Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF Honeymoon retake! pg 3 - Page 3

sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

that was lovely, but plz dont stop. continue this one or create a new one, if you do create a new plz let me know. thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woww great update dear, i really enjoy it....pls continue soon, i'm waiting for next part... n thanks again for quick update....
Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was very interesting, loving the parts so far..
Hope to see the rest soonπŸ˜ƒ
chandarani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
honestly, u are  sooooooooooo talented that i can;t even stop reading ur fanfic for a moment..plsssssssssssssssssssssss do continue πŸ‘ waiting for next part..............πŸ˜‰
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
amazing FF wish they had done it your way...atleast some part of it if they didnt have tym...it was lyk ankh band kari n open karne se pehle honeymoon was completed...😭
Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 My lovely readers  that was the last chapter, chapter 5....UNLESS you guys have an idea or want an episode re-done...i'm out of ideas for now πŸ˜’ I am dry out of ideas.

All your support has been tremendous and made me feel like i was on cloud nine.

Now if only i had an idea.

Ohhh i just had an idea, 😲 it will most likely be one chapter. Remember how dadi was supposed to order single bed and it hasn't happened...yet. How about my take on that? Let me know what you guys think. 😊

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
that will be awesome mina.. also add in the raj factor.. they never showed us tht.. raj, arjun n arohi + single bed.. hehe..
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
how about the scene where arohi burned the money for the orphans...she called the orphanage and knew that he was a orphan...but there was no follow up for that track...his anger was justified but even after learning his truth she didnt soften a lil bit towards him...no offence to the cvs or anyone else...i just love kmh and arjuhi and kmh2 has been awesome but here there could have been some realisation on arohis part....
Sapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hey Mina,

Amazing job..i am a silent reader and i don't write often on fanfics unless its REALLY REALLY gud!..lol...so i guess you already understood that I luv ur ff..and i can't wait for the next update...Plz do add me to your PM list if u do have. Keep it up...😊

Thank you!

LiL aSiAn GaL aKa PrIaNkA
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwww what an FF yaar!!!!! looooooooooooovvveeeeeeedddd it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was sooo damn good, do continue it. would love to read more of your work if u do then plz do pm me. xx