Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Fantastic Dear!

Loved it!
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
mind blowing darling................. me love it n write some more...........
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh this update was great, loved it, and poor Maan got caughtπŸ˜†
Keep up the good work dear;)
huny.thebest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey Nadia
ur OSs r awesome yarπŸ‘πŸΌ
do add me to ur pm list 4 the next one 😳😳😳😳
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Nadia....you must write more scenes.....these r really good!

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally got a chance to catch up my reading, wow Nadia, where have you been hiding your writing skills all this time and why??? πŸ˜†

Chotii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
HAILA NADIA!!!!! 😲 πŸ˜ƒ ☺️

I was soooo sure if you wrote something it'd be fab, but OMG.. thinking you would be merely "fab" is somewhat an insult cos woman... your writing is electrifying!!! like Oh, Em, Geeeeeeeeee how HOT can they beeeeeeee? πŸ˜†

UFF... UFFF... UFFFFFFF!!! ☺️ those were like the YUMMIEST scenes EVAH!! How I wish they could actually take place / be performed in the show by that smokin' pair!!

ALL THREE OS's are just mmm mmm mmmmm!!
☺️ ☺️ Now you can't shy away from creating your FULL version of and OS with that naughty-mehndi on Geet's hands!!! πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

"Scene 3" had to be my favourite. Firstly, πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ hayyyye written amazingly!! secondy, damnnnn Maan is so sexy when he's all naughty like that. I loved how you had Dadi catch them and with Geet's lipstick marks on his lips ahahahahhaha!! LOVED it!!! Whaoooo you are SO brilliant at depicting moments!! Fantastic way of bringing the whole "payal" idea - the little SR flashback was SO AWESOME =D, then one of my fav lines / part where Maan "proudly, mentally pats himself" for gifting the payals to her in the first place hahaha. SO WONDERFULLY written, smart, funny so damn HOT HOT H. O. T! oh gosh, *I bow to thee Nadzeee* πŸ˜›

And hayye, I'm always like almost dead when it comes to a semi-naked Maan and ESP when exercising / just out the shower 😳 πŸ˜†. So of course I was clinging to every word of "Scene 1" where the image of Maan doing his Ti-Chi, and then teasing Geet like that..?? HAWWW! He's evil in sucha cute way!! πŸ˜† LOVED it!! Sweaty Sweaty Sexy Sexy MMMMMMM MMMM MMMMM Maan Singh Khurana!! FLAWLESS depiction!

Now.. coming to the delicious pallu scene... "Scene 2".. yaar, whatta brilliant idea. Geet ke haanton me mendhi = helpless Geet having no choice but to submit to Maan's demands!! YAY!! πŸ₯³ I actually thought you'd have him fix it, but ohhh my... I sooooo preferred what you had him DO instead... β˜ΊοΈ UFFFF super sexyyy!!! The entire description, the flow of it... the feelings and actions of them both... wowzahhh!!!!

LOVE THEM ALLL!! I can't wait for you to update with more scenes!!I D-MAAAN-d More!! Am soooo looking forward to LOTS more from you!!! πŸ€—

Sameeha786 thumbnail
Omg my screen was on fire! Your such a good writer I could imagine it so vividly :O
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
IT WAS WONDERFUL..LOVED ALL THREE OF THEM
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!! BUT LUVED EVERY BIT OF IT ,CAN IMAGINE ONLY OUR MAANEET IN THESE INDULGING  ROMANCE......