FF Honeymoon retake! pg 3 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
wow...how i wish they had taken the actual story this way!! this too good for words...
i found your ff just today n read it all on one go!! it was totally good...how i wish the show had gone this way!!...i would like to request you to continue this ff...or start it all over with some new situation..either way...we will be glad to read work! you are amazing!!
varshini
Very good.

Enjoyed the funniest part - Rajveer and Gauri

I have read this before and liked it so much.  Wished they showed something close to this.  What CVs showed was like dry sherry.

Anyway, read Dad's revenge too.  That was great also.

Wish you would still continue from where you stopped with Honeymoon retake and rename it as Honeymoon and after.

You write so well, I would appreciate it if you did the same with Dad's revenge.

Thank you so much. 
Edited by lara3110 - 12 years ago
hi mina
i read this FF now after so many months

awesum gonna read ur dadi's revenge now
mina, i just loooved ur writing!!1 please  continue soon! u rock!!
Where are you Mina. We're missing your writing so much- we need ur FF'S to keep us going..now that Kitani is ending!!
wow... another wonderful ff i read in one go!!! i loved dadi's revenge and now this one too...

in both the ff's i felt very bad for rajveer... poor thing almost had a stroke after seeing arjun and the broken bed ðŸ˜† i wish the cv's would've followed this storyline!

love your writing... please write more... there are a few situations where i felt the story could've been better... i would love to read if you can write on these lines too:

1) the holi scene... instead of the dream sequence arohi should've manoed arjun in her own unique way
2)the super hot promo... well everyone was waiting for an episode or events based on that promo but it never happened :(((
3) jay's wedding... there could've been some situations where arohi-arjun are forced to almost confess their feelings for each other
4) arohi's bday party... instead of having a bday party somehow arjun manages to crash the ahluwalia party with dadi, rashi romit and raj and they celebrate her bday together
Edited by cherry227 - 12 years ago