Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
oh my god awesome update sheeba.....loved it.....pls upload asap....dutta ko kuch nahi hona chahye....
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

sheeba...... very nice update ...

this kala is a real b****😡😡😡
--khushi-- thumbnail
OMG Kala shoot  him 😡....................
Now what Nakku will do to safe him...........................
update soon Sheebz......................cant wait to knw..................
--khushi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina_Mishal

oh my god awesome update sheeba.....loved it.....pls upload asap....dutta ko kuch nahi hona chahye....

kaisi baatien kar rahi hai Naina..........................
its Sheebz's FF Dutta ko kuchh kaise ho sakta hai.............lolz
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi sheeba,

ur update seems scary for me yaar.........

update the next part soon.......

tc
divya
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sheeebuuuuu 
this one is sooooooooo scaryyyyyyyyyy !
plzzzzzzzzzzz updateeeeeeeeeeeee !jaldiiiiiii 
i cant take the torture any more 
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

OMG D got shot!! ikno naku wil save D somehow as alway..so atm im just goin 2 try n stay calm...i trust u sheebu bby..  gr8 updat tho loved hw D beat da shytt owta all the BGs!! continue soon plz .xoxox

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail

Hi everyone…………..well I know thoda zyada wait ho gayaa for this update lekin kya karoon u all know kii dimaag aajkal exams mein lagaa hotaa hai toh ideas kum aatey hain………………plus I wanted kii ltl mein yeh fast paced track thoda ending tak pahonch jaaye then I will send in the next part…………plus baaki donon FFs bhi update karnii thii…………Ok kaafi explanations dey dii naa mainney lol…………I hope aap logg inmein se koi bhi accept kar ke maafi dey doggey lol………….nahiin toh AAPKI HAR SAZAA…………SAARA GUSSA…..SAR AAKHON PAR!..............

Kuch yaad aaya………….…..Yeh line sunii sunaayi nahiin lagtii?............Well jab naku went to attend to injured dutta as he lay on the bed in his room his eyes closed………..and the moment naku put the antiseptic SHER JAAG GAYAA and moved away his arm angrily……………Ussi scee mein naku had said before she ANNOUNCED----EK GUNAAH JISSPEY NAKU KO NAAZ HAi………..WOHH HAI USSKA PYAAR!............

I was like………….sahii bola nakusha jii……………iss gunaah par toh hum sabko bhii EK DUM BAdAA WAALA NAAZ HAI!...............ok one confession to u all………….pataa hai…………I have never ever been itnaa active in the last five years since I joined IF…………and isliye I don't know much rules of IF and thanks to spamming inspite of repeated warnings and drooling over Mishal in every topic inspite of being a SEPARATE MISHAL APPRECEATION THREAD I went on and on with my mistakes till…………..My Warning levels were raised by the ltl development team………………

Shabz……………apni har galtii par mere ko sharmindigi thii………..PAR……………EK ANJAANEY MEIN KYA GUNAAH JISS PAR SHEEBA KO NAAZ THAA…………..wohh hai har topic mein mishal kaa gun gaan karnaa lol………….sorry dear lekin u know me naa?!..............

Ok abb bahot hui idhar udhar kii baatein…………U all will be like…….EK TOH GADHI ITNEY DIN BAAD ISS FF KO UPDATE KAR RAHII HAI UPAR SE ITNA BHAASHAN!.................

Dutta is about kills chaaskar in one fluid motion slitting his throat with a knife taking it out from his pocket…………..

When there is a noise…………and dutta feels a BULLET HIT HIM from behind…………….in the trunk………………

Dutta could feel the blow of the shot……………and the pain growing as the bullet pierced in……………….

Everything seemed to move round in circles and naku who had been standing relaxed just moments ago…………..could see blood oozing out from dutta's body as he fell on the ground…………..and a terrified naku…………….FINDING HARD TO EVEN SCREAM OUT……………finds kala stand there with a gun in her hand…………AND A VICTORIOUS SMILE ON HER FACE!..................

Naku rushes away from the window………….across the hall and to the door………………….

There kala………….reaches to where dutta lay on the ground withering in pain and GOES DOWN ON HER KNEES BU HIS SIDE…………….

Moving her hand across dutta's face she says----Mera pyara bhau……………DEKH……………TERI WAJAH SE………….AAJ MUJHEY APNEY HAATHON KO KHOON SE RANGNA PADAA!................

Dutta could recognize kala's voice…………….he could feel his head spin and realizes it was kala who fired at him…………….BUT WHY?!.....................

Kala moves a little closer to dutta as he opens his eyes and through the hazy vision he could see nothing………….infact deep down he was glad he could not see his sisters cruel side and in all pain and dismay he closes his eyes again………..

Dutta doesn't even realize it but he could hear himself say----Kyun taayi?............Kyun?.............

