Rang Badalti Odhani

Rahul's main motive behind all this

prithvi_veer thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rahul wants khanak,sam and duck to leave shaan.i have no idea about how he will make sam and duck leave shaan but i am now quiet understanding his plan about sunny and khanak.i guess he somehow came to know that sunny is khanak's first husband suraj's lookalike and what happened between shanak in dhulwadi.i guess he is telling sunny to make khanak remember her past and suraj.all this sunny talking about his elder lame brother,gifting the same radio which sooraj gifted is all rahul's plan and sunny is just a pupper in his hands.i guess rahul's main motive is to make khanak realise once again that shaan is responsible for suraj's death/or has 'killed' him and wants her to hate shaan once again and then leave him.

BUT BUT BUT he will never be successful in this.khanak is not so weak that she will start hating shaan yet again and their relationship is also not so weak.πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha.sain thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prithvi_veer

Rahul wants khanak,sam and duck to leave shaan.i have no idea about how he will make sam and duck leave shaan but i am now quiet understanding his plan about sunny and khanak.i guess he somehow came to know that sunny is khanak's first husband suraj's lookalike and what happened between shanak in dhulwadi.i guess he is telling sunny to make khanak remember her past and suraj.all this sunny talking about his elder lame brother,gifting the same radio which sooraj gifted is all rahul's plan and sunny is just a pupper in his hands.i guess rahul's main motive is to make khanak realise once again that shaan is responsible for suraj's death/or has 'killed' him and wants her to hate shaan once again and then leave him.

BUT BUT BUT he will never be successful in this.khanak is not so weak that she will start hating shaan yet again and their relationship is also not so weak.πŸ˜ƒ

TOTALLY AGREE WITH U😳  πŸ˜‰
-Deepali- thumbnail
He will never be successful of his mission because shanak relationshin  soo strong  and he will be never breakon them.πŸ˜†
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
too strong to break due to rahul's stupid plan!
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he will not succed in breaking shanak as shanak bond is stronger than his intentions of breaking them
minif_2003 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tonite epsiode is gng to b interesting may cvs showing
khanak sunny spending whole night on the road or car bcoz of flood
or khanak slip and sunny carry her in his arms and rahul took photos to hurt shaan
RagSia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah
their love z strong😊

prithvi_veer thumbnail
hope nothing bad happens tonite.
SHANAKFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
rahul so mean yaar khud ko sam  kisike saath rahe to dekhna bhi bardhasht nahi hota nnnnn yahaan to khanak ko uss sunny ke saath bhej diya whole night ke liye taki shaan ko taqlif ho...very bad.....tumhe to punishment milni chahiye......
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think Rahul's main aim is to destroy Shantanu's life and Khanak a convenient way to achieve that.As of now his plan doesn't seem to be working since Shantanu is more worried abt his music but if any one is taking the pics today and send it to Shantanu,it might lol.Too Ektaish right?But I have faith in the CV's in their handling of ShaNak!