1/24/11 Written Update -Updated!

Posted: 13 years ago
I was almost done with the written update and I lost this page and didn't copy my text. I lost everything I had written and have to start from scratch now! 😭 All that work went into vain! Anyways please be patient with me. I'll get the update up as soon as possible. It may take a few hours though. I apologize. All Karan lovers get ready for an upsetting episode, but with a powerful performance by Karan!

The first part of my update won't be as detailed anymore since I lost everything I posted. I apologize.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yasho threatens Karan saying that if he doesn't sign the papers then she his mother's life will be in danger. Karan says my mother? She's your sister before she's my mother. He goes on to say that I called your "massi" and considered you like my mother. I even respected you so much. Karan goes on to say if the SB was all you wanted then why did you have to lie and why did you have to create such a big 'natak?' If only you had said once that you wanted the SB I would have lovingly given it to you. But why did you have to create all this mess? There was no need in cheating on Papa like this. He says what does one need to live? Yasho says they need a lot. And Pratibha got everything that I didn't get. She got money, fame, recognition, etc.  And that is why I married your father. To earn all of that. Karan is like so you've gotten everything now. EVERYTHING. You put every relationship at stake and have attained everything. Congrats. Karan yells once Papa gets to know of your true self that day everything will be over. Dushyant interrupts and says enough of your ram katha. Now sign these papers. Dushyant says you and your mom have a little time left. Sign the papers. He forces Karan to sign and Karan gives him a tight slap in the face. Karan yells and says what guarantee do I have that you'll let my mother go? Karan demands to talk to Yasho. Dushyant says hold on let me call her. He calls and gives the phone to Karan. Pratibha is crying and saying let go of my hand. Stop. Karan is like mom don't worry. I'm coming. Dushyant grabs the phone from him. Karan strangles Dushyant. Yasho comes and gives Karan a tight slap in the face. 😭 Yasho yells and says sign it now. Karan is like the love that my mother gets and the respect that Abha gets you will never get. You're such a disgusting and filthy woman! He says he is embarrassed that he once considered her a mother. Dushyant says sign it. Karan's has a flashback of memories. He remembers Abha exposing Yasho's character. Then he remembers Pratibha saying that she only wants his son back. Karan says that the SB is nothing in front of his family. He signs the paper and smacks it into Yasho's face. Karan says to Dushyant you've gotten what you wanted. Now tell me where my mother is? Dushyant says I'll tell you in 2 days after the SB is in our names. Karan loses his anger and a huge fight breaks out. Yasho comes from behind with a fire stick in her hand. Karan gains strength to grab it out of her hand. He points it at her demanding where his mother is. Then he points it at Dushyant who is forced to spill the beans. Dushyant says Ujjaan. Karan gets into his car and speeds away. Yasho asks if the work has been done. Dushyant says not to worry and in a little while Karan...and an evil laugh breaks out.

Meanwhile Abha is at the temple praying. I believe Ranchod is at the mandhir too, but his face is not disclosed yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yasho picks up the file and smiles. They both start laughing evilly.

Back at the mandhir Abha continues to pray.  Shagun ki mehndi is being applied to Abha. Ranchod walks right behind her. The lady who is applying the mehndi asks Abha what her husband's name is. Abha replies Karan. Someone lady hits Abha from behind ruining the "K" that was being applied to her hand. Abha says its ok. Apply it again.

Karan calls Abha and asks her where she is. Abha says I was waiting for your call. Abha asks what happened? Did you find Ranchod? Karan says I didn't find Ranchod. He goes on to say that you were telling the truth about Maasi and Dushyant. Karan says Ranchod never showed up. Dushyant and Yasho did. Abha is shocked. Karan asks where she is? Abha replies she's at Ganesh ji's mandhir. Karan says he is coming there. And he says listen we have to save mom and the SB. He tells her that Pratibha is with Yasho and Dushyant. Abha is shocked. He says that they have threatened to kill mom if I didn't sign the SB release date  papers. He goes on to say that he couldn't do anything. He repeats that they have to save mom and the SB. He says that they only have 48 hours. While Karan is talking to Abha he is starting to lose control of the car. 😭 He goes on to say that Yasho/Dushyant know about case 777. He says Abha we have to....Then he pauses as he notices that the brakes are not working! 😲 😭 Abha is like Hello? And Karan says the brakes are not working. Abha is shocked. He tells Abha to hold on...

Abha keeps saying Hello and Karan says hold on Abha. Karan yells the car isn't slowing down. Abha get sup and her bangles break. 🥺 Karan is struggling to control the car. Karan is screaming Abha's name. Abha is saying I am coming. Try to stop the car. He is losing control of the car. Karan's life flashes back in front of him! 😭 Abha sees Karan's car and starts chasing it barefoot. A cliff is approaching. 🥺 The car falls off the cliff! 😭 (It is a terrible sight to see)! Abha witnesses all of this and is shocked. Everything goes dead silent. The sad "Tum Mere Kaun The" song starts to play. 😭

A crowd comes running to where Abha is. Abha yells Karan. The few people that have surrounded Abha now tries to control her. 😭 😭 😭 😭😭 😭😭😭😭😭  She's fighting with the people and in the mist of that falls and bangs her head to a rock. She is unconscious.  The police arrive. The lead inspector tells the rest of his team to go down and look. The inspector asks if they found anything. The inspector says no they couldn't find anything. The inspector looks at Abha and says to his team that maybe she knows how the accident occurred. We'll wait till she is better and then ask. He says to go get water. He says to the other ladies to spray water on her face. With the water Abha awakens. She keeps saying Karan. Where is Karan? She starts trying to get herself free from the crowd and asks where Karan is? She's running down the cliff. She is running and running.  Her  saree is nwo white and she's calling out Maa. She arrives to her house and falls down. Chandra Prabha runs to Abha. Abha is in no state to talk. CP asks what happened Abha? She tries to wipe the sindoor off her forehead. CP is shocked. CP shockingly awakes. She is imagining and dreaming all of this. She says to herself what a bad nightmare. She is scared. She says its evening already and I haven't lit the diyas for the bhagwan. She goes and lights the diyas. CP is praying.

Precap: Abha is crying and asking where did Karan go?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had the hardest time writing this update! 😭
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 13 years ago
No worries, we'll wait.
Today's episode was touching
Karan and Abha did a wonderful job
alright guys. depressing episode updated! :(
Dont worry guys...Karan Abha are the heart of the show...so He will come back...this is the same old  CV's khichri ...i wonder why do they show  the same old story like other serials..?  sick and tired to watch  this cliff,and car is falling down...😡
Originally posted by Kinara2

sick and tired to watch  this cliff,and car is falling down...😡
😆🤣I think the same thing🥱
Originally posted by SexyLo

😆🤣I think the same thing🥱
Cynthia..is that u? where have u been..? good to see u....yes same old dumb things CV is repeating ....🥱
Originally posted by Kinara2

Cynthia..is that u? where have u been..? good to see u....yes same old dumb things CV is repeating ....🥱
yes it's me Cynthia ðŸ˜ƒ
I abandoned the Indian series for my mental health, but I'm back atthe wrong time.😆
That said I do not remember your name😳
Edited by SexyLo - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

stay positive guys :)

Thanks for the update. Abha and Karan were awesome today. I really hope they bring Karan back.  This Yasho track is just dragging.