Pathi Parameshwar Hotha Hai ji !!

Posted: 13 years ago

For Shreya And Pooja,πŸ€—

"It is complicated, stunning, it turns you upside down, but to find the person who completes you is the best sensation that someone may feel one day. It is like it was an encounter with your own, and as such, of course, it scares, it makes you think all your life over again; and you find out, at the end, that you were nothing before knowing the true love, and that, after it, you are past, you are annihilated if you don't have, even if it is for one single day, your special soul by your side."
Patricky Field

Pratigya is sitting on the bed lost in thought   ** Thinking about Maika or the latest way to annoy the Thakur's, eh !! Pratigya **,  Krishna steps out from the Magic room ,towel in hand and closing the door of the Magic room, He wipes his faces , throws down the Towel on the Bed ** I am sure the fastidious Pratigya will pick it up  and begin arranging the linen's ** ..Krishna saunters towards Pratigya hailing of all people Piyasiya 😲 ..Pratigya turns at the sound of his voice ,like a sunflower turning towards the brilliance of SUN.. Krishna lost in his own world is exclaiming, ""Praise be to Piyasiya,**are u getting jealous Pratigya cos ur man for a change is singing peans fo another roly poly woman πŸ˜†**  she did not get hot milk, else Amma anger would have come out as blisters on my face  [ Pratigya gives a questioning  look of wonder, puzzlement ] I was thinking how to minimize the crisis , Thankfully it did not blow up, I got saved", heaves a sigh of relief . Krishna spies Baby Krishna looking at him , and with a  playful look at the idol ** Loved his expression here** and a smile tugging on his lips Krishna has a one way conversation with God ** If it gets two way, people will put him in an asylum or make him the great guruji] "Krishna Murari, you must have enjoyed today[Pratigya looks at the idol] ** seeking to know  whether Krishna murari did indeed enjoy todays noutanki or whether he is craving for more I suppose** Enjoy yourself, why should you be bothered whether I get showered with cold water or fire??? You enjoy, continue ur  eating,go on ..eat the ladoo's....enjoy..

"When a man finds the woman he really loves, the one he respects and wants to call wife, there is nothing on earth he won't do for her. No mountain he won't hike. No river he won't wade. No door he won't open. She is Eve and there's not a snake crawling that can keep them apart."
' Yolanda Joe

He suddenly spots Pratigya  giving a peculiar look, a smile plastered on her face while eyes are filled with pain ** Pain for whom **..Our Lub guru tries to read this contradicting message and fails ..He seeks enlightenment and directly asks his muse "Now what has happened to you??why are you watching me so avidly [Pratigya does not respond and continues to gaze ardently ] Krishna supplies his own answer by saying" Acha, you are wondering  how my visage would have been had it got burnt,,aren't you??...In Answer the the calm,poised Pratigya gets up from the bed ** She was not glued to the bed then ** comes near Krishna, Krishna in slight alarm,"What ??"" ** Bechara , he always knew that when Pratigya gets extra sweet, then trouble is headed his way ** "Did I say anything wrong??"...For answer Pratigya steps even closer.. bends and touches Krishna's feet , overcome with her emotions, she closes her eyes to get a semblance of control..Krishna is nonplussed and quickly lifts her up, Holding her  "What are you doing,Pratigya..why are you touching my feet ** maybe she wants to gift you some nice shoe and is measuring the length of ur feet ** Whaaat ? I mean if you want me to do something just say it, what is the need for all this ** Noutanki, Baba ..was that what you were implyingπŸ˜‰** I am ready to give up my life for you, Honey !!** So sweet,Baba..we already had one demo of it ..No need for more ** Krishna gives a gentle smile which begins to fade when there is no reciprocal smile on Pratigya's lubbly lips...Pratigya gently takes off his hands from her shoulder, Clasps it in her hands,"What ever you did for me today, was not so easy to do ** and here we call him Lazy Baba..Listen Girls..Stop calling baba lazy..he can do difficult things too..samjhe..**In times of difficulty, you disregarded the ties binding you to your blood and stood by Truth..My destiny was good ,so  I got a  life partner like you !! ** Ain't that the truth ** Do you know, Today Kesar is alive because of you  [Krishna gives a quick shake of his head] Shall I tell you the truth,Krishna..I feel so proud of you , today you gave a new lease of life to Kesar, You are a very godd man Krishna ** We agree, He might be head strong now and then, brash and impulsive now and then, sel centered now and then, spoilt always..but there ticks a golden heart  brimming with unconditional love for everyone ..well almost everyone ** Krishna responds "Honey, everything has changed but ur tendency towards being formal **and bombastic speeches** has remained unchanged {Pratigya  gives a smile of pleasure , listening to Krishna pulling her leg..] you are talking as if I am a stranger , I am doing it for you, for my wife..Tell me if not for you, then  for whom should I do ** Ummmm.. just come and take a peek in IF..U will find lots of girls..***..This is just a small matter , Dear..Pratigya quickly cuts with "No !! Krishna , This is not a simple matter , You yourself don't know what an huge task you have completed  [Tears gathering in her boot button eyes] if you were not there then Shakthi would have erected a monument for Kesar  [Krishna lowers his eyes in guilt and acknowledgment of truth in Pratigya's assertion ] but bec of you  a wrongful deed was averted [Krishna looks up] ..Thank you Krishna !!! ** Lo ,Phir formal bangayee**

