Fan Fictions

Sid and Shilpa FF: Sunshine -Chp12+Notepg51(19/05) - Page 4

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG WIFEYYYYYYYYYYYYY !! I LOVE THIS !! πŸ€—   πŸ€—

Seriously, the concept is BRILLIANT, already love it, Sid and Shilpa are gonna be parents......awwwwww !! πŸ˜³  While the modern lady is still stuck in a time warp.....lmfaooooo !! πŸ˜†

You need to add me to your PM list like NOW !! πŸ˜†  I can't cme OL much till May, but whenever I do come on, I'd better see your story updated !! Love you !! πŸ€—  πŸ€— 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Niki

Nice to see another SidShi fic and from you as well

SidShi married and having a child - i can so see Sid smiling like a 5 yr old and also can see Sid taking care of Shilpa so well, he will annoy her but she will love it as well lol and wouldnt change it for the world lol

It was going to happen that Ridz one day will look back and always think she was suppose to be in that place, once it was her place, Sid was hers and showering love and all he had on.......  its nice to see Ridz always knowing what she lost

And add me to your PM 😊
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
lovekwshilpa thumbnail
heyyyyyyy sidshi ff

bc actual mein true soulmates sidshi he hain n they deserve happiness........plzzzzzzzzz in ur ff dont want siddhima plzzzz.......
i love them as couple.........bc dosti he toh pyar hai n unse achi dosti kiske pass hai..........

wonderful ffπŸ‘πŸ‘
agar beech mein ff chodi toh mein apni jaan dedoongiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
plzz update soon n add me in ur pm list............
Edited by lovekwshilpa - 13 years ago
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nikkie di πŸ€—
I love the first part . SidShi married ? Woah ..and they are goign to have a baby..aww😳
Riddhima ? what do i say about her ? it was characteristic of her to cry and blame herself . cant wait for the next part =)
nikita_88 thumbnail
@Subia Thanks for the comment 😳. Its ok you aren't the only one here that can't imagine them as a couple, but I am glad to see I am changing some minds 😳.

@Adu Wifeyy πŸ˜† Too many people are calling me wifey these daysπŸ˜† Long story shall explain later but don't worry I am not cheating on you πŸ˜†! Thank you - I am glad you enjoyed Riddhima's plight like many others here.
Don't worry I will PM you! 😳

@Lennie Thanks! 😳 Sid prefectly well summed up, he can be nothing else but that πŸ˜†
Added to PM list! 😳

@lovekwshilpa Thank you for commenting 😳! Don't worry I aim to complete this FF. I shall add you to my PM list! 😳

@Pragzie Thank you for commenting I am glad you liked it! πŸ€—
nikita_88 thumbnail

Once again thank you for your comments they really do encourage me, I am still not ready to go into the past of the story but do enjoy this chapter...I noticed most people came out shocked with the idea of them being married but I hope I can change your views on that...Thanks once again guys! Oh also another thing loved everyone's appreciation for Riddhima's plight 🀣  

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.

Chapter 2

Sid was over the moon, he practically skipped to the car. Shilpa couldn't help but laugh at him. "Sid, I am pregnant, but that doesn't mean you become my first child." Sid just looked at her, then just broke into a bigger smile and started singing "I am going to be a dad, I am going to be a dad..." Shilpa just laughed at his happiness was a pleasure to see.
  He hugged her once again and then opened the car door for her.

Inside the car, Sid had calmed down but the joy was still evident on his face. As they drove in silence, both basking in their happiness something they never thought was possible after so many hurdles, they made it out alive, enjoying each day as it came. Sid suddenly stopped the car and Shilpa looked at him. He smiled and got out, Shilpa followed him out as he knew she would. She realised where he had brought her, she walked up to him and just held his hand.

They were at the beach, if you ever couldn't find Sid you knew you would find him here. It was where he felt secure because the sea would take away also his pains and sorrows but he would always come and share his happiness here as well. The sea took away his pain but he always said it brought back his happiness he once shared with it. They stood there in silence listening to the sound of the waves, enjoying the serenity it brought.

