Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Jab..Maan Stalker Khurana Met Dev Loser Khurana!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[CRYPT]
MSK asks Geet..are u ok? Geet lost in thots.. MSK says..shall i call Doc n Geet says no need..!! Geet says..to MSK ...a while back...i saw Dev.... MSK startled... n says..u were halucinating n it happens in pregnancy..n Geet says..yes i guess so..!! MSK says..time to sleep..come.. Geet sleeping n Flashbacks of seeing Dev...n is scared n searches for MSK n MSK says...i m here.. u still thinking the same?? Maneet holding hands.. Geet says..no i wasnt thinking just talking to baby...n MSK says...tell me..what were u talking tell n Geet says..why to tell u ....n MSK says..so u both made team already.. now sleep!! Geet says.. baby wants Papa to tell a story...n MSK says.. i dunno ...how to tell!! Geet says..ok now rehearse... n MSK starts to say..n keeps stammering n Geet says...once upon a time MSK comes..who dunno how to tell a story n smiles..n wishes Gud nite to MSK n sleeps!  MSK hears some noise outside..n gets up and goes out..!! 

Arjun tells Anne...u wasted so much time.. Anne says..have to... we have to keep our clients happy..!! Arjun says... u dunno Manav..i do... !! Anne says..he is a friend..who once impressed with our work...can help to get more work n Arjun tells..really??

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Manav comes n asks Anne for dinner..she says..nope.. m busy n Arjun tells Manav..u better leave..we have to work..!! Manav says..nope..i will stay back..n help u guys...n  Arjun irritated!

MSK comes out to the next room-mates n tells them that they are making too much noise n its a bunch of rufians...n say.. we have paid to do what we want to...so leave..!! MSK says..i m talking properly ...n the rufians..say.. dun take panga..u dunno who we are..!! MSK tries to explain once more... that his wife is sleeping...so better not make noise!! The rufians says.... dun mess or u will land in hosp!!  The rufians push MSK n he punches one hard..!! Dev comes n sees the mess n asks his assistant to throw the rufians out..!! MSK asks the guys..to tell who they are....n the guys say..lets leave..shall see them later...
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Anne-Arjun in cabin n working n Arjun looking at Anne...n Romeo ...chatting with Manisha..n Manav comes.. n Anne-Arjun are glancing each other..!! Romeo asks Anne if she has selected the flowers of the first nite n she says...it wasnt good so returned..!! Manav says..so u guys plan first nite also?? Anne starts to say..the significance of First Nite...n how a girl submits herself to her hubby (looking at Arjun) and Manav says..u so senti n Manav asks Arjun..if First nite means anything to him n Arjun says..i havent thot n Manav says..ur so romantic..i dun think ur g.f stays wit u for long..n Arjun says..i dun need a g.f..i hv better things to do! Romeo says..m hungry..so come lets have dinner n Anne orders... Pizza..then Romeo says.. Chinese n Manav says...if Anne said.. Pizza then Pizza n Anne asks Arjun who says..not hungry!

A Minister type guy comes with thos ruffians and says..who dared to throw out my brothers...n MSK overhears n tries to explain but the guy says..better dun meddle..call manager or we will close hotel!! The receptionist...asks MSK not to get involved n informs Dev n Dev says..shall handle..n comes out.. both walking in parallel n bump into each other... Dev looks down ..n MSK stares...shocked!

[/CRYPT][CRYPT]
Anne asks... Romeo n Manisha to leave ..as its late n they say who will help u... n Anne says..i will manage!! Manisha asks Romeo to drop him ..home n Romeo agrees!! Anne asks Manav to  leave...as its late...n Manav says.no need...shall give u all company!! Manav's phone rings and Anne asks Arjun to leave as well n Arjun says..shall stay have work.... n Manav comes near anne n says..have to go. .but u want me to stay so i will n Anne silent n Arjun glares..n Manav goes... n asks Arjun to take care of Anne..!!  Anne asks for water n Arjun offers to get..but Anne says i will get...n goes!! Anne returns n sees Arjun helping to finish her work..n smiles....n Arjun looks at her..!!

[/CRYPT][CRYPT]
Arjun from behind the laptop stares at Anne who is immersed in her work...!! After a while Anne feels unesay n is yawning.. she gets up n is about to fall when Arjun holds her in time..!! Wind blowing...Anne thru dreamy eyes..looks at Arjun n Arjun tells..come....n makes her sit on a sofa...!!

-END-

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]

Precap- Arjun turns and sees an asleep Anne holding his hand..n he stares at her..n  smiles!! [/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Link (Pushpi)

[/CRYPT]
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks

this thanks is from  dishvedsimran she has gone for some personal reasons

and this is for you to give you energy to write about AA and Dev today

thanks from CDies also (pura list is just below)

and from Azi twiny aslo who is lost somewhere today
Edited by kirti_fiji - 13 years ago
Jenny-forever thumbnail
Thanksss Tanu

From 
Kirti
Simona
Sofiya
Reema
Muskaan
Shalini