Kanjoosi nahi chalegi...MSK ke saath .nahi chalegi - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
even i feel the CVs somewhat concentrates more on geet's costumes...i guess they know these maneetians will hardly look anywhere else other than maan's face...so y spend so much on his clothes 😳
Originally posted by mistymistu

I think they are kanjoos with maan's dresses because he looks hot in everything;D

Hi misty.....u didn replied my shayari in other post.....................

Haan but he look more hotter without it......So they cant get married him without it....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by drdee142

How can they give our hot hot Maan clothes like this.......the white sherwani was way better......maybe that's going to be the real shaadi outfit.......so maybe this one is his temporary second outfit, cause the way things are going it looks like Maan's 12days kasam will happen now........no chappals or tomatoes please......

I too am desperate to see the wedding but it doesn't look like it will happen thanks to that idiot Annie and that dope Arjun😑

Exactly...this green sherwani from hwere it looks like......some cheapstar sherwani......what sort of color was that....green colored....vahiyat sherwani.........................
Asa na bolo.....aab 12 deen rukne ka........heart kissike pass nahi hai.....aur vaise fir...geet ka outfit aacha kyoon.......

Hamre Maan ke saath aprtiality kyoon......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mehraan

are yaar he isBUSINESS  tycoon wen he is up2 kanjoosi...y not me a housewife???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
now now im also thinking wat did he plan 4 SR...did thy decorate it properly or not??the room?? bed. n wat abt nightie??πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ will geet be given lovely nightdress or ya isme bi kanjoosi????..im really in tension nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okie chalo....uski nightie ke liye hee contrbiute ker do...................Maan ki SR min taichi consutme chal jayega.....to aapko mahnge nahi padega......

uski sherwani ko dekhke nahi lagta...........vo business...tycoon nahi.......begger jayda lag raha tha
Originally posted by aditi123_78

even i feel the CVs somewhat concentrates more on geet's costumes...i guess they know these maneetians will hardly look anywhere else other than maan's face...so y spend so much on his clothes 😳

accha,,,,,aditi main to porra Maan dekhti hoon....uper se neeche tak......tu face pe ataki hai......bas.....to TAi chi min tu sirf face dekthi hai.....kyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kuls11

Exactly...this green sherwani from hwere it looks like......some cheapstar sherwani......what sort of color was that....green colored....vahiyat sherwani.........................
Asa na bolo.....aab 12 deen rukne ka........heart kissike pass nahi hai.....aur vaise fir...geet ka outfit aacha kyoon.......

Hamre Maan ke saath aprtiality kyoon......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kya kare dear, we get all excited then the CV's dissapoint us so now I'll think the worst so if we get something better or sooner I'll be happy & not dissapointed......me so sad waiting for the shaadi😭😭 instead we get to see more of that stupid Marjani scenesAngry
Originally posted by kuls11

accha,,,,,aditi main to porra Maan dekhti hoon....uper se neeche tak......tu face pe ataki hai......bas.....to TAi chi min tu sirf face dekthi hai.....kyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
dont talk about maan widout shirt....i get all sorts of naughty thots....and to retain my innocence πŸ˜‰ i try not to look anywhere else other than his eyes and lips...
and the way he looks at geet's lips wenever he is in naughty mood....i get all those x-rated feelings....u see kuls i hv to retain my sanity and for that i hv to control myself and not look anywhere else Embarrassed
remember the outfit dadi dreamt abt maan and geet  wedding in the office it was much better than this one cream sherwani and white stole
The costume department fails miserably when it comes to GHSP. Was that promo shervani on rent or something!? They didn't use it sadiyon saal pehle that they couldn't afford to keep it a few days longer.

He's so dang hot he pulls off everything but at least make him look like a dulha yaar.

And I'm sorry to say although Drashti is a gorgeous doll, she pulls of anything and everything she wears, but I hateeeeeeeeeee their jewellery selection. It doesn't look real to me. Whatever happened to the ones she wore on her engagement... the REAL one Maan put on her. That looked so elegant and sophisticated compared to these tear drop shaped kiddy necklaces they have on. Other than the jewellery she looks divineeeeeeee. Maan aaj mare ga. BUT SERIOUSLY.. are they not paying much attention to their clothing at the moment because they might not get married??? I hope that's the reason because I want to see:

1) Maan in a better .. hopefully cream coloured shervani with gold designing

2) Geet with real jewellery on

3) Geet with mehendi on BOTH SIDES of her hands! Come on .. what the hell.. a bride needs mehendi all over.. not just the insides! That was the most pathetic idea ever to have her mehendi done at a parlour and not as a celebrated event like EVERY OTHER SHAADI IN THE WORLD! No idiot is gonna believe that this happens....especially in a very wealthy khandan like theirs.

CVs there better be a reason for all these blunders. Or else. This shaadi is an epitome in both Maaneet and our lives, so make it worthwhile and not rushed. We beg of you!
Originally posted by sanjh1234

remember the outfit dadi dreamt abt maan and geet  wedding in the office it was much better than this one cream sherwani and white stole

Yes, of course! That was the best one yet...it even suits Geet's outfit.

But I suppose it must have been recycled several times by now in other serials!

Really, these guys are penny wise and pound foolish!

As for that awful green sherwani....I thought it was for the mehendi ceremony which was for some reason applied in a parlour!!!  First of it's kind in a telly serial!

This green colour is going to clash terribly with Geet's red outfit!

Kanjoosi ki bhi hadd hoti hai, yaar!!
Edited by pippa - 13 years ago