Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Res =P

-Edited-

Well, I don't follow TVD, so I have no idea how much Abhay-Sid resemble Stefan-Damon. From what I see, Sid, for me, is James, an evil and powerful predator whose prey can rarely escape him.
Definitely, I think the show will shift focus a bit from AbhIya to Abhay-Sid for a while and explore their relationship and equation. I think I failed to read in between the lines/ expressions/ dialogues, whatever it is, because I felt that they hate each other's existence to the very core. But I would like it if both of them still, somewhere, have a dormant soft corner for each other.

Hey Chillz! 😳....Actually, the ones who have seen TVD will know that all the basics and the foundation of  AbId is the same as Stamon. Hatred at first sight but feelings getting the better of them. Right now, all the shades are if Stamon but knowing EK anything can happen. πŸ˜†

I hope Abhay figures out about Sid-Shanaya because at this rate, he must NEVER leave Pia and go! Like you said, it'll make her even more prone to danger. As it is, we see her falling in and out of trouble and had Abhay not been around till now, God knows what would've happened to her.

True. And with Sid so close to Abhay-Piya's truth and Piya under grave danger , Abhay just cannot leave her. He won't because Sid is going to make mincemeat out of her at this rate.πŸ˜†...i guess Sid will only end up bringing AbhIya closer. πŸ˜‰

About Pia, well, she's as usual being unreasonable but she is, again, justified in her own way. I understand where she's coming from actually. It's not easy to forgive people who've hurt her so much. But I would still say that she should consider giving Arnab a second chance. Nonetheless, I give her the benefit of doubt because old wounds don't heal easily and like you said, she's 17 otherwise but when it comes to this issue, she's still 10. That's made me realise that maybe, she's not being as unreasonable as I think her to be.
Shanky doodles needs to work a lot before I can even consider him as a replacement for Shaurya. It took me time to like Shaurya but the MiYa chemistry had me hooked instantly. If this couple is not going to be together, I'm surely going to miss them =)

You are right. Piya has been through a lot and being just 17 , we can't expect a Florence Nightingale out of her. She needs time and she needs faith alongwith nurturing all over. Agree with you totally on Shanky Noodles. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw, I'm loving this whole Abhay-Sid showdown and the precap has left me wanting for more!! Yes, I'm going to look forward to their scenes as much as I look forward to AbhIya and PiaMish scenes. These two are my favourite bonds in the show. AS fast seem to be making to the list and Vivian and Siddharth share an amazing chemistry. Their eyelocks are also so intense!🀣

Count me in. Vivian and Siddhanth look more made-for-each-other than anyone else on the show!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

P.S. Please don't throw rotten eggs, tomatoes and your old sandals at me but I don't know why, I was casually watching the episode today and as soon as it ended, a thought struck me: What if EK turns this into one of her typical shows in which Sid is using Panchi to get to Abhay and will ultimately kill her after she develops trust on him? You know, maybe get into the good books of everyone so that no one suspects him? *runs off*

Shouldn't happen as Pancchi is an important character but i don't rule out Sid using Pancchi.

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Brilliant analysis Pocu.... πŸ‘πŸΌ thanks so much dear for spending time everyday to write such super duper analysis...πŸ‘

Feels like one more awesome episode to watch.. πŸ‘ Story has become really interesting to watch and I am glad that its just not concentrated on AbhiYa love story or Ametz love story or just on anyone else..

I am also very excited to know the relationship in core between Abhay and Sid... Sid is going to definately hurt Piya to hurt Abhay.. Abhay should not leave Piya...Hope he comes to know why is Shanaya is in college... Sid is the one whom Piya will have danger and Abhay had this vision few days back ... Hope he realizes that..and you are right.. Instead of leaving Piya is should handle Sid... πŸ˜•

Hope Ekta's writers read your post..(they should read.. it will help them to increase the TRP more  ) not to spoil the story by introducing some unrealistic or Kheechu or  sadu tracks...😑

Edited by purva_j - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritz93

superb analysis Poco. I will watch the episode only for Abhay and Sid relationship now. 

Thank you, Ritz.😊...you will like the episode.😳
Angel_voice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting Analysis  PocoπŸ‘

Sparks flew between the two brothers in today's episode and Abhay-Sid are the fulcrum of the story. They weigh more than all the characters put together. Their love - hate relationship is the very heart of the story. Abhay-Piya  scenes will heal us from whatever shock we undergo when these two personalities share the same frame. Today no words were uttered between the two but their scream was heard by each of us. The hate, the love, the sufferings and the sacrifices they have gone through when they were together last time all are going to resurface. It will be fun to watch the flashbacks in our desi version.

