aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
no it's not that, i'm not.i told you i don't even know what i'm talking about,
yeah tell me what you did.
aishhh. thumbnail
go ahead and scrap me if you want, you don't need to ask..without you telling me i don't know if i know either...
Today I had three tests.. all of them went well except World History.. and thats my AP :/ but anyhow im happy cause I dont have any tests tomorrow except Spanish and I dont study for Spanish 🤣 So just chilling here.. I do have some HW to do that I will do..hmm.. not now 🤣
And during the Bio test today my teacher was imitating and making animal sounds like she always does 🤣
And my geometry teacher was talking about cats as well as in case of emergency what we should do (totally random) and what type of situations she has been in 🤣
I swear I have the weirdest teachers..🤣
Okay we will continue this convo in scrap. :) Btw, mere liye thodha to has le Deepi! 😃
aishhh. thumbnail
what are you doing here then..shouldn't you be working? and don't tell me multi tasking cause i read about that in the prev cc yesterday evening already...
aishhh. thumbnail
okay fine...i'm smiling (: but I don't have the whatever to use emos, ::: rest on scrap..
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Aish129-

Yams I know you're not here, but I know you'll come read this when you get back, thankyou..i did go outside and now feeling much better, hopefully will help me to think straight and i'm not going to bother with any work tonight, maybe PS is a good idea...

chhotu you're still here?

glad to know you feel better Aish...🤗 my idea worked..YAY! 😳
Ehem FYI maine bhi bohot kuch kiya hai via scrap 😉🤣
Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hello yamz😛
how r u? remember me😆
aishhh. thumbnail
Yams and chhotu..you both are the bestt and you know it !! yes it really did work for me...have got PS open right now...and even though everything's looking blahh who cares.. I will talk to my parents as soon as i get home..
yams how was dinner..?