Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
i agree wid all of u..the bed scene was short n the honeymoon didn't even last 2 days..😭 
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
it was such a dissappointment
Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aneeka_GS

Don't worry guys, when Arjuhi find out the truth, and fall back madly in love with eachother, we can hope for a proper wedding ceremony and honeymoon πŸ˜›

I think we might see a short ceremony like the one in the first season I doubt they will show a honeymoon πŸ˜’ It was such good build up to this episode and then BAM let down🀒
ana.khan thumbnail
wanted it a bit longer...:(
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yep i totally agree...it was sooo short after all the hype...we got this!!!...not fair
I wouldn't even really call in honeymoon, to be honest!! It felt they went for a long drive and came back lol I know I sound silly but that's what I felt!!

x x
adutta94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
didn't watch the episode yt but after reading evryone's comments, don't feel like watching itπŸ˜” πŸ˜’but let's hope that our fav couple ArJuhi finds out the truth soon and fall in lov again. this wait is getting irritating day by dayπŸ˜•πŸ˜”πŸ˜­. i don't like seeing them fight all the time although they're funny. still, i wanted to see some sweet love moments between them😭.
Love.Karantacks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I know totally agreee, I was sooo excited to watch today...but it wasn't even tht good. The promo and precap brought hopes up.
Nothing happen they just showed the promo :/ and like tht was it! Tht was 2 mins ! -_-
Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The precap...there was nothing added to it, talk about getting our hopes up,,,,,, and the precap had the best part of the episodeπŸ€”
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
I agree.. I wish they could have stayed there a bit longer.. Alone.. And then have something happen between them twoo.. Like maybe show that Arjun too still has feeling for Arohi like they showed with Arohi.. :(

But it seems as if thats it.. Which is a shamee..

I hope they dont rush it! I love KMH and i dont want it to end anytime sooon! Lol