Sid offered his arm to Shilpa and they started to walk down the beach. Sid broke the silence "Shilpa, thank you." Shilpa did not say anything for a moment she just looked at Sid, trying to read him but he was not looking at her. She then said "Sid, you do not have to thank me for anything, where we are today it is because we both want to be here, there has never been any pressure in our relationship...Sid look at me, remember the promises we made to each other when we got married" He nodded, Shilpa continued speaking  "You are my best friend and there is no one else I would share this happiness with, Sid you are the only person who knows me and everything about me..." Sid cut her off and went to say "you are the best thing that has happened to me all those years ago, everything was such a mess and today life is where it should be, we never thought we could find happiness with each other but happiness is found in the least expected places. Shilpa thank you for making me the happiest man on this planet, thank you for being patient with me, thank you for never giving up on me when you had every opportunity to and thank you for being there because with you I would be lost....you have become my life and without you by side I would be lost."  He gave Shilpa a hug. Tears began to flow from her eyes.

When Sid saw the tears, he tried to wipe them away but Shilpa stopped him and said "Let them run, they are tears of joy. I can't wait to start a family with you, you are going to be fantastic dad." He hugged her again and said "And You are going to be fabulous mom to junior."
"Junior?"
"Yeah our son..."
"Son? Excuse me Mr Modi but I think you mean princess?"
"Princess?!?!?!"
"Yes, our daughter, I am not having a son I mean if he is anything like you I will never have a moment of peace with you two playing cricket and breaking all my expensive ornaments and playing video games and just being generally sloppy. No I refuse to have a son!"
"No, its going to be a son, I can't have a daughter I mean imagine all the nauseating boys that will be after her, I mean I will die young making sure she is never talks to a boy without my permission..."
Shilpa laughed "How are you so certain boys will be after her?"
"Look, combining our looks we know for certain are child is going to be good looking so there is no doubt boys will be after her."
"Oh maybe if she has some of my looks, I mean you are just average, I am outstanding." Before he could react Shilpa ran.
"WHAT!" He chased her.
He managed to catch her with ease screamed "Truce". He let her go, then Shilpa said "I don't care what we have as long as it is a healthy baby and you are there with me."
Sid just smiled at her.

After some time they were getting hungry and they left from the beach making their way home but some place else their happiness had re-opened someone else's old wounds. Riddhima stood there, watching Sid and Shilpa leave there was pure happiness on their faces. Her breath was hitched as tears started to form in her eyes she gave them one final look before running from there. She was back in her office crying, the pain of losing Sid was there everyday, she had lost him and nothing was going to change that fact. He was never going to come back and wipe her tears, he was never going to be there to comfort her when she was lost and alone, to give her courage when there was no hope remaining she had lost him and she never realised what she lost till it was too late. After a few hours she made her way home some place she dreaded going she wanted to spend the least amount of time there, but you reap what you sow and she knew she had to go home.

Do leave your thoughts and comments....I will take it back into the past in the next chapter. πŸ˜† Oh and I had to make Riddhima run – I hadn't seen her practice for a marathon in a while!

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u reap as u sow! πŸ˜›

wonderful nikki.. πŸ‘ m nt a sidShi fan yet bt m luin forward 2 ur story.. 😊
hope d next update takes us 2 d past!

saumya{roka} thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved it, loved it, totally loved it πŸ˜Š.......it feels so good to imagine sid being happy with shilpa....
and riddhima crying for sid......waiting to know how this all happened. so update soon.
and thanx for the pm πŸ˜Š
Ahhh Nikki!! Ridzy maiyya running away crying.....as usual!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But this time no Sid to run after her to wipe away her tears!!

Really looking forward to you going back to the past!!😊

blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nikki amazing part πŸ‘

n yeah u can be glad dat u r surely changing some minds!!!πŸ˜†

awww it was such a lovely  part sid jumping with joy n sid n shilpa at beach with those cute little arguments lovely!!!!😳

ridz deserves all this!!
but all d FF will make me conphuse πŸ˜† in some she is good in some we r forced 2 see d misery in some she is stil MRS MODI oh gwad bt truly enjoying u r FF continue soon

n ridhimma's marathon yeah quite a long time

waiting 2 see what actually hapened n how sidshi gt married😊