Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Storyline according to Zee website!

-Shankar- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So, according to the Zee TV website, it says that Dev and Radhika will get married as children. Dev will forget about the marriage when he grows up. Rashika is chosen as the bride for Rohan. When she gets married, she will realize that Dev is her husband but won't be able to tell him. Then everything is left to destiny.

Does this mean she will remarry?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
No I dont think she will remarry ...I think when the zee website meant that dev will meet Rohans bride it might mean his "to be bride" ...Because on the website it wrote" who will Radhika marry ..Dev or Rohan ??"  That means she is still to be married ..I think when they both grow up Dev will know that its RAdhika but she wont ..Because she knows Dev as Kishan Khanhaiya and not as Dev ...And when Dev and RAdhika start falling in love he will realise that shes Rohans to be wife and from there ..the story goes on .....😊..MAybe it will take time for RAdhika to notice that Dev was her childhood friend ...Im sure she wont get married yet , theres lots of Drama before any marriage 😆 and Im sure God wont let anything like that happen , she cant get married to another guy then Dev 😊...Lets just be ready for another  roller coater ride 😉😆Edited by billo77 - 13 years ago
-Shankar- thumbnail
Originally posted by: billo77

No I dont think she will remarry ...I think when the zee website meant that dev will meet Rohans bride it might mean his "to be bride" ...Because on the website it wrote" who will Radhika marry ..Dev or Rohan ??"  That means she is still to be married ..I think when they both grow up Dev will know that its RAdhika but she wont ..Because she knows Dev as Kishan Khanhaiya and not as Dev ...And when Dev and RAdhika start falling in love he will realise that shes Rohans to be wife and from there ..the story goes on .....😊..MAybe it will take time for RAdhika to notice that Dev was her childhood friend ...Im sure she wont get married yet , theres lots of Drama before any marriage 😆

yes but the dev and radhika already did haldi and snaan in feb 18 episode.  so they have to get marry as children according to the day (mass marriage).
ancie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i don't think radhka n rohan's marriag wil happen.....kanaah will never allow that.......more than that CVs know well that we viers, wil never appreciate n allow that.......😉
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Shankar-

yes but the dev and radhika already did haldi and snaan in feb 18 episode.  so they have to get marry as children according to the day (mass marriage).

True ..and im sure in the coming episodes they will get married unknowingly and the pandit is witness ..So when Radhika grows up she cant get married to another guy..right?? I mean it will be a huge mistake from the Cvs ...Lets wait and see if little RAdhika and Dev realise that they got married ..😊
Edited by billo77 - 13 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I don't think Radhika willget married to Rohan.Maybe BB might Radhika for Rohan & before everything gets finalised Dev will land up & eventually Dev will remember that Radhika was his childhood friend.Both Kanha & Radha are incomplete without each other so, how can Dev be complete without Radhika? They are destined to get married.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 If every thing is moving smoothly how the story will go forward....every story has ups and down.....turns and twists are the part of any story  but should not be vicious, loud or violent specially that i expect from CB2....