Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Already postings and lockings in the new forumπŸ˜•
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks chalhov and thanks Shanta for the heads up.
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Chalhov. We have a new forum already. 
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have made a thread for "CB2 Promoting Links" which are all the links SBBS PROMOS etc... regarding CB2 from last week! :) So please do comment and take a look at it. :) It's all in one thread. :)

Here is the link:
avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the link !!!!!!!!!!!
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow the is new forum is open,  nice. Thanks for sharing.  A whole new chapter is beginning. Feels kinda strange to go to another forum feels like goodbye again of Choti Bahu 1!  It is the past. But the memories remain  with Choti Bahu 1 with Dev and Radhika and all the characters. πŸ˜‰ Hope this forum stays open so we  can share our  thoughts about Choti Bahu! πŸ˜‰

Edited by ashna26 - 13 years ago
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you chalhov 😊
Awnnnn Feeling so sad leaving this forum ..Ive been on this forum for 2 years πŸ˜”..Im really going to miss this forum ..It was like my second home , I made such wonderful memories on this forum and amazing friends πŸ˜ƒ , it feel weird that we have to move to another forum ..but I guess we have to make new memories on the new forum 😊..I wanted to thank everyone on this forum that always made me smile and laugh and me feel like their own .Thank you so much you guys !!πŸ€—..Im never going to forget the beautiful memories  shared by everyone❀️ ..I will cherish these memories all my life ..Choti bahu and this forum will always have a special place in my heart ..And hopefully I could squeeze in the second forum in my heart somewhere  πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...I still remember my first day on this forum and the first  time RAdev won my heart .It will be an unforgettable moment for me πŸ€—

Love you guys so much and Hopefully will catch you guys on the new forum ❀️
Choti bahu forum will always remain the best for me πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Edited by billo77 - 13 years ago
radev2010 thumbnail
Thanks for the news.. If you wouldn't have told me I would be wondering why everyone is missing on this forum πŸ˜†
Edited by radev2010 - 13 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: billo77

Thank you chalhov 😊

Awnnnn Feeling so sad leaving this forum ..Ive been on this forum for 2 years πŸ˜”..Im really going to miss this forum ..It was like my second home , I made such wonderful memories on this forum and amsing friends πŸ˜ƒ , it feel weird that we have to move to another forum ..but I guess we have to make new memories on the new forum 😊..I wanted to thank everyone on this forum that always made me smile and laugh and me feel like their own .Thank you so much you guys !!πŸ€—..Im never going to forget the beautiful memories  shared by everyone❀️ ..I will cherish these memories all my life ..Choti bahu and this forum will always have a special place in my heart ..And hopefully I could squeeze in the second forum in my heart somewhere  πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...I still remember my first day on this forum and the first  time RAdev won my heart .It will be an unforgettable moment for me πŸ€—

Love you guys so much and Hopefully will catch you guys on the new forum ❀️
Choti bahu forum will always remain the best for me πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

I totally agree with you! πŸ˜‰ 
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chipak

Ohh so we hav a new forum now..But what will happen to this one...Dont wanna move from here but guess will have toπŸ˜•  Wish this one will remain active..hell confsed right now

Thanku Pujita for letting us know but can u pls clarify abt mi concerns..what will happen to all the threads in here..will we be able to access/post here once the second one is fully functional..BTW appreciate all the Developers/Contributers worked on CB1 n CB2 forum

Me too have so many mixed emotions about this Forum. 1, 2 so confusedπŸ˜•, happy that 2 is starting, and sad that 1 forum is ending..... so many emotions....πŸ˜•