Posted: 13 years ago
That was cuteeeeee.
Ending was veryyyyy sweettttt!!!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
read part 1!!!!!!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Superb , fantastic . Awesome Hima . You are a good writer . I hope this will happen in this show .
Superb
Amazing
👍🏼      👏

part 2========

fiancee ne mini pehna tha!!!!!!!!
biwi kya pehnegi😉😉😉😉

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

wrong "geet" at wrong time!!!!!!!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ok loved ur seduction scene.........

u pass babay😆😆😆
see u did it and we all loved it one thing that doesn't come to my mind is when we all can think and imagine such good scenes wht's wrong with cv why they make us eat pasta wid no waasta as now they r doing bindi,bangle missing even hugs r  missing whole feel is missing at this time ur take is like cool breeze yaar👏👏👏👏👏
Originally posted by dewdropred

Loved it Hima.......aisa sach main kab hoga.......till now most of your predictions came true hope this one does too.

And my dear who told you that you're not good in writing seduction scenes from girls side.....this was great

Loved the button nikalnewala scene, ice-cream scene and also the scene where she falls on his lap.......hope they show something like these scenes.

That's what I think too once Geet realizes that something is wrong she's bound to get the truth from Maan and then they can resolve the issue (I hope it really does get resolved easily)

Chalo kam se kam tere OS main toh in dono ne kiss kar daiya 😆 😆 😉

Now all we have to do is hope & wait in anticipation that we may get something like this soon.

Thanks for updating this so soon sweetheart.......now I'll wait for the Chapter 4 to come soon.......😊

wow tht was really cute.. luved it...
wonderfullllll,awesomeeeeeeee,superbbbbbbbbb

Originally posted by sanjh1234

see u did it and we all loved it one thing that doesn't come to my mind is when we all can think and imagine such good scenes wht's wrong with cv why they make us eat pasta wid no waasta as now they r doing bindi,bangle missing even hugs r  missing whole feel is missing at this time ur take is like cool breeze yaar👏👏👏👏👏

thnks sanjh ....

agree yaar .....thy totally forgot abt the bangle & bindi .........i so waited for these 2 scenes .......