Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha9 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: hot_girl_2525

super-duuper ending
cant wait for ur new short fan fic
they even have to kiss each other in a hurry just coz of neha. wat a girl she is πŸ˜†
dont understand the summary of ur new fan fic πŸ˜• but i hope i understand it wen i read it

i made it confusing on pourpose. u'll get it when i start the story. πŸ˜†

justchill thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha9

Hey, lol im glad u did.  Malks wanted a sad ending cuz she knew u guys would have killed me. πŸ˜†  I'm glad u liked the part.  I will start my new fan-fic in a week or two. 😊  And its called Kabhi Na Kabhi... πŸ˜†

ohh  Kabhi Na Kabhi  ? and whats Drum Roll? anyways the one scene which  made its way back my mind again and again was When Kripa informs Angad about the Pregency it was too good to leave my mind.

neha9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: justchill

ohh  Kabhi Na Kabhi  ? and whats Drum Roll? anyways the one scene which  made its way back my mind again and again was When Kripa informs Angad about the Pregency it was too good to leave my mind.

Oh, ya it was a cute, at the same time sad part.  The drumroll was an effect, like drumsrolling right before a start of a new thing. lol. Yes Kabhi Na Kabhi, it's gonna be a short one, and sweet.

Neha 😊

angadlover<3 thumbnail
heyy neha!!!...u noe i love all ur fanfics!!...they all are F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!.....and this one was AMAZING!!!...it was romantic,sweet,cute!!....I LOVED IT!!!...I LOVE ALL UR FANFICS!!...I HAVE NUTTIN MORE TO SAY!!!...JUST TO PUT IT...IM SPEECHLESS..HAHA!!...I CANT WAIT FOR UR NEW FANFIC!!!..PLZZ POST IT SOON!!
neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angadlover<3

heyy neha!!!...u noe i love all ur fanfics!!...they all are F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!.....and this one was AMAZING!!!...it was romantic,sweet,cute!!....I LOVED IT!!!...I LOVE ALL UR FANFICS!!...I HAVE NUTTIN MORE TO SAY!!!...JUST TO PUT IT...IM SPEECHLESS..HAHA!!...I CANT WAIT FOR UR NEW FANFIC!!!..PLZZ POST IT SOON!!

im glad u liked it! 😊

nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gr8 story!!!!!!!!!!!! u made me feel so many things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i absolutely loved ur fanfic.
spoiledbrat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NEha
ur fan fics are the best i love them.....