Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
OMGGGGGGGGG.........thnxx a ton shreya for sharin this pic....๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.........gosh they r sooooooo soooooooo ROCKING CUTEST BEST FRNZ!!!......one of my fav ArHit pics till date......๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.........
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww they look sooo cute..thanks for sharing
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!! What an adorable picture๐Ÿ˜.........and What cute smiles๐Ÿ˜..............Arhit r looking cute in this picture................Thanks for sharing it with us dear๐Ÿค—...........

Love Gunjan๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š.............

Edited by VioletScarf - 13 years ago
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
awwwweeeeeeee that is such an adorable pic and i have not seen it before...i love it how u went to malls just in expectation of bumping into Monaya๐Ÿ˜†....such crazy fans we are...๐Ÿคช!!
anyways its gr8 to see this pic as well and thanks a lot for sharing....๐Ÿค—

and i just realised that how much i miss Mumbai
when i was there, i never had a craze for any telly stars but when m here my frds back there are lucky enuf to meet them and see them and also talk to them ๐Ÿ˜ณ
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†
This content was originally posted by: lovedkruti

awwwweeeeeeee that is such an adorable pic and i have not seen it before...i love it how u went to malls just in expectation of bumping into Monaya๐Ÿ˜†....such crazy fans we are...๐Ÿคช!!
anyways its gr8 to see this pic as well and thanks a lot for sharing....๐Ÿค—

and i just realised that how much i miss Mumbai
when i was there, i never had a craze for any telly stars but when m here my frds back there are lucky enuf to meet them and see them and also talk to them ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hey, I'm not that crazy!! I really did want to see the malls too, you know!!  Trying to compare them with our malls in the US!! ๐Ÿ˜† But I think Inorbit was the biggest over there, I don't know about all over in India though!! I really wanted to go to Goa, Kerala, and some other places!! But my parents didn't want me to go alone since India is considered not safe to travel alone!! Especially if your a girl, blah, blah, blah!!  And no one had time to go with me when they have school or studying!!  Next time I have to plan everything and schedule things ahead of time to go anywhere!! I did, however, went on a trip to Bagelore, Mysore, and Hassan with my cousin and with school kids since my aunt arranges it over there!! It was nice!! Except the noisy kids!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Shreya
ramsha.aslam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awww...this is lovely!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Arjun looks shoooo handsome๐Ÿ˜ณ
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was really sweet.. Hope u bump into them someday..
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...agar mein hoti toh bhi excited ho jati .....