Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

I would not be so hasty ....GD may begin to speak, doesn't mean she will reveal all...

No, Tanths, not all at once. She may warn SS but now it's her son and bahu who are on the receiving end and they have no idea about what and when she may strike at their activities. She has been a walking bag of secrets, soon she will talk about them but not all at once.

The SBB clip shows SS laughing while mocking GD as the one to tell all. He is more like a kid who gets into mischief bec' Mom or Dad didn't supervise.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

I wonder if someone on the crew warns AB which media is present. He is very chatty with SBB, completely ignores SBS (brought on by their own attitude) and formal with U Me and TV.

I was going to say that ....😊 and courteous to new/s channels  n papers...Apart from SBS...None have them have complained about his high handedness..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Thanks for the description. 😃

Can't believe that they dragged this the whole week!! 😲😕😕

Week....😕😕😕😕😲😲😲,Is it a week already ??😲😲😲😲
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Tanths

On Sunday I hope the track starts at Ganti Dadi's guttural cry. This is one time I want to see the camera pan to each face to show their reactions.

POPS seem to be hell bent on making YKW look like the goody two shoes on some level. No wonder she woke up to see the open door. She is the witness to the activities that night. They try to bring her in front of us every which way they can and we keep rejecting it. Next she is going to take care of Kesar at her maike (or is she beginning her sulk fest with books as reported) to earn some sympathy votes but viewers may reject that as well. That won't be good enough for her to earn brownie points with viewers.

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Thanks for the description but to be honest could not care less.  They've dragged it for so long that I just want it to end.

She should have shouted Krishna instead because in the end it is him who gets things done.

That reminded me of the episode, when he called home and she picked up the phone tin tin tin...looking forward for these two conversation (grandma & grandson).😆