Viren loves Sid now also...

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
"Behind a strong hatred, there has to be a strong love". As mentioned beforein the topic of "Viren's mental burdens", this sort of hatred can only arise from a strong love, which underwent a massive pain before. I guess is Viren loves Sid now also because if Sid had not mattered anything to him, he would not have come back with this plan of revenge, His whole mind is revolving around Sid. Today, Vandana said that Viren, as a child , though quiet, used to run after Sid always and wanted to become like his elder brother always. A misunderstanding creeped in and Viren's love for Sid did not meet his expectation. Could be he did something wrong, and Sid did not side with him and child Nivedita sided with Sid saying that "Sid is right", and the end result was he being sent to boarding school. His love turned into hatred for Sid.

and now who is to be blamed: I guess, no one yet everyone.

DS is not a criminal, so he does not have ulterior motif against Viren. Sometimes, parents think taking a strong decision, will benefit the child. DS probably tried to do that for Viren. But, if after that incident, child Viren did not want to come home for vacation, DS should have intervened and tried to pacify the matter. I think he failed to feel the gravity of the situation.

Sid and Viren: A very loving elder-younger brother relationship was nipped at the bud. What they coould have grown, but what they grew up into? Definitely Viren will realsie that the path he is walking is not good, but when he realises, he will be too late. He will never be able to justify that he tried to frame Sid or use Nivedita. And he has to live with this guilt through out his life. Sid also would live with a guilt, but since that was done in the childhood, he would still have a consolation. But Viren will always bear this guilt that he schemed and planned against the family.

What could have been the solutions:

1. from DS's part, he should have understood the gravity of the situation and tried to bring back Viren many many years back and try to give so much love to Viren, that he forgets all his pain.

2. Adult Viren: he is a normal human being, he should not have schemed or planned, but should have severed relationships with these people. And explained to them that his severing ties is because of the treatment he got  in his childhood. Schemes and plans cannot be justified. HE has every right to get upset, and should have told all these on their face, rather than scheming and planning.

whoever reads this post:
this post is not to demean the character Viren, but to discuss his child psychology, and what should his action be as an adult! Like the movie "Shakti" of amitabh bachchan, where he hated his father throughout his life, but very late he admitted that he really could never hate him, as he loves him a lot.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

"

2. Adult Viren: he is a normal human being, he should not have schemed or planned, but should have severed relationships with these people. And explained to them that his severing ties is because of the treatment he got  in his childhood. Schemes and plans cannot be justified. HE has every right to get upset, and should have told all these on their face, rather than scheming and planning.

There is a saying "TIT FOR TAT". We need to wait and see what exactly happened that made Viren go to this extreme. There has to be a solid reason. Maybe Sid or family schemed and planned and that is what is etched in his mind and he is doing the same. Just by breakig ties, the impact is not that huge but by showing or making them feel the same pain has more impact.
Instead of jumping to conclusions, we all should see how the story unfolds.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

There is a saying "TIT FOR TAT". We need to wait and see what exactly happened that made Viren go to this extreme. There has to be a solid reason. Maybe Sid or family schemed and planned and that is what is etched in his mind and he is doing the same. Just by breakig ties, the impact is not that huge but by showing or making them feel the same pain has more impact.
Instead of jumping to conclusions, we all should see how the story unfolds.

I feel, r u attacking me by saying "jumping to conclusions"? I feel that way, even if you have not
intended.

When you are relying on "tit for tat" concept, I'ld say that if Siddharth and his mother has done a heinous crime against Viren, he should take them straight on their face, and not back stab. Sid and mom if had done a heinous crime against him or his immediate family, they are criminals in my eyes. And I do not want Viren to commit a sin what they had done. Viren should take them staright on their face, blast them and if they committed a crime, put them behind bars, but he should do that not from the back. Otherwise, there will be no difference between criminal "Sid and his mom" and Viren.

Also, please do not bother yourself replying to me. Thank you!
starz4me thumbnail
First of all Bani....i'm so glad to see u in the forum.......i was so upset when i read ur comment last night in one of my threads that u will bid adieu to this forum as well......n i was like.....nooooo.......phir main kisse baat karungi..........u r one of the good chatters i've in this forum.....its always nice to discuss topics with u.......but its good to see that CCBM is keeping u thinking.😊

Okay back to todays episode.........
I'm just wondering why Sid doesnt remember his childhood.....i mean whatever time he spent wit Viren as a child.
When he was asking Vandana....it sounded all weird that Sid being a big brother doesnt remember child Viren.......coz the way he asked.....how was Viren as a child......n Vandana describes him to be a quiet one.......i was quite taken aback watching Sid's reaction.

I wonder what the secret cud be that Viren dislikes Sid so much.

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i can see your point but Viren might felt betrayed by his family....all those ppl who claimed to love him did not listen to his plea and sided on the part of sending him away.....he was a child, that's why it hit him negatively and there wasn't anyone who cud guide him as he never shared his "dil ki baat" to anyone coz he doesn't trust anyone anymore....... that's wut i feel dear.... no offense to anyone 😃Edited by Rehana86 - 13 years ago
shasha74 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

I feel, r u attacking me by saying "jumping to conclusions"? I feel that way, even if you have not
intended.

