Happy Mothers Day (To someone very special) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Where to start in this post. I know. Hats of to all moms for not only giving birth, but for taking care and loving their children so much. From my experience i know a mom can be a best friend, be a dad and a mom at same. And actually for me she was/is my lucky charm to.

TO all love ur mom so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so (nvr ending) much, coz it wont be enough. After my mom my cousin called and said "u know iqra whn a mom has to decide something, she has to think from many ways, from ur fathers side, grandparents, urs and the whole family side wht they wud think if she decides to decide something for me". So friends think how much ur mom actually does.

I know my mom is right where she needs to be, she is peace, she has no pain, which we all prayed for. Yes i miss her, as i said she was a best friend of mine a dad and a mom. She was a perfect mom.
I know my mom and Allah is there for me.
And i can't thank Allah enough for giving me mom.
So friends whn evr u pray thanl God for giving u parents, coz the thank wont be enough.

ANd last lana, how shud i thank u for this post. U have done so much for me. U always listen whn evr i need someone. Thanks is not a big enough word, but sadly there r no other words. I can say u don't evn know how much u mean for, coz evn alot is big word. But i wanna say thanks for being my friend, thank u so much.
Originally posted by LanaBurak

I know...man it has been ages since we talked...life is unfair

my aunt? it is ure aunt too hun...today is Iqra's moms birthday and pluss it is mothers day..i wanted to specialy dedicate this to her
yeah I know:(
oh really? sorry I did not know.

OMG Lana..this was very emotional!! i got tearyy :( butt this was such a lovely post..and i love my mom toooo! and Happy Birthday to Iqras Mom <333 Allah unko jannat naseeb kare..AMEEN!
Lanaaaaa hugs.......gsh ive missed u. I was planning to pm u n mariel....i always think of u both often but jst dnt seem to manage time to write n click send. I dnt knw iqra but i sincerely pray Alllah grants her mum jannatul firdous (a). Aaaah mother the word alone gives feeling of satisfaction, content, happiness, yr heart feels full. Having yr mother by yr side u feel as tho the world is on yr side. I grew up from the age of five without my parents and somwhere i held my mum responsible and had grudge against her. Today i am a mother myself n everytime i meet my mother or speak to her i dnt once forget to beg her forgiveness for my behaviour towards her all these yrs. Mother is such a persom for whom mothers day shud b made everyday every moment. What they do n hav done for us we cannot return a drop of that. I hope we can all do atleast this much for our parents that they never feel we r bearing them in our livesbut that without them we r incomplete n our lives too. Thnk u for this post..got a chance t
I am actullay Speechless
no words for this post...

but just want to say Thank You.. a very big thank you..
i love you & i mean it...thankssss
@ Iqra:
I dont know what t say... i am so :(( when it comes to xpress my feelings..its just that i feel that my words may not let the other person feel sad,,,
its just that I am with you Iqra & as lana said a very very veryyyy big thank you to your mum for giving us YOU.. we all love you...
Allah Bless You Always...
very very very nice post lana...... Thanks .. *running to hug you.. lol..
now..... mothers are very special.. there are the columns of our life.. .. Love you mom...
aww thank u so much for everyone to take some of their busy times to comment here..but it is worth it as mothers are special

Aliya, fatima, and sofna...i realy miss u galz..it is sad that we are not talking like we used to.but i'm so sorry for being so inactive..sorry

Iqra - I love u and this was meant to make u happy..remember that
awe.....lana.🤗🤗..this izzzz such a lovly post.❤️...!yea...its true...that mothers are always sooooooooooo special...!they are the most cutes part of our life...❤️
Happy Belated mothers day to ur Dear moms sweeties.

Lana-this was Beautiful my Darling. Beautful post and words. Indeed, we can never understand the value of our moms to its rightfull point. We can just thank them as often as we can. and cheerish our moments with them.

Iqraa- There is no need to say anything, you my sweety, have shown the strenght needed to carry on positivly. You have been through a very sensitivie stage and you came out of with ur head held high hopefully. Just as your mom would expect from the Daughter she raised. Happy Memory of ur moms Bday. And keep the faith and trust within, and it wil get you to hights of success after success:)

TakeCare! 
Edited by -monus- - 13 years ago