Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham will Remain Aham bt why?

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

After reading todays update I am doubtful reagarding Aham n his 'So called Anger towards Gopi'

Is he still trying to 'show off' his anger on poor soul as a sign of his frustration on kinjal.
Or
he is deliberately doing it 'just to ignore her concern for the family'

p.s. Just a point to discuss. Dont bash me or show ur anger on me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

After reading todays update I am doubtful reagarding Aham n his 'So called Anger towards Gopi'

Is he still trying to 'show off' his anger on poor soul as a sign of his frustration on kinjal.
Or
he is deliberately doing it 'just to ignore her concern for the family'

p.s. Just a point to discuss. Dont bash me or show ur anger on me.

He does not want to take out his frustration on kinjal so why not abuse Gopi, at least she will not answer back.  
my question is once kinjal marries dhawal what will happen to gopi.    kokila is trying to get aham to know gopi but it is not working.  to be honest i have said this time and time again she better leave.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree Gopi need's to leave that house ASAP, especially if the CV is so hell bent in having character continually be abuse for no fault of her own.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

He does not want to take out his frustration on kinjal so why not abuse Gopi, at least she will not answer back.
my question is once kinjal marries dhawal what will happen to gopi. kokila is trying to get aham to know gopi but it is not working. to be honest i have said this time and time again she better leave.

she has to leave no doubt on that bt how kokila wil keep her words that she told hetal 'i wont let gopi leave'

Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if Ahem is deliberate doing this its a good sign indeed..
and if it is a frustation on Kinjal then also is gud enough, somewhere down the line it shows there some one else in the house with whom he can share... but to share in what way, it may differ..
and i think Kokila will not let Gopi go out from this house.. moreover after Kinjal's disaster Ahem may realise that His mother do need her Gopi Vahu 
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Saaaadhliben😡
just kidding.. ROFL.. Who said ahem is not shouting at kinjal? He asked kinjal to get out of koki kola's room and later locked her inside her room. He is arrogant and brute.. Phew*wipes off sweats frm forehead*
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

she has to leave no doubt on that bt how kokila wil keep her words that she told hetal 'i wont let gopi leave'

she wont let gopi leave but gopi knows herself that she has to leave as Aham will never love her, i am sure Aham will scold her  she will keep to her vow let Aham take the heat first kinjal then Aham
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
There is no doubt that she needs to leave.  And she will try to leave but I have a feeling that Aham is going to ask her to stay.  

BUT of course he is not going to do it for himself but for his mom.  He can't stand to see her like this and Gopi gives her comfort.

It was interesting today that now he calls her by her name or bellows her name:

GOPI!!!!

Not ye laraki or vo gawar or what ever else he used to call her.
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovtv

There is no doubt that she needs to leave.  And she will try to leave but I have a feeling that Aham is going to ask her to stay.  

BUT of course he is not going to do it for himself but for his mom.  He can't stand to see her like this and Gopi gives her comfort.

It was interesting today that now he calls her by her name or bellows her name:

GOPI!!!!

Not ye laraki or vo gawar or what ever else he used to call her.

you are right kaki at least it is an improvement. he had started to call her by her name instead of tum?
kya?
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i see that this series is going on in Bhagyavidhata direction, where it took a year for the main lead to take his wife's name.... grrrrr.... CVs.... you are killing us...

i am positive about Gopi not leaving the house, how i don't know... but she won't be able to leave and she won't be allowed... maybe she would be kept back saying Baa needs her and will die without her