Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Abha is crying at the police station. The inspector had just given her some things that they thought belonged to Karan. They asked her to check it over. She is in tears. 😭 A flashback is shown of Abharan moments. Abha still is not ready to believe that Karan is no more. She says that "you can't leave me alone." She starts to cry more. 😭

Abha is seen at the temple holding on the Karan's belongings. She looks at her phone which has a picture of her and Karan. She presses something and the pic goes away and she hears a recording on the phone of Karan. He says "Abha I can't ever separate from you. I can't go far away from you." Take care of our family just like you have been doing all this time. You have to bring Maasi's real face in front of everybody and you have to save the SB Abha. The SB cannot go to them Abha. And take care of maa and yourself too." Abha goes back to tears. 😭 She says "I can't even think about living without you." Sad Tum Mere Kaun Ho starts playing in the background. Someone intereputs her thoughts and says that "someone has sent something for you." Abha opens the bag and sees a white saree in it. Her phone rings and it happens to be none other than Massi. She says "how did you like the gift?" 😡 Abha says " I knew that only you would so something so cheap!" Massi says "I have to take care of you all. After Karan's death what else do you have now? Oh and yeah that storeroom that you used to live in. I've cleaned it up for you to stay. In a few days I'll be the proud owner of the SB. Karan has already signed the release date papers and now you can't do anything to me. Now Pratibha will go tot he "pagal khane" and you will also go to the pagal khane because you won't be able to accept Karan's death. The SB will be mine. She says you better think now...Try to save your mother-in-law and the SB." Abha disconnects. Abha says "what should I do? I have to find Karan. I also have to save mom & SB. How will I be able to manage it all? She goes to the Bhagwan and prays and tells him "only you can help me. Only you can get me out of this hardship. Please show me a way." At the same time RT (Karan's look alike) steps into the mandhir. He doesn't notice Abha immediately. He stands next to her and prays & Abha is doing the same. The priest comes to give Abha prasad and says "tum dono ki jodi salamat rahe." 😆 Abha opens her eyes and notices RT. (RT is so hilarious in this scene). 😆 Karan is praying still in a funny way. He still hasn't noticed Abha. He's praying for a super hit. Abha thinks to herself "Siddharth's face resembles Karan so much. If I can take him home as Karan..." She prays to Bhagwan again. RT is so hilarious! 😆 Abha continues praying saying to Bhagwan "maybe this is your intention too. I have to save mom and SB in any circumstance. The promise that Karan made to Pappa now I will fulfill." RT is still going crazy praying for his song to be a super hit. 😆 He still hasn't noticed Abha yet. Abha still believes Karan isn't dead and she prays that wherever he is that he is safe and sound and returns quickly. RT finally opens his eyes and notices Abha. He remember she is the same one who was claiming him to be her hustband. He starts running away. 😆 He says to himself "hey bhagwan. She is here also? So she followed me here too?" 😆 Abha opens her eyes and sees he is not around her. She turns around and sees him putting on his shoes and trying to run. She says "hey listen." Karan isn't ready to listen.

The scene shifts to Pratibha. She says "I have to under any circumstance reveal Yasho." She is worried about Abha and Karan and prays that they are safe. She remembers when she talked to Karan he was with Yasho and Dushyant. So she is worried.

RT is trying to get away from Abha. He thinks she is crazy. (I'm going to cut this short. Don't have much time). Basically Abha is trying to ask for RT's help, but he is not ready to listen and tries to get himself away from Abha. She still pleads, he still refuses. He goes away, but Abha is not ready to give up and follows him.

Pratibha is trying to escape.

Abha continues to ask RT for help, but he still isn't ready to listen.

Back @ the SB Jaggu is preparing RT's room. He says to himself that he doesn't know anything about RT's likes and dislikes. He doesn't even know what color his own son likes. He's preparing for a grand arrival of his son that he kept away from his family for so long! He says that he knows his son had a great fondness of acting and songs. He gets out his old cds of Amitabh Bachan ji and cant wait to present them to RT! He is so excited for his son's arrival.

Pratibha is finally able to free herself and escape!

Abha is still after RT.

Vimal is making sure that whatever Papa has asked for has been done properly. Jaggu is so sad. He thinks to himself and says " I know I've kept everyone in the dark. But I had no other choice." He hopes that everyone takes it in a positive way and doesn't hate on him afterwards. Yasho interrupts his thoughts and asks what's up? He says that before Karan and Abha arrive he'll go get Pratibha from the ashram. After Jaggu walks away Yasho thinks to herself Abha will certainly return, but alone. And Pratibha won't even be at the ashram. She gives an evil smile. She then gets a phone call and finds out that Pratibha has escaped. Yasho is furious and tells the person on the phone to go find her immediately. She is so mad.

Abha is still running after Karan and loses him for a second. She is running frantically on the road. She is about to get hit by a car when RT pulls her away. He is like "what the heck are you doing running like a lunatic on the streets? What kind of work do you have that you want to kill yourself for it?" Abha replies by saying "if you really care about me then why aren't you willing to help me?" She shows a pic of Karan to RT and tells him that he is an exact look alike of him (RT). RT looks at the picture and his reaction is hilarious! 😆 Abha continues to plead and say please help me. She says "if you don't help me then I'll lose my ancestral home and my mother-in-law." RT says "ancestral home? Mother in law? Wow so much drama. Is this a daily soap?" 🤣  Abha says she is ready to pay him as much as he wants. He asks for 2,000 rupees per each shift. She says ok. Karan is like no its not ok. He says i can't act in something that requires this double role, rona dhona, teary kind of role. 😆 He is about to leave. She says I have full faith that you will help me. She says i know that you will help me get out of this trouble. He drives away. Again a flashback of Karan's voice is shown saying that SB has to be saved and mom too. Then a flashback of Yasho's voice saying now go save your SB and saas. End of Episode.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks CPR for the update ....
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3