?straight away bashed her.i'm glad Archu opened her mouth and replied for which poorthing got a slap :((

i dun blame manav entirely but he is also wrong for not handling savita properly during  his wedding initial days :( if he handled her well den only den dey might not have to see dis day..
but one thing for suree  ArMan are extremely possessive for each other noww..dere relationship now has grown from a stage where MUs have collapsed dere relationship.but now even if sitution wants also dey wont leave each other for a while..dey are respecting dere marriage which is indeed a veryyy good thing not like first one
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gene_Nisha

Great review sreedi..agree wideach nd every point of you esp i think varsha one..CVs have butchered her charecter for a while but now dey got straight nd showed real varsha who is practical as well as helping.i was really glad to see her working...

Oh i like the track too. I dont want CVs 2 show her like a dukhi aatma n shed buckets of tears n plz the baccha trade is a bog no 4 me - i mean Vaishu / Archu giving her their child n more dramas n all. SaSha r educated enuf n rich n can afford an adoption i mean if they r really craving 4 a child . They'll get a child 2 love n at the same time they'll do a noble job.

today episode i cant say i'll support one charecter and one not cos of the last scene.it was too intense :) all i can say is only situations worse the relationships and nothing else but here savita(even though she is not well) is the main victim..agree she loves sachin to death but dat doesnt mean others are not worth at all esp Archu.wat she did to her?straight away bashed her.i'm glad Archu opened her mouth and replied for which poorthing got a slap :((

Cant blame anyone too. The slap was totally uncalled 4. But here again Savita was not wrong coz she jumped 2 conclusions based on wat she saw. She was maha upset abt Sacchu n found him in the arms of a woman she hates the most. But Archu answering her back is a breath of fresh air.

i dun blame manav entirely but he is also wrong for not handling savita properly during  his wedding initial days :( if he handled her well den only den dey might not have to see dis day..
but one thing for suree  ArMan are extremely possessive for each other noww..dere relationship now has grown from a stage where MUs have collapsed dere relationship.but now even if sitution wants also dey wont leave each other for a while..dey are respecting dere marriage which is indeed a veryyy good thing not like first one

This is it Gene. As i said earlier if Manav handled his mom well in the past instead of dancing 2 her tunes like he used 2 do this situation wud not have arise.
I must say Gene i like u girls take on the whole situation.  Very fair n sensible despite being young. Love wat u have written
๐Ÿ‘