Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I watched that show was good horror show!
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
❤️SANRAJ ALWAYS AND FOREVER❤️
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sanraj

sanot and dm
eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

For me the best couple with extraordinary chemistry on screen is SanRaj ❤️
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Prb, kal aaj parso or rahenge barso. Hehehehehe
Unnsss thumbnail
Sanraj love every bit of dis pair. They r meant to be d best
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Prb are super best then. They taught viewers lesson of love! Total adorable duo. Love them so so much.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Now What is Sanraj..?
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Santo + dharamraj, dharamraj was ronit sir n santo is unknown actress ,dont know much about ds lady but know only she was lucky ,got opportunity to play lead role with ronit sir in his show bandini .
...Nahid... thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

Santo + dharamraj, dharamraj was ronit sir n santo is unknown actress ,dont know much about ds lady but know only she was lucky ,got opportunity to play lead role with ronit sir in his show bandini .

Vikrant  ronit, whats your problem, whereever I go on the forums other social sites all you seem to do is put down Aasiya? I've kept my mouth zipped but the constant ehhhhhh attitude is just exasperating.
We all know you're a diehard PRB, I'm a PRB fan to but also a diehard Sanraj fans, we know you don't like Aasiya and your always not needed comments about her, yes she was an unknown actress thats because this is her first show and she was only 17yrs when cast 😳 & she was not just lucky but
Ekthaa Kapoor picked her from the thousand of actresses to play the lead alongside Ronit Sir, if I remember seeing Rosiya's interview and article I read when Bandini first started, Aasiya, she actually auditioned to play DM's daughter but Ekthaa and Ronit Sir choose her out of all those actresses to play Ronit's leading lady! I think for her age and experience, she is a brilliant actress a newcomer given the good opportunities to shine further, shes only just turned 19, I hope if she decides to carry on we see something good, I will look forward to seeing Sanraj again in Bandini2 with ROshiya again playing leads.   

Moderators I apologise but enough is enough with the green eyed monster act of certain people and won't be coming here anymore as its ok to diss the actors, not so much today but many which are countless.  All I can say is good luck Ronit Sir & Aasiya, Shweta.

Edited by ...Nahid... - 13 years ago