Kala smirks----Yeh sawaal tu apney baap se pooch dutta…………(I know I copied this one as it is from the show but I kind of was left surprised when kala gave this reply to dutta and isliye included it here too……………)……………Jaan lii ussney mere pita kii…………..saaya cheen liya ek baap kaa hum teenon behnon ke sar se………….aur tu………….tunney toh mujhsey meri aayi sahib ka pyar bhi cheen liyaa……………

The blood was flowing and dutta could feel his body go cold…………….he didn't have the strength to say anything nor the will to do anything…………..he recalls how kala had stood in the temple with burning diyas in her hand praying for his life………….

Tears well up in dutta's eyes and kala smiles as she stared at dutta's wet eyes and says hatefully-----Ronaa aa rahaa hai bhau?...........AANA CHAHIYE!.............RONA AANA CHAHIYE TUJHEY!.............AAKHIRI SAANSEIN JO GINN RAHAA HAI TU APNI!..............Afsos ho rahaa hogaa naa?..............KII TU MERA BHAU HAI!...............HONA CHAHIYE!............AFSOS BHI HONA CHAHIYE!..............

Naku reaches the door and opens it quickly…………she runs to reach the place where dutta was lying while kala………….raises the gun in her hand and pressing the nozzle against the place where dutta was hit by the bullet………….she presses it hard against his wound as dutta screams in pain and kala smiles saying-----BAHOT NAFRAT KARTI HOON MAIN TUJHSE DUTTA BHAU!...............BAHOT NAFRAT KARTII HOON………….TUJHEY TOH JITNA DARD DOON UTNA KAM HAI!...............

Dutta groans in pain as kala gets up and giving an evil smile and one last ………. victorious look at dutta she turns to walk away when naku reaches dutta and sits by his side……………

She is about to say saab and she sees kala was walking away…………..lost in her own victory she didn't even notice naku being there……………..

While naku……….gets back to her feet and glares hard at kala…………..seeing her walk away after hurting dutta just like that made naku feel angry and determined to Punish kala for all her misdeeds!............

She screams out---Kalavatii!.............

Kala stops and turns around to see naku pointing the gun at her……………she was taken aback to see naku there and the next instant she hides her surprise behind her evil smile and says out loud----Arre waah!.............Toh aahiqu kii mashooka haoi yahaan uska JANAZA UTHAANEY KE LIYE!..............

Naku clenches hard her jaw and dutta opens his eyes and looks up to the place where he had heard naku's voice coming…………….

Dutta blinks his eyes and when he opens them again…………..to his own surprise he realises he could see naku!..............

He could see her stand just inches away from where he was holding the gun in her hand……………….

It must be the impact of chaaskar's blow…………dutta thought………….and as he saw the agitation in naku's eyes and the sheer determination on her face he knew………….he knew naku won't be kind this time!..............

He says weakly---naku………..

Naku looks down at dutta and she could read what his eyes wanted to tell him…………..He didn't want her to kill kala……………

There kala raises her gun to take an aim at naku and says----Jeetey jii toh tum donon mill nahiin sakey…………..MAUT MEIN EK DOSSREY KAA SAATH………..MERAA TOHFAA SAMAJH KE RAKH LO!......................

Naku looks away from dutta as she knew meeting him in the eye she won't be able to press the trigger………..AND THIS TIME SHE HAD DECIDED TO FINISH THIS MISTRESS OF GAME once and for all………………

Dutta too understood as naku looked away from her that she won't stop…………..he closes his eyes…………..as getting back his sight he didn't want to see his sister die……………….

Dutta hears the gunshot………………

A tear rolls down his cheek……………and slowly he opens his eyes and finds naku kneeling by his side…………….with tears in her eyes and regret in her expressions she just looked down at him silently and dutta knew……………IT WAS ALL OVER!...................

Everything turned black and dutta falls unconscious and could hear naku calling out to him in the distance---saab………..aakhein kholo saab………..saab main aapko kuch nahiin honey degii………………

Kaisa laga?...........

Jaldii bataao………………

Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 13 years ago
chitrakshgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

It was really nice....But I am sad bcoz DUTTA is hurt....You know I can't see DUTTA(MISHAL) in pain...whatz next...M desparately waiting for the next episode.....😊
Edited by chitrakshgeet - 13 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
FINALLY!! sheeba kahan reh gayi thi anyway soo glad u decided 2 update afta ages...

rely hope D isnt injured 2 badly..kala is such a witch man she was hurtin him physicaly aswel as mentaly evn afta shse shot him!!! god i hate her!!

God im glad nakku finaly had da courage to shoot kala!! wel justs shws our sherni can do anythng 2 save her sher!! kisi bhi hadh tak jaa sakti hai apne ssab ke liye 

cont soon.x