Sid is a demon but still the love for his baby brother was so visible when he saw Abhay for the first time after so many years. As u have so rightly said Poco...I too am looking forward to see this magical chemistry between the brothers and  who wants a love triangle. Panchi is perfect for Sid and Piya for Abhay but then again I feel what will be will be. Piya is the most prized catch and Sid will hunt her down soon enough. The story has only now begun.........
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Super Kool

Great analysis...perfect....πŸ‘πŸΌI just loved it....one of your best post...πŸ‘

Thank you so much for liking my post.😊

Abhay-Sid-They are looking all set to define complicated relationship....their relationship is strange....or should i say that it is dangerous....the brothers will be a treat to watch....

Fingers crossed. We hope we get something as riveting as Abhay-Sid are promising. 😳

Abhiya- The only thing that matters to pia is abhay...and the only thing that matters to abhay is pia's safety and her well being....their relationship is complex but i guess that is the beauty of their dark love story...

Exactly. There are more cons than pros in their love story but the intense bonding and the connected souls of AbhIya make them a beautiful dark love story , no matter what the future. 😳

With Sid's entry in abhiya's life a lot of tests are in store for them....but the relationships that survive the ups and downs last till eternity...

Sid is a test and Abhay-Piya will sail through this. For all we know , Sid might bring you the much awaited AbhIya confession. πŸ˜‰

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuN

Hey, great analysis Poco.. one doubt though..

I thought Abhay said..
Is baar mein tumhare liye tayaar rahoonga...
This time, I'll be ready for you...

May be he was not as powerful as Sid before πŸ˜•
Not sure.. I need to see it again to be sure...

Thank you, Anu. I was mistaken and i rectified the mistake. 😳....i still think Sid is more powerful as far as powers are concerned but at the same time, he should not make the mistake of underestimating Abhay. 😊
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Sid is a test and Abhay-Piya will sail through this. For all we know , Sid might bring you the much awaited AbhIya confession. πŸ˜‰

I agree with you.. I am also thinking Sid could play cupid for AbhIya Confession.. I am sure that will happen soon..Even though Abhay wants to leave Piya for sake of Sid... he can not go away from here.. he will be more with Piya and his eyes will be always on Sid's action...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayadika11

awesome analysis loved it as usual.......

i was eagerly waiting for ur post.......
from the past 2 days.......SID has grabbed the attention for me.....
and now i am eagerly waiting for SID-ABHAYA interactions.......
it's indeed firing........the promo has already given signals........
both these hot dudes r surely here to rule our hearts........
hope we get a good chemistry between them.........and ekta maintains it......
and i am pretty sure that ABHAYA will not leave PIA .........
and i am loving SID-PANCHI pair.........
so plzzzzzz ekta no love traingle among ABHAYA-PIA-SID plzzzzz........
now i am eagerly waiting for 2morrow..
thanx for the wonderful post.....
take care......πŸ€—

Thank you so much, Maya. Yeah. The AbhId saga has suddenly become the center of the PKYEK story. Sid-Abhay scenes are awesome and they have such an intense chemistry that it is just WOW. Just check out the precap - it is HOT! There is no way Abhay will leave Piya now. Infact , now , he should stick to her like chewing gum as Sid is on the prowl. And Pancchi is best suited for Sid , she can handle him and she does. πŸ˜‰
Kristalizzed thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant analysis! You leave us speechless. :D I'm just hoping that EK doesn't throw originality and creativity out of the window, because if that happens we're headed for a TVD rip-off which is undesirable to most here. :D
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: madmaxine

Great insight..as usualπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. I just want to say that I hope whoever writes this show is reading what you say😊! I know nothing about TvD, but it all sounds super to me...what you wrote..story wise. I was wondering what happened to Shanaya...good to see our junior vamp back! And yeah...the Shankar story is weak. But, Abhiya, Abhay-Sid (Abhid/Sidbhay/AbSi??? They're all awful, I know, *runs*) , Misha-Piya, Panchi-Sid, Chaandeena, TranGad, everything else rocks! So, I can be more forgiving of this one track. Yeah..super exciting stuff this week! Can't wait for more of the show, and your educated take on itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ!

Thank you so much, Maxie.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.... the writers just need to use their common sense and work hard on the show and they will arrive on the same conclusions as us. 😊....If you ever get a chance , do watch TVD or at least Damon-Stefan scenes which are easily available on youtube. It is GREAT show and one of the best writings on television even though its a book adaptation. You are right. All tracks are so good that maybe i will not think much about Shanky Noodles. πŸ˜†