Fan Fictions

MG-FF:Out Of Darkness-2 *Thread - 2*

Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
*Thread-1*

*Thread-3*

***Out Of Darkness***

A glimpse of the future

It was complete silence that surrounded us, it had come down on suddenly but softly... like so many times I again found myself unable to break out from the silence. I looked at her and gazed into her unwavering gaze...

I leaned forward to touch her hand; her fingers like always were cold. "What does it feel like, Geet?" I asked holding her hand in mine.

She bit her bottom lip and simply shrugged her shoulder; a habit she had picked up from little Abhishek.

"The fear, how does the fear feel?" I asked because I could not imagine what that much fear felt like... how difficult it was to live with so much fear inside you.

I watched her as I waited for her to answer me. Her lips shook, her eyes brimmed with tears, she slipped her hand out from under mine to wipe the tear that had escaped from her right eye. 

"Geet?"

"I don't know. I am always scared"

"About what?"

"About something happening... something bad"

"What can happen to you? don't you trust me?"

Again she simply shrugged rather then answer my question. It hurt deep inside to know that she still did not trust me. 

Once again the silence descended on us. It was an ongoing cycle when I was with Geet; the struggle with the silence but for Geet, the silence was her companion but for me it was becoming a torture... getting really difficult to continue on with the conversation which was really just s one sided conversation with me talking and she not saying more then few words in between.

"I sometimes wonder why people hate other people... what did you do to make them hate you so?" She raised her head and gazed into my eyes. "What do you do to make them stop hating you?"

She did not wait for me to answer her question maybe because she didn't expect me to answer it. I stared at her as she gave me a bitter smile, her vacant eyes still staring into mine.  "When someone hates you... th-they hurt you... they do things to you... y-you never know when it will happen... you never know what exactly they will do... but... but when someone hates you...  you always know things will happen... things that will hurt you... you are always waiting for things to happen... every second is filled with the dreadful wait... the wait of pain and hurt that will come when they do things to you... you are always waiting for things to happen... waiting... because you never know when it will happen..."

My hands shook as her words rang through in my mind...  how could one live with  the constant fear of the impending pain...

**********************************************************************************************************

Many of my readers have questioned me how can I write such abusive scenes and why I chose to write such a ff... I got the idea for this story while I was reading one of the true crime books "Perfect Victim" (a very horrific story, still gives me chills just thinking about it) although the story is not exactly like the book, in the book a 20 yr old girl gets kidnapped and is held hidden in a coffin like box under the bed of her kidnapper for nearly seven years. I tend to read the non-fiction books on child abuse and true crimes so got very inspired by "perfect victim" My mind wondered how it would be for a person to deal, live in a world which the person had very little knowledge of and never really interacted in, how would the person deal when he/she was suddenly pushed to interact in a world that has always been forbidden...

Edited by Angelskiss - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelskiss thumbnail

***Out Of Darkness***

Out of Darkness is a story of Geet Handa; a young girl who was imprisoned in her own home by her father. Geet never saw the outside world, having never been allowed to step out of her home. She was abused and tortured all her life by her father and three brothers. The only love and care she received was from her mother who died when Geet was only 7.

This story focuses on how Geet's life gets changed in a matter of few days when her father in order to save his position as the town's mayor and to rectify his son's mistake decides to marry her to the elder brother of Naintara Rathod - Maan Singh Khurana!

How does Geet deal with suddenly being married to a man who knows nothing of the life she has lived... how will Geet cope with everything after literally being thrown into the world she had never stepped into... How will she live in the world she had very little knowledge of and never really interacted in???... This is a psychological thriller... the journey of Geet as she battles with her past and struggles to live in a world she hardly knew about... This story takes a psychological approach as to how Geet faces the drastic changes in her life...

This is Geet's journey as she stumbles her way into the new life...  will she ever come out of the darkness ?...
Edited by Angelskiss - 12 years ago
123pritha thumbnail
ninand thumbnail
Thanks for the pm... again loved the racy undercurrent of tension in the otherwise still frame in the preview...

eagerly awaiting your next update😊

ohyeh... congratulations on the new thread.😃
Edited by ninand - 13 years ago
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
CONGRATES FOR D NEW THREADDDDDD
KavyaNaik123 thumbnail
Finally u r back,,,,,,can u even imagine hw much we were waitng for ur update,,,,,,bt nw uve givn us hope,,,,,cum back wid an update sooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats for yr new thread....
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats 4r new thread....... Future sounds interesting maan tring to understang her.,...... World is really bad place that book still gives u chills..... Once i was watching news i come across this news its about girl she got kidnaped when she was 11......... They found her after 27years with two daughters of that kiddnaper nd that man was abt 60years old she raped by him everyday since she was 11 can u imagine i still get disturbed whenever i think abt it......
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats on your new thread, and please continue soon.....................