Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren: Mohabbat Ki Azmaish!

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi NivReniacs..welcome to our 24th NiVren thread with last one being "NiVren - Please Forgive me, I can't stop loving you". And what did we see last week? Only and only love from NiVren. 

The week started with Nivi realizing that Viren needs her love and attention and care. She is going to make sure he is the center of attention for everything.  We saw Viren's insecurities coming out and his past of being sent away to boarding school has played a major role in his life. As Nivi is taking Steps forward towards Viren ..Viren is liking Nivi's attention, care, and dedications. The week ended with Nivi promising always be with Viren and never leave his Saath and his life. Viren was already in that promise. Now Nivi is bound by that too. But the next track will test their this very promise and all the promises made in the past by NiVren. Viren has said time and time again Jis Haath Ko Pakad Ke .. Mein ne jo saat (7) phere liye hai..Woh haath Mein ..Marte Dam Tak Nahin Chodunga !! and Nivi has also prayed to God that whatever may come and all trials and tribulations she wants her and Viren to stay strong and together forever. That's where the title of the Thread comes - NiVren - Mohabbat Ki Azmaish!

NiVren - we fans had joined Nivi and Viren together (NiVren) even before their hearts were joined in reality. They both had and still have lot to overcome but we had faith in them. Today we see the progress and our faith finally paying off.  Both of them are making efforts to complete one another and stand in Reflection of One Another with utter Love and shine like a Chand. Like every relationship NiVren also will have their ups and downs. But, True relationship only survives when Love and Fire and Passion are from both sides. And now we see that. They are making efforts to come close (sofa is gone now), know each other (picnic try), fight for their love (Sid's accusation), be each other's support and walk this life together. Love is budding from both sides and taking on a new face.

A face of Confidence, Respect, Priorities, Love

Confidence -

Nivi - she is more confident to face the world and will stand by Viren always. She has Viren's back

Viren - his confidence in Nivi's love is allowing him to take risks and make her face her fears and enemies and make her stronger

Respect -

Nivi - She wants to know more about Viren's likes, wants, needs, etc so she can respect them and learn to reciprocate accordingly to them.

Viren - he is respecting Nivi taking her own little steps forward and coming towards him. Today he has made his way from Sofa to Bed and slowly there will be no space between them physically or emotionally. The day is not very far.

Priorities -

Nivi - She is putting Viren before her. Now we see a different Nivi who will take on the world including Sid when her Life with Viren is in Question. She does not want anyone to separate her from Viren

Viren - Nivi's every happiness is his priority and once again he proved to her that he will stand by that. He proved to the whole family that no one will question her or blame her

Love -

Nivi - even though she does not want to proclaim it yet she can feel it. She thanked god for Viren in her life and requested him to protect the Thread that connects them - ie their marriage and their bond and husband and wife connection.

Viren - even though he does not believe in god and has never gone to temple for anything was seen sacrificing his beliefs for His Love - NIVI. He went in there and made their Thread even Stronger. For Thread to Stay stable 2 people have to hold it with care and love and not stretch it in different direction otherwise it will break. So, Viren gives in and goes to Nivi's side with Love and keeps their thread strong and in one direction.

In Most love story the Boy is the savior and crusader or fighter etc. But, in NiVren love story it will be a girl - Nivi who will be Viren's savior, protector from his family attacks, healer to his broken and wounded heart and his Eternal Lover with till end of time!!!

Well, I can write about NiVren all my life and it will still be less. We have filled pages after pages with our love, respect, curiosity, anger, etc for NiVren. And this NiVren Maniacs bond is only growing stronger like NiVren jodi with each passing day. Our faith and love and confidence in NiVren, through each phase in life are still strong and will be till the last day.

I want to End the Introduction to this Thread with a post from our friend Mythri (Nivren Maniac) about 7 Vows of Marriage. Because this thread's all post and 150 pages and CCBM next track will Question every Vow NiVren took and put them to real test. Question is not will they pass, but How they will Pass???

Seven Vows of Marriage

• The first step of the seven vows to pledge that they would provide a prospered living for the household or the family that they would look after and avoid those that might hinder their healthy living.
  • During the second step of the seven pheras, they promise that they would develop their physical, mental and spiritual powers in order to lead a lifestyle that would be healthy.
  • During the third vow, they promise to earn a living and increase by righteous and proper means, so that their materialistic wealth increases manifold.
  • While taking the fourth vow, they pledge to acquire knowledge, happiness and harmony by mutual love, respect, understanding and faith.
  • The fifth vow is taken to expand their heredity by having children, for whom, they will be responsible. They also pray to be blessed with healthy, honest and brave children.
  • While taking the sixth step around the sacred fire, they pray for self-control of the mind, body and soul and longevity of their marital relationship
  • When the bride and the groom take the seventh and the last vow, they promise that they would be true and loyal to each other and would remain companions and best of friends for the lifetime.

First ever thread started October 14, 2O1O and now within three months and two week we are on our twenty-fourth thread! I know at this moment, no one is very happy about the storyline and Viren but keep your chin up ladies.

(thread titles in order)

1) Nivi and Viren

2) Viren and Nivi - Upcoming Track

3) NivRen - A Beautiful Relationship

4) Congratulations NivRen- Mr & Mrs Jetspeed Sood!

5) NivRen - Har Apna Begaana Lagta Hai

6) NivRen -Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham

7) NivRen - Where are they Lost ?

