Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys... I hav a problem, wel i am not able to cast my vote, i came here in dis thread n getting d msg dat i had already casted my vote which i hav nt.
Ahhh......May be IF Problem...
Chalo i cn atleast write dat my vote goes to none other dan d marvellous couple SANRAJ n der eternal love....
Love Sanraj n Roshiya... ;)
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eli0103197

are you truing to make fun of us?

who the h***  is stalking who here? LOL!

page 2-Vikrant posting about his love for PRB.......
page3-after my post, Vikrant posting again, PRB........
page3-Unnsss posts for SanRaj, then again Vikrant for PRB
page3-CID asking, then again expert Vikrant answering (to CID saying about Aasiya he does not know much about that lady, but then to Nahid saying he already knows about Aasiya😕
page5-again expert Vikrant replying to Fazy about PRB and SanRaj........
  So who is the stalker here?

Bandini forum and Bandini pages are meant for Bandini talks and when somebody goes there and constantly talks and compares with other old shows and other actors not related..... it is normal to get response from people involved there

and again I did not know I was following Vikrant🤣 I though I was following RR, silly me, well thanks for explaining 

eli , plz dont make me laugh by saying  that i stalk you , i  need  not stalk any sanraj fans but always  like stalking prb \shonit fans bcoz i like spending time with those n making healthy discussion  as well but not with bandinian , total time wasting persons are ,  if i repost just after sanrajs fans's posts , u say it kind of stalking .🤣after  today whenever \wherever any person  reposts just after  my post , i would suggest them not to stalk me...🤣
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheila1990

Seriously, i havent seen any sanraj fans saying anything about shweta, were as prb fans dont leave any opportunity out to discriminate against asiya. The girl is 19..however shweta is somewat a older and a more experienced actress. What are you comparing :S a little girl with a much older women..are you seriouse...rofll..wat has this world come to.

underline suits those persons who speak truth but its not for you.  ,  u never seen any sanraj fans saying anything against shweta??????? i  remind u time we  urged ronit sir on fb  to take st  in adalat\new show , even u were one of them who left negative comments in our posts on his wall, as i remember ur comment _ sir we want new actress not shweta..about others sanraj fans as anjali anita neha  many more hv already said bad about shweta in bandini forumn fb too,how could u hv seen them then ? bcoz u are their frnds anf frnd always hides faults of his\her frnds from others.......
  request  , plz dont make fun of aasia by  calling her little gal , just look at prachi desai as i think dt both are of same age  whereas prachi has got everything for which she came in industry why not aasia??.......

Edited by vikrant ronit - 13 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: CID_HD

Come on people. Its not PRB forum nor Bandini forum neither Sanraj forum. Its Adalat forum. Don't go Off topic.

hallow cid , are its topic regarding all roles of ronit sir why should not be discussed ?? should be discussed but without fighting   but many members take my post seriously n start saying anaap sanaap.if they felt bad reading my post , they should  hv talked indirectly about shweta instead of quoting my posts (its main point fighting).....

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Unnsss

The moment ne bandinian post sanraj r best one of u pops out saying prb is best... Wel i agree dat every1 hav der pov. But is it necessary to say prb is best n dat to by 1 single person aftr every post made by diff bandinians related to sanraj... Nw dat shws nothng bt jeoulsy agnst sanraj bcz dey hav more fans dan neother couple which is quite clear frm the poll above... I hav been a silent reader always bt enough yaar...
Y al dis negativity... I had nt read even a single comment agnst ST in dis forum... Wel if u like her very wel bt y talking agnst sweet aasiya.. How can u compare Aasiya who at d age of mere 17 started her career wid bandini n wid hr excellent perfrmance turned frm a nobody to a wel knw face in telivision industry... Who has turned just 19 dis jan to ST, who both in age wise n experience wise is too older dan aasiya... Hw cn u al compare the naive n cute aasiya who hav just startd her career wid st or ne othr elderly women.
Dis realy makes me ROFL...
Nw pls stop dis fight n accept every individuals pov.

This comment made me ðŸ¤£.
@ red; I think u'll find here, PRB was posted first and then the Bandinian's came along.

@ blue: ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Just coz a poll was posted in a dead forum doesn't prove which couple is more popular.🤣 Majority of the PRB fans have dispersed on IF, kind of like the Bandini fans have after or many before the show ended. If the poll was posted in a more active forum then I'd probably believe it a bit but not here. This is kind of biased like it would be if I posted this in the ST FC. Capiche. 

If u want to talk about popularity, go check out the Bandini forum when PRB fans were there along with Sanraj fans, the polls were won by PRB fans in ur own backyard. I just can't believe ur comparing PRB's popularity with Sanraj. PRB a couple who kept the show going for 5yrs and Sanraj who couldn't for more than 2yrs. 1yr it was not even in the TRP list. ðŸ¤£

I know u'll say TRP's don't count blah blah blah. Then again KZK forum was well more active than Bandini forum, the KZK forum was still active after 2yrs of ending whereas Bandini forum is dead since the show ended. ðŸ˜†

One more thing even RR has said he would like KZK back but we all know that's not gonna happen coz Shweta has left EK and Ekta can't afford her.😛 I'm not gonna compare ST with Aasiya. 

Look usually I wouldn't comment like this but people are forcing my hand. I like Sanraj as well but its people like u who are making me hate them coz now when I think Sanraj I think of the stupid posts we get from the likes of u.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Fazy, good joke from sanraj fans that sanraj have more number of fans than prb. It makes me rofl. Fazy u already wrote in ur post if it was created in st fc then kya hota prb k sath . I think that sanraj wont hv even got 5 percent votes there. I remember poll about st in bb forum created by sonia, u know na st got highest votes in that poll, for a while i got astonished to see st fans around. Are apni sonia is gr8 she can gatther votes from anywhere for st .poor she has been disappeared dse days .
Fazzzz thumbnail
One thing even I have to admit is that ST is more popular on IF than RR. She has more fans and is always above RR in the rankings and this is without me even commenting on her page. ðŸ˜†

Yeah, where has Sonia disappeared to. ðŸ¤” I thought she'd be back the next day but still hasn't made an appearance. 

Edited by Luv-Shonit - 13 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Fazy, true she has better ranking than rr because of more numbers fans n her articles too because her fans make more nos of comments in her articles , yaar its not so that her fans dont like rr ,many of them are crazy for both .if shonit come back together in anynew show, we would get to see numerous their fans then ,actually all old fans visit ds site hardly thats why we are not aware of them yet.

@ sonia. I guess that her IP has been banned by higher admin ,its done when ids of any person have already banned so many times thats why she is unable to interact with all of us .one of our frnd milind in bb forum had been banned many times with sonia. Finally mods banned his IP address too dts why even he got receded from all of us.
Fazzzz thumbnail
Vik, gotta go. Bye! ðŸ¤—
Demigoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A request to d mods pls read all d above post made by only 2 people n decide by urself is dis Adaalat forum or a place whr prb fans i mean d only 2 fan can fight wid al of d rest people who r nt prb fans...
N discuss abt other forums, site etc plus cal adaalat forum as dead forum, n say dat here dey cant trust d poll of dis forum.. Dey nt only used wrong words abt a show, abt its lead actress n called other fans as waste bt also nw r writing agnst the forum in which dey are actualy writing... Rofl
its up to u... To stop dem or let dem hav der way... Bt it may result in al othrs wil stop cumng to adaalat forum even once in blue moon
Edited by ushmi - 13 years ago