You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.
Amy Carmichael

Krishna does not want to talk about such unpleasant topics and tells her to talk about something else..Krishna has a mentos moment ,blurts" I forgot to say one thing to you !!, Pratigya apprehensively "what ??" Krishna with a mischevious and pleased look , "when you touched my feet, I felt as if I was the king of the whole world " Pratigya blinks in  amazement ,Krishna " what do you say. wifey ??"  Pratigya smiles in good humor..Krishna leans gently towards Pratigya and  gently brushes on her forehead with his lips, Pratigya is caught unaware and gazes at him in open astonishment..which slowly changes into a look  of love..Krishna catches this drift  and  he too begins to return  the look with interest..Both are  immersed in each other , their souls twining through their eyes,  Pratigya  leans on Krishna  and closes  her eyes , with a smile of bliss playing on her lips ..just like a wispy creeper leaning on a mighty oak, confident  of oaks strength, trusting that the Oak will never harm it and will act as its protector....So does Pratigya lean on Krishna confident in his love, trusting him in his intentions and knowing fully well that he will never ever dream of hurting her and will always stand by her through thick or thin..

The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a glowing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing, it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of Divine accident.
                                                                                                                                       Sir Hugh Walpole

Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
krishna krishna krishna........man hez turning into  ideal husband slowly slowly. It was krishna himself who use to say aurta paao ki jooti hoti hai'' ....and wen prtigya touched his feet to give respect..he didn't lyk it ...............way to gooo krishna...............πŸ‘ onething i don't want to see changed in krishan is his innocent nature...........he was having such a innocent look on his facwe while talking to lord krishna.............sometimes krishan's innocent nature appeals me morre than his lub...........

Nice post as always Sathya!
If only the Pratster could emote as well as your writing.....

I find P out of sorts in these scenes and I'm quite satisfied in believing it is PG's depiction of how she is playing her character, rather than her own inability to emote...

As much as I adore this jodi, scenes like this do nothing for me because they are too unrealistic, or should I say I find the Pratster too unrealistic...

K is much more at ease, much more natural and has already compromised his character since marriage, but the good ole protagonist is still the same, sahi kaha K ne when he said she hasn't given up her formality...

P - you need to loosen up a bit to be believable and that of course is the job of the CVs as much as it is the actress's responsibility....

will write more later!!!! (if you can bear it!)

Hi tanthya di, once again a gr8 post. I don't need to tell it again how much I love ur posts, u carve out every emotion so beautifully and i am a huge huge fan of ur writing... As far as K & P r concerned, i'll just say it was good to see P giving respect to our much deserving krish (for first time though) and K - I lub whatever he does - he always appear so real in every emotion... Keep rocking baba..Edited by Sun7shine - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

I find P out of sorts in these scenes and I'm quite satisfied in believing it is PG's depiction of how she is playing her character, rather than her own inability to emote...

