The Most Annoying according to you..

Poll

Who is the most annoying character(s) in TMKOC currently/in the past?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Please share your views. Recently, the most annoying to me has been baaga but I think he is gone now. The whole time it has been bapuji and popatlal. :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Baaga and Sundar tooo...

but i have voted for Baaga
Riyaa147 thumbnail
I am not really liking baga right now
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would say Anjali Mehta...
gpat1286 thumbnail
according to me, the most annoying to me is Dayaben. some of you would disagree with me. but since I have started watching the show, I found her funny in the beginning, but nowadays, I find her very annoying. I mean, the way she talks. doesnt stop once she starts speaking. When she calls jethalal at shop, she doesnt say the main thing for the reason she has called. she says, guess why I have called for? how would someone know why the person has called. it gets irritating. and then her screaming from balcony, tapu ke papa, tapu ke papa. and another thing is always talking on the phone to her ma. we dont see her ma. and jethalal and babita's love angle. it gets annoying sometimes. he has a grown up son. i think he should stop flirting with babita. in one way, they are showing good causes & issues to learn from the show. and one way they are showing this cheap flirting, which young kids has effect on them.
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I found Dayaben annoying in between..really was getting irritated with her overacting....but now again her acting has become better and really likeable once again...
noffi thumbnail
I just HATE baga & champaklal sometimes Popatlal too!
Baga just makes make jethalal look like a fool even though he the fool  and makes jetalal angry.
Champaklal just supports daya and tapu though sometimes they are wrong.
Popatlal just wants to cancel everything , and interferes in everyones matters all the time. 
they make me sso mad!
Baaga is currently being VERY annoying! 
viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
According to me  the most irritating characters are Jethalal and Dayaben.
Jetha for openly flirting with Babita and also thinking too much of himself.He keeps insulting Bhide and Iyer for no reason. The show is supposed to  show unity.But Jetha constantly takes digs at Iyer and his complexion. He doesn not respect educated people like Bhide or Iyer. 
The way he talks to Babita is too much. After all  this show is very popular with the kids . The makers of this show should keep such points in mind.

Secondly I hate the way Daya talks or laughs. It seems very artificial. I live in gujarat but I havent seen any gujarati woman talking or laughing  like this. 

Even her garba steps are wrong. This is what I feel. Many might differ. 
nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its a tie between Sundar and Bagaa for me

but I wud say most annoying is SUNDAR ðŸ˜¡