Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Today's episode was about Stalkers & Sniffer Dogs - Page 6

usha786 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nice prediction poco keep it up "but friend one thing is coming in my mind" if sidharth is vamp or supernatural, then he has many girl friend and has so many relation ships means physically also,  'but apan abhay to piya ko touch karne se bee darta  hai" jabki he loves her so much what do think guys and poco, i think sid is human not vamp. can you tell us some thing regarding this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha786 thumbnail
"I am 110% sure that this sanaya is an evil Vampire or Werewolf who is spying on abhay or who came to finish or destroy abhay.because where this vampire there has to be some Werewolf otherwise there will no masala in the story .This sid is definitely a werewolf or vampire.god somebody save abhay  "

what rubbish yaar if saniya is vampire or other koi super natural hoga to abhay ko pata nahee chalega kya,  then still she did not recognized by abhay. "kya abhay ke aas pass koi vamp. Hoga to kya abhay ko iska sensa nahee hoga. What are you talking.

some time I think sid is also a human because he has a some many affairs with human ladies "and uske sabke sath phycally relation hai but usne abhee tak kisi ko bhee harm nahee pahuchaya hai.

and look at our abhay, "wo to piya ko apne pass bhee nahee ane deta, kahee wo piya harm na pahuchade, if  a vamp and human become one "then abhay kyo bolta hai, piya tum and mai kabhee bhee ek nahee ho sakte, and  agar vamp and human ke relation bante hai why abhay is so scare regarding piya's safety. "kahee wo piya ko harm na pahuchde"

means sanya is not vamp or supernatural.

if sid is vamp then wo human ko kabhee bhee nahee bhejega, and vamp ko bhejega to abhay ko pata chal jayega is baat ko to sidharth bhee janta hai. what do you think guys.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usha786

"I am 110% sure that this sanaya is an evil Vampire or Werewolf who is spying on abhay or who came to finish or destroy abhay.because where this vampire there has to be some Werewolf otherwise there will no masala in the story .This sid is definitely a werewolf or vampire.god somebody save abhay  "

what rubbish yaar if saniya is vampire or other koi super natural hoga to abhay ko pata nahee chalega kya,  then still she did not recognized by abhay. "kya abhay ke aas pass koi vamp. Hoga to kya abhay ko iska sensa nahee hoga. What are you talking.

some time I think sid is also a human because he has a some many affairs with human ladies "and uske sabke sath phycally relation hai but usne abhee tak kisi ko bhee harm nahee pahuchaya hai.

and look at our abhay, "wo to piya ko apne pass bhee nahee ane deta, kahee wo piya harm na pahuchade, if  a vamp and human become one "then abhay kyo bolta hai, piya tum and mai kabhee bhee ek nahee ho sakte, and  agar vamp and human ke relation bante hai why abhay is so scare regarding piya's safety. "kahee wo piya ko harm na pahuchde"

means sanya is not vamp or supernatural.

if sid is vamp then wo human ko kabhee bhee nahee bhejega, and vamp ko bhejega to abhay ko pata chal jayega is baat ko to sidharth bhee janta hai. what do you think guys.

Usha, please never use that kind of language with anyone in my posts again.
usha786 thumbnail
oh i am sorry friend for this i don't have any intention to hurt you or some one, i will remember this thing friend.  but  your sense of humor very nice, you are so good writer i used to wait for post keep it up
Nitica!

You know what! . . . You should place a warning in the title that the post is going to super-hilarious. . .😛 I almost choked while having my lunch and the whole canteen was looking at me, first the lappy isn't allowed into the place..But
I dint wanna miss your take on yesterday's epi n ur FF too... so took it inside.. n now this!! 😆... I was literally holding my stomach and laughing!. . . Too bad... ppl around me thought I'd gone mad!!! 
Anyways. ..  The post is totally awesome! I'm loving this new avatar of yours.. .  Thanks a ton for your view everyday... its always fun to read them .

-Sharmi