Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Maneet all the way 😉 i Saw my ever waited kiss from GC 😳And im kindda flyin🤪Love them 😃😛
Jenny-forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Thush--

Maneet all the way 😉 i Saw my ever waited kiss from GC 😳And im kindda flyin🤪Love them 😃😛

Thush Im Flying With You To😆😳
Gurtii Rock The Floor😉
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kuls11

But ekta did this delibertly........usne close shot bhi nahi diye unke dance main jayda......jealosy at best

Agree Kulu Manali, yes jealousy kills yaar....close shot nahin diye, pur phir bhi MaanEet/Gurti rocked yaar....

Muniza
dips_chim thumbnail
i m yet to watch it...bt frm all of d feedbk it seems i msd d magic 😭
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It was truly amazing performance by our Maneet.  I felt our Maneet got the best songs compare to other couples & proved they are best.  Its a wonderful treat on valentine day.  My god both are so flexible and can fit into any kind of songs. Loved it.......
awesooome..
fab....
superb......
rocking.
fantabulous.....
i am absolutely speecgless........
GURTI were fantabulous...........
loved them lots and lots to the core.........
ek dum hatke aur super-duper dhaansu performance tha.......
sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ek dum Hatke...itne Hatke k ek dusre k pass b nahi Bhatke🤣
Actually i whished it was sumthing romantic but this rcoked no doubt!👍🏼
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
their performance was awesome!..they both are great performers and brilliant dancers!..I enjoyed the peppy numbers they were given!..loved it!
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sanjh I totaly agree with . Except tapori type songs Maaneet proved that they are the best and they are the best jodi . Maaneet can create fire any type of song sequence . I love Maaneet and Gurti.
 Gurti are rocks .
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Sanjh I just replied for the same in Hima's post.........  u poured my heart out.Me too,was not happy with the selection of their songs at first but seeing their act I was mesmerized.They burnt the dance floor with their fabulous dancing skills,awesome expressions, sizzling hot & mindblowing chemistry.I loved the theme of their act.And it doesn't need to say that Gurti r the besttttttttttttttttt.😍