Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Request to Dev Team for an Active Videobie !!

arshravi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
A huge percentage of KMH2 are outside of India and rely mainly on episode uploads and links.
Videobies are active in other forums to provide links and uploads of the episodes daily, but none yet for KMH2  πŸ˜‘😑😑
It is really very disappointing to have to request for everything in this Forum πŸ˜‘πŸ˜”
Please get us an Active Videobie ASAP 
Edited by arshravi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishnavi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes I agree .we want an Active Videobie ASAP .A lot of Indian as well as international viewers do not get proper episode links .so it would we great if we get the epi links  are available here.

annieeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice topic, even I have been looking for it, it's sad there are links available for ANY other show but not for KMH!!!! WHY?  πŸ˜’ thanks for the topic
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So true... πŸ‘πŸ‘
I live in UK and here they show couple of episodes behind the normal schedule. πŸ˜‘😑

I came to the forum last night and read all the comments on how awesome the episode was,πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ and got all excited. i was frantically looking for the episode links but couldn't find them anywhere.😭 even other forums hadn't uploaded the links😭.😭 I was very disappointed that i couldn't join in on the fun with the rest cuz i hadn't watched the epi.... 

I am not sure we can demand for things like this on this forum but please moderators... have mercy on us viewers who are not in India and have a Videobie in this forum....😊

thank you very much... 
Maheen_Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow nice topic.. Yes we want KMH2 episodes videos.
kavyasam thumbnail
Hey guys,   the videos are updated daily by @sonyfan28 ,   check the sticky topics for videoupdates.    You can watch and also download. 

and u can use help desk if u dont find the links.
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: kavyasam

Hey guys,   the videos are updated daily by @sonyfan28 ,   check the sticky topics for videoupdates.    You can watch and also download. 

thanks........
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Kavyasam, i think What Arshiya actually meant was that the episode Videos should be uploaded in the Videos gallery....😊
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Thanks for the TOPIC ..me too always feel that why only this forum has to ASK EVERYTIME for EVERY SINGLE THING ? its really irritating to see..how INDIA FORUM works.😑😑 we had to ask for everysingle damn thing ..India Forum dont to anything by themselves😑 
    yeah we dont live in India ..we would appreciate if India Forum starts uploading Kitani Mohababt hai's episodes .
shilpa
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Member has answered ALL your questions. In future refrain from creating such topics in the forum and PM the forum DT member instead. Closed