BHPH-3rd Feb written update - Sanchi hospitalised

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

*sighs * I feel so bad for poor Saachi ðŸ˜­ I hope she gets well soon. On the other hand, in a way it's "good" that Shravan hasn't seen her yet - he needs to learn his lesson..
Thanks for the update 
thanks for the update, akhl! indeed a very sad episode😭
I wonder how Shravan does not have a single photograph of Sanchi? If he does not have, then what stops him from taking a photograph from the hotel staff, who took so many snaps of Shravan and Sanchi?
@akhl:
Well i went back to see the precap again and it does show that Shravan is holding a picture in her hand. Maybe he will go around asking for Sanchi and the guy who had helped Sanchi get into the car will direct him to the hospital or something.
Thanx akhl. I feel so bad for sachi and shravan. I hope he finds her in the hospital.
thanks for the update!! such a sad episode 😭

Jahnvi thanks for the update..feelin really bad for sachi..haii teri update read karke i teared up yaar..but i like the seriousness in the story now...its much better then the borin story...and hope Shravan gets zimedaar now...

@naz: lol i didn't do the update 😆