Mysterious Ways of Life-Perrorism

cuddles thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello guys and gals, I am going to write a Fan Fic for yall.  Its going to be called "Mysterious Ways of Life-Perrorism" yall' might be thinking what a weird title! Yup!  This was my dream and I am inspired by it now i will write to you this fan-fic.  Everyone might be thinking what is "perrorism" no such word made up in my dream!  But in my voc. of dream its same definition of terrorism-rule by fear.  Hope you guys like it and enjoy.

Synopsis: Director Sanjana no ordinary story but a suspense, murder-filled story.  Its a woman whom tries to kill by fear and are send to different parts of the world of nowhere.  This story is not any love or tragic story.  But is a scary story such as "HAWA"  but it has suspense to it!  A woman changes her appearances and others! So yall have to read my fan-fic to find out who the woman is and the story's theme.

Characters:

Shweta Kiwatri of Piya Ka Ghar name Shweta remain same in story

Mantra of Piya Ka Ghar-name remain same as story

Me-Celina Jaitley name remain same as story

Durgashankar-Piya Ka Ghar-name is Shankar

Priety Zinta-Bollywood-name is Shogun

an old man don't know his name he has wrinkles indian with wrinkles.-umm...Dev Anand and other old guy.

Tommorow I will post the Fan Fic of Episode #1 plz tell me your views if you would like this fan-fic or not? And story's layout all depends on audience?

~Sanjana

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuddles thumbnail
😆
Ofcourse, the fan-fic episode#1 will be in the next hope you all reply. Thx a lot!
~Sanjana 😊
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Thnx for sharing. Its really gud. 😊