Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sanjna4

wowww
what a update and see finally m commenting:P
i knw when u will see my comment u will get shock of the season
but m still better then lizz who never comments so early
and u wanted to play wid my rajma...hun
but still i liked dere ending becoz wgat i fear most inrelationships are misunderstandings and here they had no misunderstandings... dey were clear what dey want and u represented dem parting away so welll... dat i hav no words... temme hav u evr suffered such pain cz who has suffered such kinda pain only she can write so well... i mean at such young age u represent emotion so well yr...
''Even when we're apart, we will be looking at the same sky.''
this line ws so perfect for parting lovers...dats i fell in love wid dis line...soon u will see dis line in my ff also

now cumin to abhiya
finally abhay is here to save always in problem pia...and i can see mere his presence gave her somuch confidence dat she stalked maya fearlessly and when the abhay says m proud of u...dat ws real awww moment for me... i mean it ws so cute and den abhay taking her away into the dream land and the ending it ws super awww

i mean she just want to be human so dat she can have memories...wowww

now some ques  time
1. where did pia got money to travel?
2. why misha wants to have tym?
3. and whats d story of kabeer and rhea now?
4. hw cn abhay say to turn her vampire? isnt he want pia to her life
5. nd when will u explain misha and pia relation clearly?

awesome update
congrats for finishing frst season and m proud of u dat we are in same gangπŸ˜‰

yay! thank you. :D liz isn't even commenting, she sucks. -.- i didn't PLAY with rajma. wait, when you see their scenes in s2, i bet you'd thank me for makin him leave. ;] hah? me? pain? psh.. i'm a happy person. i just love rajma a lot! <3

exactly..she couldn't stake her when she was alone. she could die, but she couldn't let him die. πŸ˜³ thank you. :D i answered all of your questions in ym, didn't i? frankly, idk about the first, take that as a blooper. LOL. Misha just saw her crush/friend dying, she KILLED him .. obviously she needs time. she isn't pia who loves abhay despite everything. she has time before she can start loving raj that way. kabir and rhea..watch s2. abhay gave her a choice, she was on the verge of being a vampire already & he'd lost her enough. mish & pia - season 2.

aw, ty. :D i love you! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ozzy88

Party...

Aansha ... u finished the season 1 on high note...muahhh
eagerly waitin for season 2...
now...coming to grand finale...

it was awesome ...
pia and Abhay's emotional reconciliation was superb...
but i am sure... maya will be back in season 2..
And Raj and misha... that kiss ...awesome

thank youu! :D nah, maya ain't coming back, but trouble sure is. :P thanks for the wonderful comment! means a lot to me. πŸ˜³
Akankshaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: N_NS

Awesomeee!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ What a wonderful and perfect end to the perfect season 1...!! Love you for that...πŸ€—
I am soo happy that Abhay and Piya are together and Mish-Raj too have a gud future ahead in their relationship hopefully 😍
Its sooo nice to see how Abhay nd Piya care for each other, how they cannot see the other one in despair or danger, how they protect each other with whatever they have... Piya staked Maya to save Abhay, WOW!! That was the most wonderful part... And the reason Piya wants to stay human, so she can keep all the memories of her with her beloved, her soulmate in her heart,,, that's touching!!! 😊
And about Raj-Mish part,, I'm happy that Raj wants to mend his ways for Mish, that he now realizes all that he has done in the past, and Misha wants to give him a chance...!! What Raj said,"
Even when we're apart, we will be looking at the same sky."was the most wonderful line ever... and how he wanted her to believe in him, it shows clearly that he truly loves her soulmate or not, that's another thing...😊
Thanks for giving this season such a wonderful end, you write very well...πŸ‘πŸ€— (Planning to write novels in future coz if u are don't forget to tell me...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...)
I'm not going to ask any questions though I have some but I'm in a too gud mood right now so I'll wait for the next season for the answers...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Till then, All the best for further...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Loads of love,
NidhiπŸ€—πŸ˜Š

thank you! :D AP sure do love each other, they've lost each other a LOT of times, they're at peace now. even Raj does love Misha a lot & his past is a lot scarier than it appears. (you'd see that in s2).. and misha has time before she can accept him for who he is. πŸ˜³

nah ,novels are boring..too long. πŸ˜† shoot your questions! i'm in. (:

Akankshaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RB81

hei akanksha,
it was a gr8 finishing..u made piya to live as human..thats gr8..

thank you! :D lol, many people didn't like the fact that she's living as a human. 
Akankshaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: I-love-Roses

Akanksha i'm so so so angry on you. You updated the finale but didn't send me any pm's?? I'm so angry and hurt at this. The parts were fabulous bt how could you do this? I would have missed the whole thing if i hadn't just peeked in. I was waiting so eagerly for ur pm. Anyways sorry for being rude bt i'm really angry

OMG, i'm sorry! i PM everyone who commented for the last part on my grand finale 1. i'm really sorry!! next time.. i'm makin a PROPER PM list, i promise! πŸ˜³
Akankshaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gals_11

Woww.. Amazing Update Dear.. I love Misha-Raj.. Misha kissed him.. :)
Even when v r apart v 'll b luking at d same sky..loved dis line.. Hope they 'll meet soon again.. Abhiya were Awesome.. Finally Maya is Dead..n they r together.. It ended very well.. Eagerly waiting for season 2.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lol.

thank you! :D even i love rajma, LOL. ty! <3 abhiya are together now... until trouble comes. πŸ˜› thanks, again. 
Akankshaa. thumbnail
IL season 2. 

Chapter 1 - Alone 

6 months later..

Raj Saxena walked through the dark, lonely halls of the Raichand mansion in Mumbai. He hadn't been able to sleep again, so he decided to take a walk. No matter what he did, though, he couldn't stop thinking about Misha lately. No one knew how hard it was for him, not to have his soulmate with him. The others were always happy, too busy to care about poor abandoned Raj. Tomorrow, tomorrow, Abhay kept saying, but tomorrow never came. He missed everything about her, her dark wavy hair, the way her eyes reflected the light when she cried, the way she pretended to be angry before bursting out laughing, the way his name sounded coming off her lips..

Stop thinking about her. You'll only bring yourself more pain!

He stopped, facing right. He reached an outside balcony. He stared at the sky, the moon looked beautiful. ''Even when we're apart, we'll be looking at the same sky.'' He muttered to himself. ''I miss you, Misha Dobriyal.''

He froze, hearing something from the balcony a floor below him. He crouched and jumped, landing in front of the wide-eyed girl. ''Did I scare you?''

''No, I like my heart beating twice it's normal pace, jerk.'' She said, clutching her chest. She blinked and stood up. ''Why ain't you sleeping? You got a big day tomorrow. Saxena has called you and that means trouble.''

''He is my ancestor, I can take care of him.'' Raj shrugged. ''Why are you up? Can't relax?''

''Not really.'' She admitted. ''I want Abhay to come back. I have got a bad feeling about it.''

They stood for a moment in silence. Only recently had they come to understand each other, Abhay had been gone a lot and Raj being Maya's ancestor hadn't helped.

''Yeah, it's hard to be without your soulmate once you've found them.''

She stared at him, the way he said that..''You know, I always wondered why you joined Unity. I mean, Mayank, Abhay, Rhea ' everyone has human soulmates.''

''And you want to know where mine is?''

''N-no..'' Maybe she's dead, she told herself. She shouldn't ask.

''It's okay.'' Raj stared at the sky again. ''She is waiting- I hope. I have got some things to put right before I see her.''

''I am sure she is waiting.'' She said. ''And I bet she will be glad to see you when you have put things right.''

He looked at her and smiled. ''That's true, you have been in her shoes, haven't you? Abhay has tried a lot to make up for his past. I mean, he has been doing good work for centuries. So, maybe there's hope for me after all. You are like her, you know?''

''Am I?''

