20th jan 2011 Update

ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
HI friends

Part 1

episode starts with triveni in wash room - santu goes to dm and tells dm triveni is pregnant- she is worried that she made a wrong decision- santy feels she stole that hapiness from triveni and her family- she tells dm triveni needs vishal- dm tells her it is not late you can change your decision and all will be happy- triveni comes and says no you will not change your decision- she gets emotional- talk with santu and dm- she wants them to accept the baby and they will be nana and nani -
she does not want them to change their decision-dm proud of her-

moti-baa- hiten and toral in her living room- all discussing about triveni and hiten says we all should support triveni and she herself does not want vishal back in the house- rishab says i am with hten - we should all support triveni- moti says this is not right a kid needs a father- baa tells her everything will be ok time will heal all wounds-
hiten and rishab leave for factory

hiten in the office checking diamonds- he praises their work-the workers tell him first we had to answer to dm now we have malkin to answer to and she is more strict than dm- there is a new project and they need more workers- the guy who took vishal home tells hiten the workers are outside waiting why do not you meet them? he calls them in- vishal is with them- hiten and rishab shocked- the worker tells hiten you once made a mistake and you were given  a chance and that changed your life- i think vishal deserve a second chance- vishal puts this hand s together and asks hiten to give him a chance - he says ok and tells him as long as you do not come in front of santu and dm- this will be between us only- all workers agree

break

part 2

santu removing her gifts that she bought for everyone- champa ask where is my gift? santu gives her a english learning book- chmapa not happy- santu tells her there is no age for learning-
santu wants to take champa to office as her secretary- champa happy
champa runs to moti tells her i have good new- moti shocked- she thinks champa is pregnant- cute scene- moti relived she is not pregnant- champa wants moti to teach her to read and write

santu walks in her room to show dm about a property sale in the paper in surat- she thinks we should buy that- dm tells her why expand our business when we do not know if our grand children will be in the same business/ baa comes- she tells dm if santu thinks we need to buy the property than buy it- dm says ok - tells santu lets go and take a look at the property- santu tells him i have to take triveni to the doctor

break

part 3

doctor checks triveni tells santu all is good just take care of triveni
santu suddenly feels dizzy

freeze on santu

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Mira, what happened........no one has turned up today........
anitarani thumbnail
This present situation of Triveni pregnant - not gone well with anyone...
so nobody commenting/posting...
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
These days don't know where bandini is heading, see Imagine has already launch z new show Pardes......something at 10.30 but still not any official news regarding bandini.... Imagine is planning a surprise 4 bandini fans but honestly imagine will not only b surprised but SHOCKED after 1st Feb.
sakshi_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

is santu pregnant ???????

i m shocked😉😉
anitarani thumbnail
Definitely Imagine will regret big time for the most shabby treatment
of Bandini.......especially the end......where fans for so many months
relentlessly requesting them for a change, etc....they overlooked...
& now not even coming out with a promo or anything certain about
final closing.........
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi_sanraj

i m shocked😉😉

where did you hear that?

anitarani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi_sanraj

i m shocked😉😉

What dadi and granddaughter........both  pregnant ..........😲

No, not really shocked........anything possible in Ektaland...😆
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Santu is pregnant OMG.
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simlavidhi

These days don't know where bandini is heading, see Imagine has already launch z new show Pardes......something at 10.30 but still not any official news regarding bandini.... Imagine is planning a surprise 4 bandini fans but honestly imagine will not only b surprised but SHOCKED after 1st Feb.

yes, true simla. we need an official statement from the channel and the production house.
you say," Imagine will not only be surprised but SHOCKED after 1st Fef'....what do u mean by that? please explain...that will help...