When you are relying on "tit for tat" concept, I'ld say that if Siddharth and his mother has done a heinous crime against Viren, he should take them straight on their face, and not back stab. Sid and mom if had done a heinous crime against him or his immediate family, they are criminals in my eyes. And I do not want Viren to commit a sin what they had done. Viren should take them staright on their face, blast them and if they committed a crime, put them behind bars, but he should do that not from the back. Otherwise, there will be no difference between criminal "Sid and his mom" and Viren.

Also, please do not bother yourself replying to me. Thank you!

Hi, just wanted to make the comment that in no way does it sound like that anjubala was 'attacking' you.

Her remarks were, as I read it, giving her though as to why Viren wants revenge and also that we're all jumping the gun as to the cause/s of Viren hatred and need for revenge on Siddath.

Which is fair dues as we all could way of base as to why Viren is doing this.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starz4me

First of all Bani....i'm so glad to see u in the forum.......i was so upset when i read ur comment last night in one of my threads that u will bid adieu to this forum as well......n i was like.....nooooo.......phir main kisse baat karungi..........u r one of the good chatters i've in this forum.....its always nice to discuss topics with u.......but its good to see that CCBM is keeping u thinking.😊
Thanks dear, I always like discussing with you. I am cutting down my time here and slowly will move out. I am actually looking for an alternate show.😊 
Okay back to todays episode.........
I'm just wondering why Sid doesnt remember his childhood.....i mean whatever time he spent wit Viren as a child.
When he was asking Vandana....it sounded all weird that Sid being a big brother doesnt remember child Viren.......coz the way he asked.....how was Viren as a child......n Vandana describes him to be a quiet one.......i was quite taken aback watching Sid's reaction.
My take is Sid, Nivi and Viren had been so small as kids then, that both Sid and Nivi forgot the incidents. Thats what happens to normal kids, But Viren kept it alive, as that left such a remakable mark on the poor child. It also shows that Sid might have loved Viren also, but Viren's feelings for Sid were more intense.

I wonder what the secret cud be that Viren dislikes Sid so much.
Sometime, even small events leave impressions and that too quite a painful one. Its not important what might have been the reason, but most important that it indeed left a mark on the poor child and he lived with that. Like DS never could imagine the impact of sending Viren to borading. But reality is the child suffered and he has to now live with it.

Viren's life even when he turns normal, will never remain the same, as he will remember all these throughout his life. And the persons infront of him, DS, Sid and Nivedita, more they apologise and shower love later, he will feel all the more pain that he schemed.

Today, Vandana said Viren was a quiet kid, this worsd quiet is very vital. You know a person who can shout and yell at others, vents out frustration thus. Frustration can also be vented out by crying loud. But people who cannot do this, keep all the pain inside them and suffer more. When a near and dear relative dies, doctors advice to cry, because that brings the person back to normalcy. If the person does not cry and feels the pain inside, that can break the person.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rehana86

i can see your point but Viren might felt betrayed by his family....all those ppl who claimed to love him did not listen to his plea and sided on the part of sending him away.....he was a child, that's why it hit him negatively and there wasn't anyone who cud guide him as he never shared his "dil ki baat" to anyone coz he doesn't trust anyone anymore....... that's wut i feel dear.... no offense to anyone 😃

off course he suffered, and he being a quiet child could not vent out his frustration. He is a special child.
What I wanted to say is, now he is an adult. And one day, he will realise that "backstabbing" is not the right way to go. But he is not in his senses now. He is burdened.😊
you are not offending me in any way. Its a part of discussions
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shasha74

Hi, just wanted to make the comment that in no way does it sound like that anjubala was 'attacking' you.

You have to pass through the same situation and hear the comments that had been put forward before, in series over the last few weeks, ever since I said "Viren to be the stalker" to understand why I reacted and said so. 
Her remarks were, as I read it, giving her though as to why Viren wants revenge and also that we're all jumping the gun as to the cause/s of Viren hatred and need for revenge on Siddath.
I understand what her remarks were.
Which is fair dues as we all could way of base as to why Viren is doing this.
I am not blind to Viren's pain. The reason of my post was not to demean but analyse the situation.

what I tried to say:
this track or the show will most probbaly end with Nivi-Viren and Viren and DS, Sid realising what went wrong. DS sent Viren to hostel, Sid might have done something, but all those will be forgotten, as DS did not have ulterior motif or whatever Sid did was in the childhood. But Viren's action was done in adulthood, the poor guy will always carry this burden that he schemed and planned against his family. The family will admit their mistakes, but it will always be a hidden pain for VIREN, That to account for his pain, he backstabbed his family.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
and how long will this vicious cycle go

first DS's decision was not right, Sid did some crime in child hood and hence Viren is out for "badla". Next Sid comes to know about Viren and also about CC, JW involved in his father's death, so Sid goes out to scheme and plan against Viren and family. Then Nivedita finds out Sid planning and scheming and harming her husband and dear MIL and FIL, so she starts her revenge.Divya comes to know Sid is harming her immediate family, so she kills Nivedita...

what next..if everyone belives in revenge and believe in settling scores always, where will the world go? it needs to stop somewhere.