''Like my-like Misha, Misha Dobriyal.''

Misha..Recognition flashed through her. She knew Misha. Raj was the soulmate Rhea had been telling her about. Before she could say anything to that, he closed his eyes and went on. ''Why do you think Saxena called me?''

''Honestly.'' She paused. ''I don't know. Are you scared?''

''I'm not, for me, anyway.''

''You're worried about her.'' She smiled faintly.

''It's hard not to be with all that's going on.'' He paused. ''I mean, if Saxena knows that they know about the supernatural world-''

''She will be fine.'' She interrupted quickly. ''You will see her soon, I promise you, soon.''

''I hope. Good night, Pia.''

''Good night, Raj, and get some sleep.''

--

Pia woke up in the morning and Abhay was still not back. People would think that dating a vampire and living in a mansion would have it's benefits, but turns out, there are more disadvantages. These  6 months with the people from Circle Unity had been amazing, she'd never thought such things will happen to a regular girl like her. But, she was alone. The mansion was quiet. Everyone was out, spending time with their one true love. She could have talked to Raj, but he left early in the morning. Every now and then she'd hear the creak of the door and watch Abhay walk in, but then she'd wake up from the dream.

She stared at the fire, cuddled up on the couch in her white sweater and pink pyjamas. Her hair were a mess with strands poking out here and there of her pony tail. She took a sip out of her warm hot chocolate. Outside, she saw everything blanketed in soft sparkling snow. Everything was beautiful..and Abhay wasn't here.

When he left, he had told her he wouldn't be back before Christmas. In fact, she heard those words for every special occasion, but she understood. She knew how hard his job was, she knew what kind of things he had to go through just to be with her. But, Christmas was two days away and she wanted him. She knew she was behaving selfish, she could feel the tears burning in her eyes. She wiped them off using her sweater.

Ring ring..

She picked up her phone and saw Alisha's name. ''Hello?''

''Pia, quick, answer this riddle. Inside these drawers with loads of movies, inside these drawers, Raj opens frequently. Inside these drawers you shall find your first clue, hurry up before you're blue. Gotta go, bye!''

''Wait! What the-''

She looked down at her screen to see that the call had ended. She stared at her phone for a moment and tried to call Alisha again. She was sent straight to voice mail. She sat back on the couch and grabbed her hot chocolate.

Her phone vibrated loudly. She picked it up to see a text from Alisha. ''Just figure out the riddle. Now, Pia!''

She sighed. Inside these drawers with loads of movies. Inside these drawers, Raj opens frequently..

There wasn't any drawers with movies in the house, there could be shows, and the shows that Raj watches the most were Disney! She decided to look in his secret stash of Disney Channel shows. She got up from the couch. His room was on the 5th floor. She made a mental note to tell Abhay to get a freaking elevator in the house. When she found his room, she kept her hands on the door knob and twisted it.

She peeked inside. Knowing Raj, she was sure there would be traps or a hidden ninja in here. She looked around the room and turned on the lights. Dodging a few boxes here and there, she came to his side table. There were three drawers, and she knew which one had the DVDs because of the noticeable keylock. She knelt down, and saw the password hint. ''Misha's age.'' She smiled. He really did miss her.

She pulled open the drawer and laughed. From Wizards Of Waverly Place to Suite Life On Deck ' it had everything. She knew he liked Disney, but she never knew he was obsessed with it. She dug through the DVDs, trying to find her clue. On a DVD of Hannah Montana, her name was written. She grabbed the DVD, and opened it. There was another disk in the DVD, called Pia Jaiswal, December, 2011.

-

Precap : AP romance, R in danger. 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 12 years ago
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome! Thanks for the pm
karantakiar thumbnail
Congrax,for s-2 .
d 1st part ws amazing dear.
luvly nd precap seemz to be vry intresting.
so plz cnt soon cant w8 for nxt part so plz cnt asap.
Thnx for d pm.
do pm me d 2nd part too.
luv u
vritika
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
season 1 was great and season 2 looks promising too.