Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

I hope what you said comes true...
😳
razor12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Poca,
  Awesome post as always, hope cv's will get the points you mentioned crystal clearly.
I can't agree more on your closing statement.

We need the story to go in that kind of direction.

Thanks for the lovely analysis👏, this helps me stay focussed on work till I go home and watch the show.

Have a great day!!
rmitra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I read many of your posts.Your analysis is always superb.

I totally agree with you regarding Sid. I hope to see some fireworks going between
 Abhay and Sid as it will be a delight to watch. Still hope that they don't make Sid the really evil vampire but someone who is 'Bhatke huye' by some master evil brain behind them.

I also agree Shankar script is not well written till now, I felt the same about Shaurya's script too. Shaurya's script was nothing better. I am not against the actors, both are only delivering what the script has asked them to. Hope to see some good romantic story to develop between Misha and "     "......still not sure who it is; Shaurya or Shankar?? I don't want the actress like Priya Wahl to be wasted becoz of a poor storyline.

Loving Sid and Panchi, I will also like Panchi to be the road to redemption for our cool evil naughty vampire.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Poco🤗 lovely analysis...well,I don't follow TVD but wow Abhay and Sid literally set the screen ablaze with their scorching love-hate or hate-hate chemistry👏 ⭐️ Sid was a little scary yesterday with his killing,but he adds to the spice in the show...loved the precap..ooh just waiting for the showdown between the brothers....well I did mention yesterday that they look chemistrilicious and those two definitely didn't disappoint😃⭐️

and well, whom is Abhay kidding by saying that he needs to go away from piya...that cannot and should not and will not happen...he will come back for his piya...in his entire farewell monologue what caught my attention was that for the first time he said "mujhse nafrat mat karna Piya"😍 aww,after all the "hate me, hate me" dialogues that he told her this was definitely refreshing to hear...also it tells us about Abhay's depth of feelings for piya...he may not want them to be together to protect her but he also expects her to love him back and hopes that she loves him only....

I agree that there should be no love triangle between abhay piya sid now...please CVs spare us the heartache and headache of a love triangle....

Shankar-pintoo track is...I don't know it doesn't make much sense right now..and yeah they need to work on it....Shaurya was much better...that track was playful...poor Misha she deserves a nice love story and I hope the CVs manage to give her one...wonder what happened to Shaurya though...he's entirely missing in action😕
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you so much for replying everyone and even those who press the like button. I appreciate the contribution of you all to my posts and i mean it. Everyday , i learn something new here.

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone.🤗

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you, Ritz.😊...you will like the episode.😳

I liked the episode alot Pocu. Sid is evil but his character has the caliber to make one stick to the tv. I wonder if its' Sidhant's acting skills or the damon character itself is that magnetic.  

One thing is for sure - I don't know if Sid will bring Abhiya near a confession but he brought Abhay closer to Chandeena 😆. 

And one more thing I noticed Haseena has started complaining like a typical BT saas. "Us ladki ne tunko humse door kar diya hai" 😆