Maha Epi Ka Maha Confirmations n revelations

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
4 once this Maha episode was not a complete let down. Good job by CVs with many editing. Loads of things got confirmed.
- Confirmation number 1 - Dharmesh is a 1st class rascal 😑
This man has no regrets n no shame n wants evry1 2 play his dirty games along 2 fool his parents n others.
Hats off 2 Vaishu who gave him the royal back n walked out of the house telling him 2 go 2 hell n handle his mom. This woman is carrying herself with dignity despite experiencing such a life shattering episode in her
lifeπŸ‘πŸΌ

- Confirmation number2 - Varsha is PR ki practical gal.
Happy 2 find her working n moving on. There is more 2 life than reminiscing on lost opportunities n gloomy experiences. Gud job by CVs n i just wish they show her adopting a child n live happily with Satish😊
Btw  i think Manav wont b able 2 sleep 4 one whole week after his Fav SIL helped him with the joint a/c. She was already his inspirations despite getting regular abuses from her. Now she wud b nex 2 God i'm sureπŸ˜†

- Confirmation number 3 - Mannu boy is a grown up man nowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ArMan short n cute moments was πŸ‘πŸΌ Wat an innovative way 2 get rid of hubby's tension!!😳
1st with wet hair n then with a hoseπŸ˜‰
N after that Mannu boy got turned on n wanted that 2 get rid of another tension which has gripped himπŸ˜³πŸ˜† Way 2 go. Our ArMan r becoming besharams like usπŸ˜ƒ

- Confirmation number 4 - Savita is losing it
Poor woman. She is no longer the bully she used 2 b. Only depressed, severely disturbed n highly insecure. She is losing the grip on her loved ones n this is scaring the hell out of her.
Pheww wat was she telling that poor Sacchu." Beware of choudail Archu who knows jaadu tona" Poor boy he is having his bheja frying at such a tender age. The woman urgently needs help n medical assistance.

Revelation of the day - Archu can get angry n scream at Savita😲
Wow i think 4 this simple scene our Archu needs an applause. Unable 2 listen 2 more abuses from MIL, Archu snapped n did zabaan laraying n got one tight tamacha from MIL while Manav is witnessing all. As usual Manav's faults r being paid by Archana. Definitely Archu shud have taken Sacchu home after finding him but Manav thought otherwise n khamakha had 2 face Savita's fury.
Wat follows was the most heart wrenching scene bet the mother - son jodi. Manav got a real jolt seeing his mom abusing n slapping Archu. Poor man is stifling 4 sure. He is torn bet the love 4 the 2 most important women in his life n we can feel his desperation.
The ME epi ended on a very sad note with a Manav breaking down seeing his life turning into a battlefield.

Edited by omshreejaanu - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Jannu Di,

Nice confirmations and Revelations. Nicely put.πŸ‘.
For once ME. was not a totally boring one. Actually the Last part was so nice. All three did their part superbly  And especially Manav and savita rocked(I mean ushaji and sushant rocked).

And yes, archu dejected of taking more abuses and raising her voice to get her point.Even i was 😲 but then feel glad about it.

Poor Savita and poor manav. Both were feeling miserable due to each other's fault.
And archu in between struggling how to mend this situation and make both of them feel better.
Hope it ends well.

Point is that ,yes they should have immediately informed savita-damo duo about it as they will be so worried and they were old ones too.
But then what to do, anyways a tamasha is needed (that would have happened if archu took sachu there too). Actually like manav said Deshmukh family is not fro happiness.Its devoid of happiness always by Cv's
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
teacher..great you wrote a review..😎..i would have liked it more if you wrote it in french..
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

.i would have liked it more if you wrote it in french..

But then Usha Akka, How will I get these nice confirmation ,revelations,if it is in french.πŸ˜•.
will you teach me.😊
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
uma..i will google translate for you..πŸ˜†..there are too many french speaking people in this forum now a days..πŸ€”
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jaanu
great review. agree archu is paying for manav's mistakes.. they should not have bought sachu home when 2 old people must have been looking for him worried sick...

also though i liked that vaishali stood up against dharmesh... which is again a mixed signal cos she buckles the minute she sees madhuri...i didnt like the fact that she disrespected her mil.. that women really cares for her DIL and made sure she is well rested. she is quite understanding... what i dont get is why cannt vaishali not tell dharmesh mom.. and ask her to not tell her maayka.. atleast she wld blast her son na? i thnk vaishali is digging her own grave by not taking her mil into confidence,, she keeps saying my aai my aai.. but by the virtue of marriage she does have some responsibility towards her mother-in-law espcially when she has always supported vaishu.
it was really rude of her to just walk off without even informing her mil...
she should have told the problem to his mom and asked her to keep quite until sulo is better .

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic review ..Well done Jaanu .I agree with every thing you have said here ...You have been very fair and tried your best to look from every character's point of view ...
It is indeed a treat to first have the maha episode  and then your review ...

Yaar , I know savita is not well and all that but I am feeling very very bad for manav today ....also for Sachu ...

I have mixed emotions for Manav .I feel angry at him for letting things come to this point .For spoiling savita this much that now she  has lost her mind because she cannot take that Manav can ever say No to her ...It is his fault .Alos why he  could not tackle the current problem properly ...

But still I felt bad ..This man never knew what happiness truly is ...And now that he has tasted it he is going crazy in love ....He cannot keep his hands of his wife , he laughs , acts like a child ,makes money ,  sleeps late, buys roses  .....keeps demanding for more and more love and loads of TLC ....and  he is loving all this so much  ..
But he was a defeated man today when the woman whome he he loves so much , hurt him again ...
He is tired of being unhappy and he is very fed up ...

But now he will find out about Savita's illness and he wil lblame it all on himself .He will blame himself for beign happy for once in his life... Really , he is a very very unlucky person ....
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pallai

jaanu

great review. agree archu is paying for manav's mistakes.. they should not have bought sachu home when 2 old people must have been looking for him worried sick...

I agree .Tha t  was Manav's fault ..
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
also did u guys there were couple of bloopers.. for once... they started the scene as day saying.. they all are back home from puja.. then when they show manav-vaishu it was night time.... then next scene dharmesh mom comes with aarti? i was like raat mein aarti karte hai kya? in between thwy showed archu cooking.. i was 

another blooper was manav saying tera pehla beta.. chala gaya aur apne doosre bete ko ghar se nikal diya which is mabav.. so i thought manav was eldest? from that dialogue looks like sachin was first.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Tanya Di, I think Manav was unlucky at a time. But I think now and in coming weeks he will become luckier. His second phase marriage do brought him happiness and luck is what I feel.

Though he will feel sorry and blame him for his mom's illness ,see God as shown a way for him to solve everything by getting into Deshmukh house with his wife and I think after what he said today,even sav will not refuse if they come home.