As much as I adore this jodi, scenes like this do nothing for me because they are too unrealistic, or should I say I find the Pratster too unrealistic...

K is much more at ease, much more natural and has already compromised his character since marriage, but the good ole protagonist is still the same, sahi kaha K ne when he said she hasn't given up her formality...

P - you need to loosen up a bit to be believable and that of course is the job of the CVs as much as it is the actress's responsibility....

The scene was not bad,in fact the dialogues were good..
and MMG.. I second your opinion.. esp @bold
Edited by HamiSky - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

I totally agree with you here MMG. I don't think its PG's inability to emote that's the real problem, as there have been a number of scenes where i have seen real emotions from her. I think as you said its her idea/thinking of HOW her character should be protrayed, how she should act in a particular scene, what emotions she should show, that's the real issue. I've come across scenes where i myself know what emotions/expressions her character should show but she fails to do so, and that pisses me off sometimes. 

Regarding the CV's, in my opinion Pearl Grey has a responsibility too to ensure and provide support for her actors. i was really pissed with her eariler in the show when she keep saying that PG needs to show more expressions, better expressions. I mean If she wasn't giving you what you wanted then help her out and hire an acting coach. don't just bang on about it. 
Hi again, You guys are such consummate artists. Seriously, the way you wrote this piece had me in a trance but unfortunately the scene was ice, ice baby! As usual K aka AB was cute and I could empathise with what P was feeling but frankly speaking dear, Kriya no longer works for me (I am always a brat on my b'day bec' no one has a heart to scold me, age old trick, always works!) The reason for that is the PG's acting skills or thelack of it.There is something very impassive, cold, bland and insipid about her facial expressions that robs the scene of the required punch.

She comes acrosss as an aloof mannequin. I would love to see her in a scene where she lets go off her inhibitions and just let it all hang loose. Also I would love to see K doing good because he believes in it not just for the sake of P. I mean be good for the sake of goodness and not for P's sake. In such situations, I get to see a good husband but what about K, the person? Will the real K ever stand up.
patii parmeshwar hottaaa haiii per krishu jaisa pattii tu without ne doubt hotaaa hai jii..
lubb ur topics title T SIS..ehehe
haaayyee hamra hawttiiee handshummm cutiepieee jaannu shweetheart dalrinngg hes sho innocent n muaahhh
makes me lub him more n more everytym i watch himmmmmmmmmm
prats ne dair se hei saheyyy woh ker dya jo arhaina day 1 se kehti aur kertii arahey hai ehehe:)
Sathya, U every time make my face red n glow☺️ with ur thread abt Kriya... I loved it as usual... esply this , my God.... totally in awe n love...
Krishna catches this drift  and  he too begins to return  the look with interest..Both are  immersed in each other , their souls twining through their eyes,☺️  Pratigya  leans on Krishna  and closes  her eyes , with a smile of bliss playing on her lips ..just like a wispy creeper leaning on a mighty oak, confident  of oaks strength, trusting that the Oak will never harm it and will act as its protector....So does Pratigya lean on Krishna confident in his love, trusting him in his intentions and knowing fully well that he will never ever dream of hurting her and will always stand by her through thick or thin..
Excellent sathya.... β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Its been a long time since you wrote one of your Kriya posts...πŸ˜ƒ

Your posts actually enhance the Kriya scene and romanticize it more than it is.  It is good that Prats feels a new level of respect for her husband and she expressed it well but it does seem to desert her when she is meant to stand by her man and not her maika or truth.  Such feelings should be shown openly and in front of her papa dearest to have added meaning.

If Krishna can stand by the truth despite connected by blood then why is Prats unable to stand up to justice irrespective of blood ties?!!

Anyways, did not expect K to praise Paissiya.  Usually, the only praise is for Prats and I liked his convo with Baby Krishna.  I was thinking where did the idol disappear to.  Best part for me was when K thought Prats was doing diramma to do her legwork...........πŸ˜†

Edited by starlight123 - 13 years ago