Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_vinita_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

when nandini did a mistake she was after akshara's life "sorry sorry bas abhi mujhe bacha lo" and when she thinks it's naitik n akshara's fault she's throwing tantrums "tumne aisa kyun kiya tumhe kuch nahi pata" 🤢 why won't she do it? nakhre uthana ke liye maate hai na... rondu nandini will cry and maate will stand there with folded hands "sorry didi"..maate can be seen in only 2 poses...ya tray ke saath ya haath jodkar...maafi maango expert....naitik is the only one who's trying to find logic in this illogical series of events..just like us....i'm liking rajshri these days..she's playing a worried mother extremely well..i can identify with her pain...

mr. romeo ne aakar sab satyanash kar diya otherwise i thought rukmani will give these ppl. an earful...see how maate was supporting nandini in front of dinos..ye  bhi toh unka hi ghar hai, acha hai unhe waqt lene deejiye..i thought she's not supposed to speak in front of elders but yahan toh maate decides the course of action these days ! drastic change haan..ye toh mandru ke ghar ki neev hi hila degi ! 🤢 she invites everyone blames....when nothing will work out, dinos will say it was akshara's idea to give time to rondu nandini..🤢

as usual again i agree wid u di...👏 👏 but still i feel there's difference between akshi and nandu's situations... at least akshi wanted their MU to settle down n had also showed some decency by not letting her parents known that it was indeed Niatik who asked her to leave her house.. but here nandini doesn't want to come out of her kalpanic world...🤢 she had not only declared mohit as culprit but also hyped n told those things which poor mohit couldn't even think of saying.. by yesterday epi i think its quiet clear ki she doesn't want this MU to clear soon...😡 both parents and their kalpanic daughter doesn't believe in the concept of TALKING n getting things cleared.. instead she needs time to think  

but precap was really good... i think naitik is really getting annoying with these jokers n soon i hope he'll leave that zoo n concentrate on akshi n their future...😉
Edited by gutky - 13 years ago
_Divya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: gutky

as usual again i agree wid u di...👏 👏 but still i feel there's difference between akshi and nandu's situations... at least akshi wanted their MU to settle down n had also showed some decency by not letting her parents known that it was indeed Niatik who asked her to leave her house.. but here nandini doesn't want to come out of her kalpanic world...🤢 she had not only declared mohit as culprit but also hyped n told those things which poor mohit couldn't even think of saying.. by yesterday epi i think its quiet clear ki she doesn't want this MU to clear soon...😡 both parents and their kalpanic daughter doesn't believe in the concept of TALKING n getting things cleared.. instead she needs time to think  

agree with u tht k aksh wanted to sort out all d MUs b/w them……n whn she didn't let thr parents now tht asked her to leave her house it showed that she has so much respect for her hubby…..she can fight with him…..leave the house if he want her to do so……..but don't let his image to spoil in her parents eyes………evn whn Naitik came to tk hr back on Shivratri n Shaurya mis behaved with him,,,,,,thn also she scolded Shaurya…..n go thr 4 pooja……..bt I don't expect any such thing from Nandu

Mohit never called her bhoj…..bt stl pata nhai k who chchti kya h…..n in tht party mohit ne apne frnds ko kha tha k usne nandu pe nahi nandu ne uspe ehsaan kia h

but precap was really good... i think naitik is really getting annoying with these jokers n soon i hope he'll leave that zoo n concentrate on akshi n their future...😉

and precap was worst......shaadi se phle milenge nahi toh hw they cm to knw each otherAngry
_vinita_ thumbnail

and precap was worst......shaadi se phle milenge nahi toh hw they cm to knw each other😡
[/QUOTE]

of course he's right by saying ki shaadi se pehle milna chaheye...👏 arrey precap was good with pretext to our Naksh...😉 coz ultimately naitik is losing his cool day by day... n den one fine day he'll leave that singhania circus..😆
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
godd knwzz uski kya prblm hai...vo prblm khatam hii nii karna chahati she is such a dumb i tell u..just dese ppl want to drag dis track...errrrr
_Divya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: gutky

of course he's right by saying ki shaadi se pehle milna chaheye...👏 arrey precap was good with pretext to our Naksh...😉 coz ultimately naitik is losing his cool day by day... n den one fine day he'll leave that singhania circus..😆

precap ws nt bad 4 naksh esp. naitik....but dnt knw k oldies ko hua kya hAngryAngryAngry....shaadi se pehle toh she also supported thm.....n d day wh thr MU gt cleared on holi she also knw k naitik aksh se milne jaa rah h n kaha tha k muje pta h tu bahu se shadi se pehle b milta tha😃😊

hmmm...as i hv ealier said k i dont want Naksh to leave the house.......this is not the ultimate solution......isse ppl will sunao more............I want Naitik to understand all the family members tht nw thr kids are grown up and they also hv thr own life😊...so let thm hv sm liberty

