Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: RB81

good update..
wat is pia upto now?is she going 2 raichand's mansion?
let her not get into trouble.
something spl in d party?
wiil v hav abhiya moments in d party?πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰waitinf 4 ur update..

I'm waiting for Abhiya moments too. I'll try to update soon
saphira7988 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i just read all ur updates in one go...😊 really well written...πŸ‘loved all d chps...!!pls update soon n plss pm me wen u update..thanks dearπŸ˜ƒ
Div_Ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow you have quite a great storyline!
ILove the first chapter..but i have no time to read the rest..

I also cant start a new story..its like i am following 6 stories..and it needs time, rev and space in my head..haha..
i cant remember all the stories if this goes like on ..

I am soryr.. i dont think i could follow your story!
not because i dont like it .because i cant!

thank you so much for your pm!
I hope you get alot or replys and comment and likes!
you do have a great stories.. but i promised the others to follow the their stories!

If you have time please follow my story1 :)

x

Love,

Sahar
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AYSHA!!!!!!! AMAZING AMAZING!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘no words I love this ff!! waiting for the next update continue soon!!

Tashu
😊

Edited by CT247 - 13 years ago
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update :) loved it
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: CT247

AYSHA!!!!!!! AMAZING AMAZING!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘no words I love this ff!! waiting for the next update continue soon!!

Tashu
😊

Thanks! I'm glad U are enjoying them
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
THAt was just mamamiya.........πŸ˜†.....loved it totally......pia is most imp tresure for abhay n abhay is life for pia........oh gosh nw she gonna find those answers.....herself.................god......n mish aww love mish n piabonding........waiting eagerly for ur nest update .....update soon...
luv,
Sups.!@
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the update.................
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey it was a great update !!!
keep it up !!
and don't forget to continue !!!!!!!!
matwamango thumbnail

Precap -Party People

Pia haded back to the Dobrial mansion where Misha took Pia in her bedroom locking the latch so noboy would overhear her confessions. She badly wanted to tell someone about her major crush on Shaurya. She wasn't even sure if she was in love or if it was heavy duty lust but whaever it was she was in a fever. The man was all over the place in her brain somewhere controlling her innermost thoughts. He haunted her wherever she went. Be it in her dreams, daydreams, she was hallucinating badly and wanted it to stop. She didn't dare ask anyone questions for fear of ridicule. Pia was the only one who had experience in this field. The girl was an expert at seeing things that weren't there. She was always in Abhay's thoughts after all. Pia had lived and breathed Abhay from the first moment she stepped foot in Dehradun to now. Pia was watching Misha pace up and down her room. She was burning a whole in the floor big enough to bury someone in it. Pia had never seen this side to Misha before. Whatever it was had to be serious?

Pia was a little concerned for Misha-Are U ok Misha? This isn't like U at all.
Misha rolled her eyes-Dude Obviously i'm not ok! I'm in shock. I can't eat or sleep. I keep seing him everywhere! I dare not speak to him for fear of making a fool out of myself.
Pia queries-Who is it Misha?
Misha didn't know how to say it at all-Don't laugh Ok or i'll strangle U. Its a man at College dude. I never felt this way before. I feel like Tracker on too many energy drinks. I haven't been able to look at him in the same light since i keep picturing him Salman style. U know.
Pia was getting a little annoyed-Would U care to elaborate on who the lucky man is?
Misha closed her eyes and just blurted it out-Its Shaurya! There i've said it.
Pia laughed-UYou've got stiff competition from Tracker she's got her claws out for him all ready to rein him in. Half the girls are after him. I didn't think he'd be your type.
Misha stared at the ceiling and then back at Pia-Tell me about it. It's so unnatural. I'm not even his type.
Pia gave Misha moral support-Misha how do you know he's not your type. You've never dated a guy before. Mind U i always thought you'd fall for some grungy looking man not a clean cut guy like Shaurya. Means U got some good taste in men.
Misha hit Pia with a pillow-You are joking at my expense while i pour my heart out to U Pia.
Pia gave Misha a little hug-You are certified crazy but i'm glad you've got a crush on a guy like Shaurya. He's friendly and likes you the way you are. I'm sure it's not all bad.
Misha laughed out loud-I'm going crazy Pia!
Pia beamed at Misha-Join the club Misha. Now U know how i feel half the time. (Misha give Pia the what look? with her big brown eyes) Ok most of the time. It's perfectly normal. I wouldn't worry about it really. Just be yourself. See how this plays out.
Misha wasn't so sure-Plays out! Have U seen the queue Shaurya has of girls with bated breath drooling over him?
Pia laughed at Misha's dramatic antics-Well have U seen the long lin of girls after Abhay? T's been after him since day one. Be thankful U don't have her after Shaurya. If he's meant for you in time he'll be yours but don't sit back waiting for him to come to you. Make your move.
Misha frowned-But how?
Pia held Misha's hand-I'll help you. I know i'm no expert with my track record but i'm sure two heads are better than one right.
Misha nodded.
Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago