NiVren - Love Is In The Air

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Pyaar kya hai, kyon hota hai, kab hota hai???? Do we know what LOVE is? 

It is a wonderful feeling, ek ehsaas that changes the whole world and you start seeing it from a different perspective. You feel lonely even in the crowd as your heart only searches for the one you have fallen in love with. You just want to spend time with that one person, be with him/her all the time. There is no need to talk and still you are able to convey your message, feelings through your eyes, actions, emotions. LOVE is a beautiful and pure feeling that makes you feel important in that someone's eyes and you become the most important person in his/her life. You infact become the LIFE.

"Shining In the setting sun. like a pearl upon the ocean,
Come on feel me, haan feel me.
Shining in the setting sun like a pearl upon the ocean,
COme on feel me, haan heal me."

This is the story of our favorite couple - NiVren but with a slight twist. Viren fell in love with Nivedita as he met her more and got to see her qualities. He realized this and said the three magical words to her "I LOVE YOU". And since that day he has shown his love to her all the time and is still waiting to hear these exact 3 words from her mouth. This is LOVE. You love somebody whole-heartedly and want the same in return but still do not force as LOVE cannot be forced. The other person has to feel it and once that feeling sets in nothing can stop the love flowing between the two. The 2 bodies then become 1 soul. 
Viren is waiting for that day when his Nivi will reciprocate and will tear the wall between them. He is being patient as for him it only matters that he loves her and "Hadh se jyada". We all have seen that Nivedita is slowly taking the baby steps and feeling this love for Viren but she is still hesitant in speaking those 3 words. She is showing from her eyes and gestures that yes she has fallen in love with him and the day is not far when she will admit her love for him. Yeh dosti kab pyaar mein badal gayi, she did not even know and when her heart and mind came in sync with each other is a mystery to her. She only has to take the last step and say it out to Viren - that is what he is waiting to hear. And he is only 2 smiles away when Nivi will be fully his. Nivi's heart beats and yearns for Viren and soon her lips, mouth will also give in.

"Love Is In The AIR". We all have seen that, felt that. Viren is waiting and Nivi is ready to take that last step. So come on NiVren maniacs and join them in their journey of LOVE.

Congratulations girls, here we are on our twentieth NivRen thread.We have reached the milestone before Nivi's 20th smile so we will get to see what we wanted to. What a coincidence - 20 threads and 20 smiles... 

First ever thread started October 14, 2O1O and now in less than three months we are on thread number 20! We are definitely, completely, utterly fida over NivRen! 

(thread titles in order)

1) Nivi and Viren

2) Viren and Nivi - Upcoming Track

3) NivRen - A Beautiful Relationship

4) Congratulations NivRen- Mr & Mrs Jetspeed Sood!

5) NivRen - Har Apna Begaana Lagta Hai

6) NivRen -Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham

7) NivRen - Where are they Lost ?

8) NivRen - Beginning Of A Love Story

9) NivRen: Kuch To Hua Hai

10) NivRen: Aab Toh Forever

11) NivRen-Till eternity

12) NiVren - The heart does go on...

13) NivRen - Friendship a Rainbow between two Hearts

14) NiVren - Ab Ek Sacha Ahesaas Hai

15) NivRen - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta

16) NivRen - Friendship or Love?

17) NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey

18) NivRen: Pyaar Ka Bandhan

19) NivRen: Baytaab Dil Ki Tamanna

Here is a list of NivRen Psychotics (aka NivReniacs): 

Navz, Mahi, Zarmeen, Rach, Suchi, Milee, Anju, Shova, Suchi, Sauji, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred, Ashley, Shana, Mew, Monica, Mittu, Payal, Asya, Reena, Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee, Anisha, Fahida, prasheetha, Reshma, Sonia, Zay 

Edited by anjubala - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Anju beautiful thread yaar and beautiful introduction and si true yaar never thought of it that 20 smiles and 20th thread.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wow Anju amazing introduction. Love is feeling which is hard to describe but you did a complete justice to the definition of love. It's wonderful coincidence that we are on our 20th NivRen thread, waiting for Nivi's 20th smile. And we are sure we are going to get that soon. I just can't wait for the day when Nivi utters those 3 magic words for Viren and I am sure that day with Viren, our heart will skip a beat too. Love is in the air and we are here to embarrass it with open arms. So let's celebrate NivRen's love and our friendship.

Thanks all of you for your wonderful writings and support.

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YAY.. New thread and what a TITLE??  LOVE IS IN THE AIR...FINALLY.. THANK GOD.. the day is coming close and VIREN and we are 2 smiles away only....

Awesome job Anju..with the name and also the intro..I need to read it few more times to digest it..its too good...like a desert which you cant get enough of..
simran728 thumbnail
 Simran, yes & yes to both your questions. Why do you think, we are all dying here? 😍
Even I noticed that posture of Nivi where she is simply focusing on Viren, really cute!! And, she does go and try to hold his hand but they don't show the whole thing. My only concern is that usually what ends up being shown in the episode is different than what is shown in these segments and that's why didn't want to dwell much on it. 

payal...dear u need write a 20 page essay on this yday segment ..ok more lets be real..so lets say 2 page essay on the segment...Like what are they thnking n doing and why?? if you get time then please do write...
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Anju, sweets 🤗 That's one heck of an introduction. So, loved it!! I especially loved what you said about 'love'. Very beautiful!! Thanks once again, for a lovely new NivRen thread.
simran728 thumbnail
 Simran, yes & yes to both your questions. Why do you think, we are all dying here? 😍
Even I noticed that posture of Nivi where she is simply focusing on Viren, really cute!! And, she does go and try to hold his hand but they don't show the whole thing. My only concern is that usually what ends up being shown in the episode is different than what is shown in these segments and that's why didn't want to dwell much on it. 
[/QUOTE]

payal...dear u need write a 20 page essay on this yday segment ..ok more lets be real..so lets say 2 page essay on the segment...Like what are they thnking n doing and why?? if you get time then please do write...
[/QUOTE]

Ok I shall wait for the epi...you are right. sometimes they dont show the same stuff like in the segment. why do they cut the best parts? idk.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Woww Anju lovelyyyy n so beautiful introduction . lovedd it amaizngg n mindblowing .

Yes Nivi trulyyy had fallen for her true love VIREN n d day is nt far when She will admit n confess her love 2 Viren . n for tht day we all r watngg along wid VIREN,

Wowww YEs yaar 20th thread wid 20 smiles, 2 more 2 go n after then Nivi will b all of Viren's . I lovvv NIVREN .
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks my sweetie pies for your kind words and loving the intro. of this thread. It suits our NiVren perfectly. I tried my best but again LOVE is something that you can feel and any description beats this feeling.
simran728 thumbnail
ok babes..

so, my theory is this..

tomorrow they will show Nivren leaving the hotel and going to love shack. Bcos they said..1 day and 1 night. So, tomorrow is the day part. Then in between all the crap about Sidya, Sood house etc will be there...I think if MP is CC we will see her talking to someone..maybe JW or some servant etc to go to resort. Then MP will be shown coming to the resort. ofcourse face will not be shown..just feeling and music. that person will take the room right next to Viren Sood.  
but before MP can attack..Nivren will be at love shack. they will spend the whole day there ..IDK what they will show them doing? maybe walking around the beach or what??  
i think and feel during the day time in the love shack..MP will attack and play 1 more stunt..IDK what.  Again Nivi will be distracted during the day..

Siday's fight will run in parallel. Sid will say something like gets pay and go to Love Shack ...just because we did not win does not mean we cant go there right?? and then DD will flip out...Sid will not go and Viren will be alone to fight.