Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Ever since Ankita and Sushant appeared on Jhalak, there are all these articles coming out which try to paint them in a negative light. I hope Ankita follows Sushant's lead and speaks out about the rumors bashing her, it is getting out of hand now.

unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Ankita's EX news already came out in the beginning of PR😕 I remember reading this somewhere. Even Sushant said he had a gf but then later denied it Anyways no one is doodh ka dhula and everyone has a past. But y bring it in the media??!! The journalist is such a child!! She needs to grow up!! U can tell that she has some grudge against Ankita and this is a not an article! I agree that Ankita is not the nicest person bcoz she is very honest and blunt and she doesnt know how to b diplomatic (i guess thats bad in this industry). Leave these ppl alone and just comment on their acting and dance😡

Theek hai even if she made no friends on JDJ sets (which i dont believe) but whats the big deal!! U dont hav to b friends with EVERYONE!! There r a lot of ppl who dont like the ppl they work with. Dance and acting is Ankita's work, she doesnt hav to like her costars!!

IF Ankita and Sushant throw tantrums and hav attitube like they hav been portraying in the recent articles, they wud hav been out of PR long time ago!! Ekta doesnt take this kind of crap!! They hav been here for so long (Sushant acted in 2 of her shows!!) shows that they hav been good!
Edited by unknown18 - 13 years ago
wow.. this is how we know ankita is truly popular.. i am not surprised these articles are showing up!!

on a general note, when it comes to celebs i dont give it any importance unless its a direct quote. since JDJ started, how many articles have directly quoted ankita?? 2 or 3 max... so this is just one of those many articles that are churned out so as to make the magazines themselves stay up with the competition...

also, who the person talked to or used as sources counts (not that this article used any of those words. infact this seems where she is the source, wrtiter, reporter) but giving TOI some credit, the source COUNTS; just like my views are different from another's; one sources's views are differen from another's.

1) her ex flame bharat?? why would sushant propose on TV if he felt she had feelings for bharat?? doesnt make sense

2)okay, production house was happy that she was eliminated?? so then WHY bring her back?? her tantrums magically manifested after her comeback?? i dont think so, infact yana was compared with sushnat from the get go.. so these had to start before.. which means production house wouldnt have brought her back at all... 
she was rude: is that why chang hangs around with her?? is that why salman talks to her?? doesnt make sense

3) ankita doesnt have TIME to BREATHE.. she was shooting for PR, practising and shooting for JDJ and doing various stage shows as a part of PR.. where on earth will this girl have time to make someone wait unnecessarily?? i get that she might be running late a lot; due to schedueles, but wait unnecessarily?? c'mon this girl hardly has any time to sleep. so much, she fainted on the sets after her performance in JDJ.

there has to be a limit to irresponsible journalism. similar thing happened to sushant,where all were reporting on his supposed influence on JDJ. since that rumor has been shot down, none of these people bothered to apologize and TB stopped reporting on sushita (their proposal was not covered by TB). its ridiculous. 
why dont bosses check these things before reporting or atleast get some direct quotes from concerned parties and then writte their opninion???
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This articles utter RUBBISH!
Totally not going to believe any of this, and the journalist should seriously stop writing cuz clearly shes not doing her job properly. Or maybe actors should complain against her, lifeless weirdo!
Ankitas a sweetheart, and a very down to earth person and whatever she said on Jhalak is completely right from my view, she spoke the truth while no one was able to :) So GOO ANKITA ;) and everything about her EX, the journalists are STALKERS for creeping up on someone like that, did they like go in her mind or something to know if she felt possessive...losers! She loves Sushant and i love them :)
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well said Armaan ksg👏 good to see after DMG!!! Well they are trying to defile sushita I want Anki to hit them back hard to doing an interview like Sush did n make these jerks realize that you just cannot keep playing games with actors they are not some pawn you can use for business!!! TOI idiots!!!
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This article doesnt look like an article but more so is like some Serial ka script. Possessive abt Ex?

And why dont the so called Source's reveal thier name? I have this question to them. If they are genuine they should reveal thier identity.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Even I feel the same Jai.. Anki has to give an interview and clarify all these and also warn them as Sushi did.. It is high time now.. Media is unnecessarily targetting Sushita.. They should not keep quiet..

zeezee55 thumbnail

I cannot understand people who dredge up the past unnecessarily.  Life goes on, people move on  So Ankita had a bf before, so she was upset seeing him with other girls SO WHAT!!

Ankita is as human as you and I.  People's emotions don't just die off overnight. 

Leave the Ankita and Sushant alone to start afresh together.  Let us not dredge up the past and put a damper on their relationship.  If they love each other, things will work out.  If they don't ... well why don't we just leave them to decide yah.  Its really none of our business.

I am not a fan of anybody ... just a human ...

pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
y all of a sudden all anti-Sushant/Ankita articles r popping up?😕
Yana n Mahi also do not seem to gel with the rest,so y single out Sushant/Ankita?
Tantrums...big deal...all actors throw tantrums...so ???
choreographers hav always complained abt actors not giving time, tats happening since season 1, so now y the hue n cry...atleast Sushant Ankita's performance seem complete..no missing steps or things like tat....
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The article proves one thing.
That Ankita is very popular and is stalked!
Looks like this neha maheswari can lip-read, face-read and mind-read too. By looking at Ankita's face, she could peep into her mind.WOW.
I think she should put her skills to better use and not for cheap yellow jounalism! Get a life, girl!