Poll Question :

whose proposal is better

Poll Choice
raghav's to sia
shaurya's to diya
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Both are good, given the circumstances & the place in time ..Sia was a much stronger character & her reaction to the 1st proposal made it special...For me, RaSia's courtship after they buried their differences  was the best....

And comparing Raghav to Shaurya--there is NO comparison; Raghav was a man, Shaurya is a kid... 😳 Edited by Nandalala - 13 years ago
There can be no comparison between both.they cater to different set of audiences even though I  feel raghav's appeal is universal.Raghav's appeal is universal as he potrayed the toughness and fallacies  of a normal man in love along with his passionate and the sweet romantic side coming out in between.In short RaSia's relationship was earthy,amazing yet mature
Sadly, mush has never been my cup of tea. Judging from a very neutral perspective, I would say that the way Raghav proposed to Sia was better.I may not have liked RaSia much, but there is no denying that their's was a very mature love. I kind of feel that this Shaurya and Dia's love is not love but just plain infatuation. Looks very immature to me. The Veer Zaara track was even more immature, according to me😕🥱
Hi i feel rasias was much bettr than this. Actualy i feel so becz i startd watchng frm dat point considrng it a very atractful story. So i just luv dat. N no one can take sias place fr me.
y a i 2222222222 agree dny knw y i just love RaSia s pair a lot there was much matuarity in them .and i dnt wanna say dias was bad but okkkkkk ,lekin kutch b hogay rasia s jodi is the best . i loved the way raghav proposed sia .really😍.sia was very tough and also soft .she was good with raghav☺️.cing the person struggling hw he wants to propose u and the waiting period of time .and irritating her by going round the world just not able 2 tell what he feels fr her .just waiting fr those sweet words frm his voice the way he is struggling is worth watching dnt u alll agreeeee???Edited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago

eeks diya and shaurya are soooo so weak and fair skin piggy piglets

comeon never compare then to raghav and sia. sia was proper woman a tough woman with beautiful morphology of woman

hey..i'm a silent reader of this forum...and i just could'nt stop myself from replying after i spotted raghav's name...and as for raghav vs shaurya...

raghav was in every way, a complete package...his character had almost every shade in it...loverboy, cheat, villain, adorable husband, devoted son...and the way he brought about the subtle change in each stage of his life was just...WOOOOOOOOWWWW  (aditya redij's eyes were a plus here,they conveyed a lot)....sia on the other hand is a perfect foil to raghav's character....and any day raghav-sia are the best jodi for me...  i'm too emotionally attached to them that i can never see anything beyond them..their romance was never thrusted upon us...it was  slow, steady and sensibly built relationship...

shaurya and diya are good...but they are no where near raghav-sia...in terms of both chemistry and acting...they have a long way to go...
Edited by madhu_sridhar - 13 years ago
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

hey..i'm a silent reader of this forum...and i just could'nt stop myself from replying after i spotted raghav's name...and as for raghav vs shaurya...

raghav was in every way, a complete package...his character had almost every shade in it...loverboy, cheat, villain, adorable husband, devoted son...and the way he brought about the subtle change in each stage of his life was just...WOOOOOOOOWWWW  (aditya redij's eyes were a plus here,they conveyed a lot)....sia on the other hand is a perfect foil to raghav's character....and any day raghav-sia are the best jodi for me...  i'm too emotionally attached to them that i can never see anything beyond them..their romance was never thrusted upon us...it was  slow, steady and sensibly built relationship...

shaurya and diya are good...but they are no where near raghav-sia...in terms of both chemistry and acting...they have a long way to go...

Well said...I MISS ADI A LOT!!!!  My God, the new 'heroes' of NAIDL luk like total bacchas next to him...He is an AMAZING emoter...Give me RaSia' s 'mature' romance any day!!!! 
Edited by Nandalala - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Nandalala

Well said...I MISS ADI A LOT!!!!  My God, the new 'heroes' of NAIDL luk like total bacchas next to him...He is an AMAZING emoter...Give me RaSia' s 'mature' romance any day!!!! 

Same here Madhu and Nandalala. RaSia's romance had been developed very subtly and beautifully.

Hope hey come together back on screen soon.