Happy Birthday SEHBAN AZIM *Our Rockstar* - Page 78

Posted: 13 years ago
happy bday! keep rocking in ur lyf!!!!
Happy Birthday Sehban =)) May you get everything that you yearn for and may God bless you <333
happy birthday dear
hope u enjoy well
 Happy Birthday again Superstar love u soo sooo much!! ur the best keeep rocking love u forever!! <33

Awww!! Its his bday today!! WOW!! Happy Birthdayyy Mr hottie!! Loved you as Dr.Yuvi!! Would love to see you and Neha back together soon!! Loved YuNa!! Happy Bday!! Enjoy ur day to the fullest!! Hope you get success in every step of life! Live this day along with other days full of happiness!! Love YAAAA!!

Wish  you  a   very   happy     birthday    sehban.let     all       ur    dreams    come    true    this    year.love    you    soo    much.and     thank      you     for      giving    us    Dr     yuvraj      and   yuna.Have   a     blast    with   ur    family     and   friends.😉  wish     you    all    the   best   for   a    successful   future.

Many many happy returns of the day dear sehban
it was his role as yuvi that got me hooked to dmg .
any news abt him doing new shows?
Happy Birthday Sehban🥳
beautiful post nadz :)
happy b'day sehban
happy b'day YUVI.....😊
u know what wen u were in dmg i realy lovd u nd naina...!!!
and ur BG(background tune) was sooooooo sweet....ur both chemistry was just out of this world..... ☺️
I LOVE YOU & YOUR ACTING...HOPE YOU GET ALL THE SUCCESS IN THE LIFE AND KEEP SMILING ALWAYS....ONCE AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MANY RETURNS OF THE DAY......
Edited by ksgforever10 - 13 years ago