Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

BHPH~21st Jan~Written Update~Cash stolen

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shaleen enters

Sanchi: If you think you will manaofy me like this then it won't work.
Shravan: I am not. I brought you here for something else.
Sanchi: What?
Shravan: Sanchi, this will be our first Lohri. I wanted to buy you a gift. (then holds his ears to say sorry). Sanchi, just for our first Lohri, please forgive me.
Sanchi: Alright but that doesn't mean I am no longer angry. I sure am and what you did yesterday was not right.
Shravan: I know but I'll rectify that mistake of mine today as we'll have our nuptial night tonight. Now, lets go.
The constable sees Shravan and Sanchi's backs and starts walking toward them but upon reaching, he thinks it can't be them so lets them go.

While walking, the new guy bumps into Sanchi and Shravan gets angry.
Shravan (to new guy): What have you done? I know your type of guys very well.
Guy: Excuse me! Who do you think I am? (shows his fist) Do you want this?
Shravan: Oye! If I hit you, you won't be able to find your jaw for the next 3 days.
(They both start arguing claiming they'll hit the other badly but neither even touches)
Sanchi: Stop it! Both are claiming to do so much yet neither doing anything. Lets leave!

The constable asks the new guy if he's seen them both.
New guy (thinks to himself): If I say yes, he might throw me in Jail so I should say no.
Constable: You haven't seen them? These two have escaped from so long and no one has seen them. Where are they after all?
New guy: Are you looking for them?
Constable: Yeah!
New guy: Then I have seen them both. (constable hugs him and the guy takes him to SaaVan)

Sanchi: You both were going to do nothing.
Shravan: What? I've fought with so many for just you, remember?
(the new guys comes there)
Shravan: I was looking for you only.
Constable: And I was looking for you both (holds their hands). Have you realized I've lost 10 Kgs just finding you?
Sanchi: Doesn't seem like itπŸ˜†
New guy: I told you not to mess with me.
Shravan: You have gotten us arrested? Now let me come out once and I'll kill you.
(they start arguing again)
Sanchi: Stop it. Constable, its better you put us both in jail than making me listen to these two.
(He takes them both and ties their hands with a rope and starts talking while walking)
Constable: I can't believe this. Once let me take you to Hulchul Haryanavi.
SaaVan together: Oh no! Again Hulchul?
Constable: Yes, then I'll be in the newspaper. Then I'll become an officer at a very high post and will propose Hulchul afer that.
(Sanchi and Shravan open their hands while he's talking and tie the rope to a buffalo instead and run away. The constable doesn't realize this and takes the buffalo to the police station)
Haryanvi: Why have you brought a buffalo?
Constable: I have brought sanchi shravan for you and you're getting angry at me
Haryanvi: Just turn around.
Constable: Just give me one last chance and I'll bring them back here.

Shravan and Sanchi decide to go to the room secretly and separately so no one can catch them and take them away to do something. Sanchi gets to the room quickly.
Neelam: Sanchi didi, are you in there?
(Sanchi turns off the lights and hides behind the door. Meanwhile, the new guy comes there and hugs Sanchi from the back.)
Sanchi (thinking its Shravan): Leave me! You took so long.
Guy: You're meeting me for the first time and how can I let you go?
Sanchi: What has happened to your voice? (turns on the lights) You? How dare you follow us till here?
(Shravan comes in too)
Sanchi: Shravan ji, he touched me. (They start beating up each other and Neelam walks in)
Neelam: What are you doing? These two are my choreographers.
Guy: In the whole world, you found these two?
Neelam: And this is my fiance.
Shravan: What? You're marrying this guy?
Guy: These two are not choreographers but...
Sanchi: but... they are friends from school age. (takes Neelam to the side. While Shravan stops the guy from revealing the truth)
Shravan: If you tell her the truth, then I will reveal you also.
Guy: What about me?
Shravan: That you were teasing my wife.
(they both act as good buddies and the guy leaves when Neelam's parents walk in. sanchi and shravan decide to take revenge with the guy. While, Bua goes to Neelam's dad room and steals the cash and decides to blame it on shravan and sanchi)

THE END!!

Edited by akhl - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thx for the update...is this new guy ranbir played by KW or ranbir by a diff actor...i think someone posted that shaleen would be entering or is this an entirely new guy?
Edited by nycsweetie - 13 years ago
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
@priya: it will be played by Shaleen Bhanot and his name is Rahul in the show
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow......!! oMG this is crazy πŸ˜• thanks for the update
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update Jahnu. disappointed with the precap - buaji stealing money to blame Savan.
thanks for the update
NazNgs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for the update...

ufff i think CV will keep on draggin like this till Valentinesday..:-( ufff poor SaaVan :-(
Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jahnvi...Thanx For the Update..Today I dint get time to watch the show...Now its 2 am so cant watch it now ...U R Update is Point to Point...Thats Great Update...But It seems like Dragging the thing..πŸ˜• Not Much Excited for the Next Episode...
Dips_Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!
desigirl0103 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the update
hoping for some improvement soon