8) NivRen - Beginning Of A Love Story

9) NivRen: Kuch To Hua Hai

10) NivRen: Aab Toh Forever

11) NivRen-Till eternity

12) NiVren - The heart does go on...

13) NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts

14) NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai

15) NivRen - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta

16) NivRen - Friendship or Love?

17) NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey

18) NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan

19) NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna

20) NivRen - Love is in the Air

21) NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani

22) NivRen:  Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka?

23) NiVren: Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you

Here is a list of NivRen Psychotics (aka NivReniacs): 

Navz, Mahi, Zarmeen, Rach, Suchi, Milee, Anju, Shova, Suchi, Sauji, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred, Ashley, Shana, Mew, Monica, Mittu, Payal, Asya, Reena, Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee, Anisha, Fahida, Prasheetha, Reshma, Sonia, Zay, Abidah, Vidya, Sonia, Diya, Shanthi, Anjali, Rue, Namita

Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Simi, Great job dear. Loved your introduction and you say you don't know how to writeπŸ˜† 
Loved the last line that question is not they will pass but How they will pass. Good One yes, lets wait and watch and cheer them along for their victory. 
Edited by milee1014 - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What a lovely introduction Simi. Viren has made promise to be with her from time to time and now Nivi also made same promise, though she told Viren that she will never leave his hand or his saath ever again but that was a promise of a friend. Friday's Nivi's promise was promise of a wife. You explained it beautifully the new face of their journey, confidence, respect, priority and Love. Till now Nivi had confidence and respect, but now she has realized all four, love is yet to said it loud but actions speaks louder than word and we can see that love in her eyes for Viren. Now the balance is complete as both has same values and feelings in their relationship. Now just have to watch how they are going to sustain the storm heading their way, how they will stand by each other and still love, respect and trust each other. I can't wait to find out, but same time I am little scared about what is going to happen. But I have trust in NiVren and Nivi's prayers and promises, also I have all of you to depend on when time is tough. So keep a box of Kleenex ready and enjoy.
milee1014 thumbnail
Hey girls, I am off see you all around. Take care and have fun.
Oh I wanted to ask did anyone hear from Aashvee, its been so long did not see her around. Hopefully she is doing fine.

Simi, could you please add Namita to the NivRen Maniacs list, she sent me PM. Thanks dear.

Ok girls continue NivREn discussion, I will join you when I can.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOW..Simi..what an introduction...Loved it dear...You have explained it beautifully. Yes, it is the test of their love.
milee1014 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

What a lovely introduction Simi. Viren has made promise to be with her from time to time and now Nivi also made same promise, though she told Viren that she will never leave his hand or his saath ever again but that was a promise of a friend. Friday's Nivi's promise was promise of a wife. You explained it beautifully the new face of their journey, confidence, respect, priority and Love. Till now Nivi had confidence and respect, but now she has realized all four, love is yet to said it loud but actions speaks louder than word and we can see that love in her eyes for Viren. Now the balance is complete as both has same values and feelings in their relationship. Now just have to watch how they are going to sustain the storm heading their way, how they will stand by each other and still love, respect and trust each other. I can't wait to find out, but same time I am little scared about what is going to happen. But I have trust in NiVren and Nivi's prayers and promises, also I have all of you to depend on when time is tough. So keep a box of Kleenex ready and enjoy.

Well said Ketty, NivRen has each other for support and we have each other for support.
Don't worry about kleenex dear, at first it will be tears of pain but then those will change to tears of joy.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh Milee. Thanks a lot. I was sweating and hyper ventilating because nothing great was coming to my mind. but i am happy you liked it. and we all cheering together as one Nivren Flock. 

Thanks for encouraging me to write and create the new thread. I will never forget this experience. 

@ Ketty - thanks for liking the intro! and yea we surely need a box of Kleenex. This will be a test of our trust in them too. but, we all will weather this storm together.

@ Anju - thanks babe. I tried my best. next time will surely do a better job. this was too much in a hurry. 

@ Suchi - Thanks dear. I hope we all get the answer to our question very soon. how they will get through this test and storm? 

@ Rachu - thanks babe. Mythri wrote the vows post and Milee suggested we use it. So, everyone can read it in case someone missed that list in the past. Thanks for liking my intro. 

All of you are motivating me and making me feel Happy!
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Simi what a mindblowing introduction loved it very much wow explaination of Vows taken and their relationship is so beautiful and true completely loved it.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi, I'm quite new to IF but have been reading your joint NivRen threads since november I think. I just wanna say that you all write beautifully and reading your threads always makes me smile, so thanks πŸ˜Š

I also think that the question is not will they pass but how they will do so! I'm hoping that the article is correct and Nivi does find out this week. I'm looking forward to her finding out and seeing how she will help Viren heal beacuse I do think she will help him and I think she will become his support and his 'farishta' in the same way that she thought of him! These are my thoughts and hopes but let's see what happens....
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Simran, πŸ€—, OMG, what a fabulously written introduction, my dear. πŸ‘ And, you say you were worried about writing it!! And quite honestly, I cannot wait to read your next thread's introduction, if you say that, you will do a better job next time. I am so in love with the punch line of your introduction, "Question is not, will they pass but how will they pass?"! Simply marvelous!! πŸ‘ That's the complete absolute truth. It is given, our NivRen will pass this, there is no doubt about that! Thanks, dear for opening the new NivRen thread. 😊 You are awesome!! πŸ€—
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago