New FF Blood Ties Update 23July pg 150 - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by KriYa_life

👏Well done Ayesha.. I just love the way U write.. OK OK.. Now, speaking about the update.. FANTASTIC.. Bole toh ekdum LALLANTOP.. Sid is back & wants to take revenge.. His main target is Pia.. I hope Abhay saves her in time.. Loved the AbhIya & MiYa convo.. Now I cant wait for Abhay-Sid face off. Jaldi se update karo..
::: Thanks 4 reading. Yeah Sid out to destroy Abhay from the inside out. Hurt those Abhay loves the most. Abhay's face off will be in the next update i guarantee some explosive fireworks about to set off between the two brothers at war. I know i'll have fun writing it that's for sure. But before this FF i have another 2 FF's to write up. Soulmate first then my second FF. :::
Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
hey awesum part ......................
i like da way abhay pushed da girls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bt i m waiting wen hr will really be himself wid piya 
nice update waiting on the next one and thanks for pming me

:::Precap-Let the Game begin:::

The evening drew near. Abhay had rushed straight for the reception where all the business executives were meeting up for the deal of the century. Abhay could care less about dog eating dog. Business never interested him. He juggled many careers throughout his lifetime enjoying them for that period of time but there was always something missing. He obviously knew what it was but he could never get Maithali back from the dead. He was waiting for Pia to enter his life to change it forever. Only forever was only a fleeting moment or worse if Sid got hold of Pia then the game would really be over. Sid held nothing sacred in his eyes humans were all cattle. He loved the chase and the kill. Found it thrilling While Abhay didn't miss the after effects of the kill. Now the devil was back in town biding his time to strike his family down. The Raichand's meant nothing to Sid anymore. More importantly Abhay was his main target. He was scared for the first time in his life. Frightened of what Sid was going to do to Pia. He was capable of heinous atrocities eating from the outside to the inside festering his prey into an empty shell. If Sid ever saw Pia then all hell would break loose. Abhay wasn't sure if Sid was really back this is why he'd entered this hole filled with greedy men. Please Sid stay away from Dehradun. Let me have one moments peace.

Abhay glanced over to Chand sat beside Danish. His skin crawled whenever he saw Danish. The man wasn't fit to be human. He deserved a life of misery for the way he'd treated Pia and her friends. Chand saw something in this creep. Probably reminded him of the son he'd lost Sid. Both were almost in the same mould with evil flowing in their veins but Sid had more of a charm about him while Danish was filled with a black hole. Dude didn't even have a soul so he could imagine how he'd be if he was a monster. The bidding war had ended with Chand taking a hefty loss. Finall the moment of truth was about to be revealed. The man in front who was the guest for the whole evening was stood up. Abhay knew from the first sight it was as he'd predicted. His nightmare returned to consume him and all those he held dear. All the members of the business elite had left the building. Chand made Danish leave and Sid let Panchi go. Te floor was all between Chand, Abhay and Sidharth.

Sid-Hello to the incredible duo. Long time no see. Miss me much?
Chand just lets Sid talk while he listens-What is it U want?
Sid tuts at Chand-Why would i have a motive for visiting my Dear father and little brother?
Chand states the obvious-Because with U there is always a catch. Why are U here?
Sid hisses with venom-Yours destruction. The downfall of the Raichand empire. To make all your nightmares come true.
Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
awesoome..
superb..
fab.
loved it....
thanx for the pm.....
Awesome part....loved it yaar....i am so hooked to your ff....thank you for the pm...🤗
hey waiting 4 d next update by d way nice precap and thanx 4 sending me pm...............
Originally posted by Super Kool

Awesome part....loved it yaar....i am so hooked to your ff....thank you for the pm...🤗

:::Its my Pleasure. I love it when people want another update. I'm working on it. I'm still writing A twisted Love FF might be done by 2morrow  Luv Aysha:::

Omg!! aysha!! I soo want to know what happens next plzz post soon!! can't wait to see what happens between chand,abhay and sid!!
Omg precap is scary.. Plish update soon :) :)