set_raj thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello.

Lately we've noticed that a lot of new members are coming to the forum and using foul language, personal attacking is done without proof or arguments. This is not allowed. I urge everyone to read the rules of the forum and familiarize yourself with them. Having said that, from now on anyone found breaking the rules will recieve a 20% increase in their WL without sending the PM to a member. Rules have been set for a reason and you are expected to follow them. This doesn't apply just to the ones that are new. In fact NO ONE should be doing this at all.

I've also noticed that some members criticize and spread wrong information about few contestants. Bashing and making personal attacks against any contestant/member is not allowed. Make sure members know the difference between bashing and criticism. A critic is one who discusses things in perspective, never loses objectivity and states things in a logical and constructive way. But a basher is one, who states the points a bit too heavily such that, it no longer looks like criticism but looks like a total attack. Everyone have their own point of view let's respect it. You have right to raise your opinion but one should see lines ain't crossed. Avoid making posts that are abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member. This is against IF COC and won't be tolerated. 
Also, if you see members breaking rules please (PLEASE!) press the button. The JDJ-4 Dev. team will then go through the reports and deal with the problem. We are humans too and we cant see everything. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It really helps us when the reports take us straight to the post instead of searching for it.

Having said that, do not create a multiple ID to bash. That counts as a violation and not only will the MID be banned but you'll recieve an increase of 20% in your WL

To those who do use the report button, I'd like to thank you for that as it's really helpful and also wants to thank you guys for being so patient. I really appreciate it.

Thank you..

Set_raj..

JDJ-4  Dev Team.
Edited by set_raj - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If that article was not shocking enough, seeing that i am at 20% warning level is even more shocking and disturbingπŸ˜•

I would like to know what I said or did to warrant such. πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²  Can the mods let me know please.  Thanks.
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: star_wars

If that article was not shocking enough, seeing that i am at 20% warning level is even more shocking and disturbingπŸ˜•

I would like to know what I said or did to warrant such. πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²  Can the mods let me know please.  Thanks.

Click on the number and you'll know what you did wrong =) 
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shalurulez

woooow realllyyy pagal???oopss...i mean Simi the pagal ladkiπŸ₯± den ur WL mus hve burst n shattered into million peices?!??πŸ€”

Mine is only 20% and only cause I used a cuss word 
shalurulez thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

Mine is only 20% and only cause I used a cuss word 

WOOW....congo.....πŸ‘
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: set_raj

Hello.

Lately we've noticed that a lot of new members are coming to the forum and using foul language, personal attacking is done without proof or arguments. This is not allowed. I urge everyone to read the rules of the forum and familiarize yourself with them. Having said that, from now on anyone found breaking the rules will recieve a 20% increase in their WL without sending the PM to a member. Rules have been set for a reason and you are expected to follow them. This doesn't apply just to the ones that are new. In fact NO ONE should be doing this at all.

I've also noticed that some members criticize and spread wrong information about few contestants. Bashing and making personal attacks against any contestant/member is not allowed. Make sure members know the difference between bashing and criticism. A critic is one who discusses things in perspective, never loses objectivity and states things in a logical and constructive way. But a basher is one, who states the points a bit too heavily such that, it no longer looks like criticism but looks like a total attack. Everyone have their own point of view let's respect it. You have right to raise your opinion but one should see lines ain't crossed. Avoid making posts that are abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member. This is against IF COC and won't be tolerated. 
Also, if you see members breaking rules please (PLEASE!) press the button. The JDJ-4 Dev. team will then go through the reports and deal with the problem. We are humans too and we cant see everything. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It really helps us when the reports take us straight to the post instead of searching for it.

Having said that, do not create a multiple ID to bash. That counts as a violation and not only will the MID be banned but you'll recieve an increase of 20% in your WL

To those who do use the report button, I'd like to thank you for that as it's really helpful and also wants to thank you guys for being so patient. I really appreciate it.

Thank you..

Set_raj..

JDJ-4  Dev Team.

Finally, some justice! i thank you wholeheartedly for this!
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Rapier: This has been there since more than a week. It was there all this time. 

@Mods: Still the situation doesn't seem to have improved from both ends. I would request the mods to PLEASE tackle forum matters a little more strictly for the sanity of all.
Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

@Rapier: This has been there since more than a week. It was there all this time. Still the situation doesn't seem to have improved from both ends. I would request the mods to PLEASE tackle forum matters a little more strictly for the sanity of all.

Is it? Well I haven't been frequent around this forum thanks to insanity around here. whatever i say is wrong apparently.  And what improvement are you looking for in me? let me reword this, what is it that i did wrong? and what rules have i broken? please do respond. and even better, highlight the parts on the COC i didn't follow. thank you. I am very curious to know what i did.πŸ˜ƒ

Edit: Just like you sushita fans always say, do not accuse without proof!πŸ˜ƒ good day!
Edited by Rapier - 13 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rapier

Is it? Well I haven't been frequent around this forum thanks to insanity around here. whatever i say is wrong apparently.  And what improvement are you looking for in me? let me reword this, what is it that i did wrong? and what rules have i broken? please do respond. and even better, highlight the parts on the COC i didn't follow. thank you. I am very curious to know what i did.πŸ˜ƒ

Okay I think I didn't express it properly. It was intended to be this way....

@Rapier: This has been there since more than a week. It was there all this time. 

@The Mods:::  the situation doesn't seem to have improved from both ends. I would request the mods to PLEASE tackle forum matters a little more strictly for the sanity of all.

"the situation not improving from both ends" was not directed to you. It was a general statement for the current condition of the forum. 

Hope that clarifies things.😊

And yes, if you have been following my posts in the forum, I always try to be an unbiased party and have tried my level best not to be rude to anyone. And I certainly do not argue without reasoning or proofs.

Good day to you as well.

Rapier thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Okay I think I didn't express it properly. It was intended to be this way....

@The Mods:::  the situation doesn't seem to have improved from both ends. I would request the mods to PLEASE tackle forum matters a little more strictly for the sanity of all.

"the situation not improving from both ends" was not directed to you. It was a general statement for the current condition of the forum. 

Hope that clarifies things.😊

And yes, if you have been following my posts in the forum, I always try to be an unbiased party and have tried my level best not to be rude to anyone. And I certainly do not argue without reasoning or proofs.

Good day to you as well.

i said ok to the part where u said it has been around for more than one week. maybe it has, as i said i haven't been on that frequently.

and good to know that it wasn't directed at me. so u mean to say i did nothing wrong? right? just asking for clarification cuz i did not get that impression from many sushita fans, who continuously ridicule me and anyone for saying something about their celeb that they don't like. but glad to know that someone understands that i haven't a single thing wrong.