Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Popatlal is seriously irritating

kk1974 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I have serious doubt that Popatlal is the character visualized by Tarak Mehta. Yes I know that it is his character but what he visualized and what we see on screen is completely different.

I have seen many posts on how irritating Bagha is but seriously Popatlal doesn't have any competition.

I have never seen or heard about such social deviant who gets excited just by seeing an unmarried girl. The three unmarried character that came in the Gokuldham Society became the target of his idiotic fantasies. I mean its ok to fall in love as he did with Kerry but falling in love doesn't mean that one starts behaving like a psycho. Imagine sending some one 44 missed calles and 27 messages in one night.

What say friends?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kyph_fans thumbnail
i agree with u i hate popat lals character hes really irritating, n he falls in love with every unmarried girl first was kerry 2nd koyal n now this vijayanti god .
Mrunal_Patel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes and although Popatlal was beaten up by a mob of 20 people, there were NO INJURY Marks on his face!

And he was forgiven so quickly by Babita-ji, despite creating so much trouble in her life for 2 weeks! From his facial expressions, he didnot even seem to be feeling guilty for the whole mess he created for Babita and Iyyer.

If Popatlal was a real life character, his life expectancy would be very short because of his habit of picking up fight with everyone.

Edited by Mrunal_Patel - 13 years ago
binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
completely agreed with u guys... popat is very annoying charector.... whats his contribution in the show???? everytime if anything goes wrong he only say lets cancel it.... what the hell.... he never make any sense to me at all... and as mrunal said he didnt look he is guilty of what he has done to babitaji....🥱 i really wish ke jaldi se uski shadi karao yaa uska transfer karake use kahi aur bhej do
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gokuldham is like family. Popatlal is family member , I think that is reason babita forgive him so easily. As she knows he wont do anything wrong :-). 

Hope popatlal find his soul mate soon from ahmedabad. 😆 
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Murti is same guy who approach babita's friend in swimming coach episode track. I remeber bagha also appear as rikshawala in one of track where gokuldham members trying to pull hathi bhai from riksha ..when he return back from weight loss camp. 😆 

nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
popatlal is really irritating when it comes to unmarried girls
he seriously needed the dose that he recieved yesterday
i.e. pitaai-dhulaai by public
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Popatlal is irritating to the core.....the way he salivates seeing a woman and oogles at her....I mean seriously it is lust and just yuck....get a life Popatlal afterall unmarried men can also be happy ...and you don't have to be so desperate...
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am agreed to the fact. Sometimes Popatlal goes too far with is bizzare act. Come on, it can be dealt with sweet and much fun way too. You don't have to be a psycho for that.
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This Popatlal marriage track is getting boring again ! why dont they just get him married off ? I hope this track gets over soon so that Popatlal stops behaving weirdly !