an do u think k deviji apna mandir jaisa ghar chodh k kahi jayegiAngryAngryAngry.....Naitik ko kahegi u go n i'll wait 4 u till d tym u realise ur mistakeAngryAngryAngry
Edited by divi4u - 13 years ago
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nandini  is  older  then  akshara. but  the  way  she  behave  is like  🤢
she  act  so  immature  then  akshara . atleast  akshara  showed  some maturity  when  she  was  at  mayka  . as  nandini is  crazy  and  biggest  mistake  is  she  is  blaming  mohit, and  naksh  for  her  problame  . i  think  she  is  disable  by  mind. Mohit  was  currect  that   soach  mai  appahij  hai  . and  less  said  about  her  perant  is  better  🤢. when she  was  telling  akshara  that  her  saas  ne  char  batai  sounai  hongi  i  was  like  . didnt  daddaji  and  other  did  the  same  to  aksharas  perants? even  worest. now  a  days  i  like  maheshvari  parivar  the  are  sansible.spacilay  oldies.
Edited by madhaviben - 13 years ago
JAYA_09 thumbnail
i don't want naksh to leave the house.i want naitik to teach the lesson to all the oldies and prove they were alwys wrong. gay3 ko tho barosa hi nahi hai naitik par uska hi beta haina.
siya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even in sbs they said nandini aur mohit gharwalon ke saath hum be pareshan kar rakha hai......................ab toh dono mil jao..............

Originally posted by: _charu_

when nandini did a mistake she was after akshara's life "sorry sorry bas abhi mujhe bacha lo" and when she thinks it's naitik n akshara's fault she's throwing tantrums "tumne aisa kyun kiya tumhe kuch nahi pata" 🤢 why won't she do it? nakhre uthana ke liye maate hai na... rondu nandini will cry and maate will stand there with folded hands "sorry didi"..maate can be seen in only 2 poses...ya tray ke saath ya haath jodkar...maafi maango expert....naitik is the only one who's trying to find logic in this illogical series of events..just like us....i'm liking rajshri these days..she's playing a worried mother extremely well..i can identify with her pain...

mr. romeo ne aakar sab satyanash kar diya otherwise i thought rukmani will give these ppl. an earful...see how maate was supporting nandini in front of dinos..ye  bhi toh unka hi ghar hai, acha hai unhe waqt lene deejiye..i thought she's not supposed to speak in front of elders but yahan toh maate decides the course of action these days ! drastic change haan..ye toh mandru ke ghar ki neev hi hila degi ! 🤢 she invites everyone blames....when nothing will work out, dinos will say it was akshara's idea to give time to rondu nandini..🤢

singhanias ka kam hai apni kie ka blame akshara par dalna.. n akshara ka kam hai un blames ko accept bhi karna.. the lady has got no self-respect left.. i thot she won't talk to nandini for a few days wen she lied at her house.. but.. akshara.. apne sasural walo ko itna mahaan samajhne lag gyi hai vo.. ki maayke walo ki izzat mitti mein mil jaye.. use koi farak nhi padta.. nandini has till yet not apologised to rajshri for wat she did at her house.. n akshara ki pretty cool with it.!! akshara does not live here.. she has cum from sum other planet.. may be jupiter or sumthng lyk dat... coz no person is lyk that.. typical insane person....🤢 Edited by moonlight08 - 13 years ago
_vinita_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: divi4u

precap ws nt bad 4 naksh esp. naitik....but dnt knw k oldies ko hua kya h😡😡😡....shaadi se pehle toh she also supported thm.....n d day wh thr MU gt cleared on holi she also knw k naitik aksh se milne jaa rah h n kaha tha k muje pta h tu bahu se shadi se pehle b milta tha😃😊

hmmm...as i hv ealier said k i dont want Naksh to leave the house.......this is not the ultimate solution......isse ppl will sunao more............I want Naitik to understand all the family members tht nw thr kids are grown up and they also hv thr own life😊...so let thm hv sm liberty

an do u think k deviji apna mandir jaisa ghar chodh k kahi jayegi😡😡😡.....Naitik ko kahegi u go n i'll wait 4 u till d tym u realise ur mistake😡😡😡

yaah divi i agree leaving the house is not the solution... 😃 but without giving any kind of liberty to their children our DJ feels ki 'yeh sab unnki di hui chut ka natija hai'...🤢 in fact now tho i guess he'll become more strict towards Naksh n especially naitik... 😡 

n yaah i do feel ki if in case naitik decides to leave that zoo in future our akshi will accompany him..😃 coz she herself had made varsha realized during shava leaving the house that she needs to support her husband even if he's wrong... 😊 although no guarantee can be taken of our Maate..😕

Edited by gutky - 13 years ago