Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Yes Madhuri performing would be amazing! 😍

I remember Juhi hosting and she was fab. I really want to see more actresses hosting in all honesty!

I love your avi! LOVED the episode thsi week and hearing Madhuri recount all the stories and seeing her dance! 😊 

Juhi was hilarious. Remember the award where they had an issue with the audio of the best movie nominations so Karan and Juhi voiced the parts 🤣 I was laughing so hard 🤣 and Juhi pulling Karan's leg for losing the KHNH awards to KMG 🤣

And Maddy, you're right..there are no actresses who get along enough to host awards together.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you. I still haven't watched the Madz special episode yet! :(

And honestly I don't think you have to necessarily be a 'current' actress to host.

But if its all about TRPs then I take my statement back!
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cutie... To get the viewers to watch it.... it has to be a popular face who is in rage today.... Why do you think it is always SRK in every other award show .... It is b coz he is popular... people want to watch him....

Same goes to the others like Akshay, Ranbir, Imran.... I am sure in the men too there are many others who can speak better than them...

Everything boils down to popularity....
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Cutie... To get the viewers to watch it.... it has to be a popular face who is in rage today.... Why do you think it is always SRK in every other award show .... It is b coz he is popular... people want to watch him....

Same goes to the others like Akshay, Ranbir, Imran.... I am sure in the men too there are many others who can speak better than them...

Everything boils down to popularity....

Ok agreed. If they won't take females why not other bollywood actors. Give some new faces a chance. I mean don't anyone get me wrong. I absolutely love Shahrukh and anyone who knows me well knows that too. But sometimes a new face is good!
Riyaa147 thumbnail
Juhi was amazing and her singing is great 😳
I want to see shahid and Amrita as host...it would be soo cute 😳😳
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i thought lara was a gr8 host and i'd love to see her again.  one reason why i think we dont rly see female host is bcuz where rly arent many actresses with gr8 comic timing and audience appeal. n actresses seem to not want to work with other actresses n stuff like that.  but i'd love to see two fun actresses host an award show..lol

but yeah im sick of the same ppl over and over again esp sajid khan hu isnt even funny.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Male dominated industry darling =|
mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well, bollywood is all about the male actors unfortunately. 

And secondly, guys are usually funnier and people wanna be entertained so it's usually guys who host.
well because bollywood is sexist👎🏼

Once people start watching movies for women (like the recent NOKJ) instead of just appreciating them as the side-kicks to the male heroes, then I feel more of them will be able to host

Now why doesn't BW awards allow established female hosts like Mandira Bedi and such? Probably because they are sexist🤢
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
didn't deepika host one award show but she wasn't the main lead Dia mirza hosted a few shows they both failed at bringing out their personality or being fun I think Anushka will do well in the award coming up if they can show they can do it they will get chances other than that yeah bollywood doesnt give the actresses much to do in the industry 👎🏼